Cisse has to stay

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby neilE » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:19 pm

even the blokes in the studio were :censored: off about the constant Owen questions :laugh:
neilE

Postby stmichael » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:19 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:OMG even after we won rafa still didnt answer the questions, Morientes is not going to win us games as much as I admire his achievements in europe and in the La Liga this man is not going to win us games.
I know he is Rafa's mate but FFS he has to go, I am not doubting Morientes's qualties but them qualities are not going to work at LFC simple as that.
It will be criminal if Rafa sold Cisse for Owen, I would go off my friggen head and I wouldnt be the only one.
You need pace upfront and Morientes has none what so ever, Michael has lost pace but he is a fox in the box and we are getting crosses in, why on earth can we not have our attack, Cisse, Owen, Crouch?
Why not?
Rafa I love you I dont doubt you but getting rid of Cisse will be one of your blunders for LFC.
Please to god he doesnt sell him you need that pace in the league, he will rip defences apart.
And Cisse came to Liverpool to play with MO, well give him the chance to do it again Rafa.
We are not skint we CAN afford to have Djibril Cisse and Michael Owen on our book, FFS we are Euro Champs and if we cant afford 2 top class strikers then I am afraid that European Cup win was for nothing.

totally agree lynds. we are liverpool fc the champions of europe not f'ckin cash converters. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:22 pm

Sorry gang but it is time for a ciggy swearing :D  Liverpool anytime says i bore him because I swear after a game but he is :censored: boring, and I dont give a :censored: :angry: .
Rafa if you sell Cisse i will call you for :censored: everything, you cannot buy players from Spain and expect them to be a hit if they are :censored: awful.
Zenden, Pellegrino, have been 2 of your worst buys but there is noway you can get rid of cisse to accomadate Michael, change your game plan because for your game plan we have , you have not got the players for it Im afraid.
We do not have Robben, Duff or SWP on our wings.
So change it.
We are a better suited side to 2-4-4 we have a great attack, and I am gutted JAR has lost his confidence since Zenden came in.
Djimi Traore got another 3 year deal when he should have been sold on ??? .
Everyone has got an extention apart from Risse, why is that?
Zenden couldnt lace Risse's boots :glare:
I have a lot of questions and I will probably be given loads of abuse cause of it, but because we have won 2 tropheys and been to 3 cup finals because of Rafa, I still have my questions.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kingofthegreen » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:23 pm

stmichael wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:OMG even after we won rafa still didnt answer the questions, Morientes is not going to win us games as much as I admire his achievements in europe and in the La Liga this man is not going to win us games.
I know he is Rafa's mate but FFS he has to go, I am not doubting Morientes's qualties but them qualities are not going to work at LFC simple as that.
It will be criminal if Rafa sold Cisse for Owen, I would go off my friggen head and I wouldnt be the only one.
You need pace upfront and Morientes has none what so ever, Michael has lost pace but he is a fox in the box and we are getting crosses in, why on earth can we not have our attack, Cisse, Owen, Crouch?
Why not?
Rafa I love you I dont doubt you but getting rid of Cisse will be one of your blunders for LFC.
Please to god he doesnt sell him you need that pace in the league, he will rip defences apart.
And Cisse came to Liverpool to play with MO, well give him the chance to do it again Rafa.
We are not skint we CAN afford to have Djibril Cisse and Michael Owen on our book, FFS we are Euro Champs and if we cant afford 2 top class strikers then I am afraid that European Cup win was for nothing.

totally agree lynds. we are liverpool fc the champions of europe not f'ckin cash converters. :angry:

Cash converters!!!?? hee hee  :D  :wwww

LFC-CC !!  :eyebrow

Image  Image
kingofthegreen

Postby mistyred » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:26 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Sorry gang but it is time for a ciggy swearing :D  Liverpool anytime says i bore him because I swear after a game but he is :censored: boring, and I dont give a :censored: :angry: .
Rafa if you sell Cisse i will call you for :censored: everything, you cannot buy players from Spain and expect them to be a hit if they are :censored: awful.
Zenden, Pellegrino, have been 2 of your worst buys but there is noway you can get rid of cisse to accomadate Michael, change your game plan because for your game plan we have , you have not got the players for it Im afraid.
So change it.
We are a better suited side to 2-4-4 we have a great attack, and I am gutted JAR has lost his confidence since Zenden came in.
I have a lot of questions and I will probably be given loads of abuse cause of it, but because we have won 2 tropheys and been to 3 cup finals because of Rafa, I still have my questions.

Question's most people want to ask but are afraid to say.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bring_back_biscan » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:32 pm

If someone like Cisse, who worked real hard to get back in the same season from career threaatening injury, is not worth keeping then there's something wrong. Rafa goes on about the right mentality, this guy shown great character. To get rid of him would be a disgrace.
bring_back_biscan

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:32 pm

I think I have to stop swearing because if people quote its a load of newkit thing :D
But gang I think we are all a bit p*ssed off and that singing, of theres only one Michael Owen when Cisse was coming on was way out of friggen order.
no bloody need that kid has just won us another trophey.
But rafa didnt say oh yes dijbril he is staying, he is great........bla bla.
If you ask me I think its disgusting. :angry:
And f@ck Morientes off.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:33 pm

If we sell Cisse for Owen, I might be able to wrap my head around what Rafas on about, if it isnt a guarentee that MO is coming back, we are straight up Fukced if Cisse is shown the door. Its rare a person speaks so highly of the club he is playing for, why sell him.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby Ciggy » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:34 pm

bring_back_biscan wrote:If someone like Cisse, who worked real hard to get back in the same season from career threaatening injury, is not worth keeping then there's something wrong. Rafa goes on about the right mentality, this guy shown great character. To get rid of him would be a disgrace.

Hear hear, sorry for the language just really p.issed at rafa if he gets rid of Cisse to accomidate Morientes that does nothing.
Last edited by Ciggy on Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neilE » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:35 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Sorry gang but it is time for a ciggy swearing :D  Liverpool anytime says i bore him because I swear after a game but he is :censored: boring, and I dont give a :censored: :angry: .
So change it.

Well I'm glad you said it - I think the same, but you carry more respect than most on here, so maybe it'll make people think. Zenden - well we didn't pay anythin for him but the way he's going we'll make a loss if we tried to sell him  :laugh:  After Carragher last season, I would have Riise equal to Stevie and Alonso as our most important players. Now he looks like the nearly player he was in Houllier's last season - and am I the only person who thinks Zenden and Riise only ever play difficult passes to each other so the other one looks bad? Put JAB back in as 1st choice, and keep the free transfer boy on the bench!
Come on Rafa! - don't get me wrong - I didn't think he was a god on 25th May, and I don't think he's a tw.at now. More than any time since nhe came to us, we need him to be at his best over the next few days - please get the right players in the squad, and the right ones in the 11 for the next game (and DO NOT SELL CISSE  DO NOT SELL CISSE)
neilE

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:35 pm

to sell cisse would be :censored: business sense, times have changed since GH agreed the deal and we wouldn't get £14m for him now

but more importantly WHY SELL A TOP QUALITY STRIKER when we have sh!te like mellor still on the books and the expensive luxury of a mis-firing morientes!? djibril has hardly had the chance to even show what he is capable of, but in every other aspect he is EXACTLY what this club needs ( fire, passion, strength and sheer determination as borne out by the way he forced his way back to fitness last season).

rafa will go seriously down in my estimation if he sells cisse even if it is to fund the return of mary poppins michael owen. if money's the object then how about we get the f*ck rid of wasters like kewell, potter and zenden?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pinguinobetico » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:38 pm

Which team is going to buy cisse? ???? Its only a rumour, itsn't it???

thanks 4 the answer
Pinguinobetico

Postby oOShrimpyOo » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:40 pm

ive always said CGGY that zenden is an average player and does an average job, hes rubbish, although he played at LB alot of the game 2nite i dont rate him at all, we should play warnock at LB and risse LM and let them establish a decent partnership, as warnock can make some decent runs going forward and risse can slot in behind him and cover, warnock the next ashley cole for me.
oOShrimpyOo

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:41 pm

Pinguinobetico wrote:Which team is going to buy cisse? ???? Its only a rumour, itsn't it???

thanks 4 the answer

yeah it is only a rumour (i hope) but the rumours say lyon or marseille
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:41 pm

Economics my friends pure and simple ???

In the present money mad climate that is the Premier League its a sad reality that Cisse will generate a higher transfer value than Morientes.

I don't agree with it, I don;t like it but if we want Michael Owen back in a Liverpool shirt it's a choice we are going to have to make , it would appear that the board at LFC and Rafa Benitez have made that choice ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion