LIVERPOOL vs Stoke  7 Oct 2012 3pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm

I am so glad that people arent falling for the sh'it from the bell-whif whos trying to wind us up
:no
These are frustrating times and we have to accept that things will get worse before they get better. Sad as it is, I am actually glad we got a point at home to stoke today. It could have been far, far worse if they had been more clinical.
As it is we have a team which can excite and depress in the same match. Lets hope the 13 days until the next match will be used well and the players can work on certain aspects of their game.
Baby steps are the order of the day...
Thommo's perm

Postby The Hustler » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:05 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:37 pm wrote:
The Hustler » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:00 pm wrote:No wins at home this season!

We should be winning our home games at least!

More excuses is it fellow posters!!!!!!!! ???????? :laugh:

Why do you persist with this pantomime?

Even the divs on here can see your not a Liverpool fan.

The sad thing is you actually enjoy it, what a pitiful existence.

Southcoastshanks, what do you want me to do, lick the managers behind when we are poor?????

We haven't won a league game at home in 4!

Its poor stuff. If you think this is OK go and support Everton.
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby The Hustler » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 pm wrote:. It could have been far, far worse if they had been more clinical.

Thommo, that is the most sense you have talked yet in this Forum, amidst the Tosh you normally spout.

:eyebrow
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby JC_81 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

This forum really has gone downhill over the years.

There used to be some sensible debate after a bad result, now it's just children spitting the dummy out.

Sky TV has a lot to answer for with the current generation of jumped up spoiled brat fans who demand instant success from their teams.  Here's a tip, if you're looking for that here you're 'supporting' the wrong team.  Maybe mumsie can fork out for a Man City top for Christmas for you instead this year.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Hustler » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

dundreamin » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:58 pm wrote:When BR was appointed manager I said I will reserve my judgement until Christmas and got slagged off. Well I,ll tell you NOW. This is not going to work I love LFC but am also a realist. This "project" is doomed. 7 games 10 points behind chelsea. This is a fooking joke. The whole of the prem are laughing at us. On the positive side back every team to play at anfield to draw or win and your quids in

See its not just me who thinks this regime is a joke!!!
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:11 pm

john craig » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm wrote:This forum really has gone downhill over the years.

There used to be some sensible debate after a bad result, now it's just children spitting the dummy out.

Sky TV has a lot to answer for with the current generation of jumped up spoiled brat fans who demand instant success from their teams.  Here's a tip, if you're looking for that here you're 'supporting' the wrong team.  Maybe mumsie can fork out for a Man City top for Christmas for you instead this year.

:laugh:

Mumsie :D
Benny The Noon

Postby The Raven » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 pm wrote:I am so glad that people arent falling for the sh'it from the bell-whif whos trying to wind us up
:no
These are frustrating times and we have to accept that things will get worse before they get better. Sad as it is, I am actually glad we got a point at home to stoke today. It could have been far, far worse if they had been more clinical.
As it is we have a team which can excite and depress in the same match. Lets hope the 13 days until the next match will be used well and the players can work on certain aspects of their game.
Baby steps are the order of the day...

OK hold on,

Why do things have to get worse? Kenny took us to two cup finals last season did he not? We where not a bad side last season. We needed someone to put the ball in the net.
The Raven

Postby The Hustler » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

LoL don't listen to Thommos Perm, he said we should stop putting crosses into the box, and learn how to take throw ins!!

:)
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby sniffy98 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Incredibly frustrated. We should have won that game, same old failings. Problem with this style of play is that it is easy to defend against. Park the bus, get bodies behind the ball and block out all the space. I feel we are on the right road but trying to be TOO intricate. Sometimes you just have to spread the play and get crosses into a striker that is strong in the air, even if he doesn't score, the second ball can cause havoc.

Suarez you are a world class talent but leave the fecking diving to the likes of Arsenal.
sniffy98

Postby The Hustler » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Ahmen
The Hustler
LFC Advanced Member

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm

A point is not a bad result by any means, yes it's frustrating times at the club, but there is no need to get too downhearted. It's another point on the board, we kept a clean sheet and we are looking better and better with each passing game in the league. To be seething with anger and slating the manager at this stage of the season is silly and I echo John Craig's earlier post. If a section of our supporters cannot handle the bad times, then they shouldn't be supporting this club. Just be thankful we aren't in the position Rangers find themselves, because that could have been us.
Boxscarf

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:35 pm

sniffy98 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm wrote:
Suarez you are a world class talent but leave the fecking diving to the likes of Arsenal.

He's really winding me up and I think his behaviour is dragging our reputation into the gutter. I think Pulis was right to slate Suarez for his antics. Suarez is one of these people who can punch referees in youth matches, he can dive to the floor, he can bite someone's ear and he can be charged with using racial language and yet despite all of this, he has an amazing ability to play the victim. There is no questioning the fella's talent, he's talented, but I don't like him. His arrival at this club has seen our image and reputation taking a battering and I am not entirely sure what Suarez has done to warrant such a staunch defence of his name at the expense of our club.
Boxscarf

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm

lets get rid of him then. lets start a witch hunt like some do on here when the manager inst as spanish as they'd like him to be.

on the other hand we could stand up for our player, don't always agree with his actions but he's a liverpool player and for that reason we should be behind him! let's face it, if the ref had bought the dive and we'd have scored the penalty and gone on to win 1 - 0 then it would've been 'us getting some luck' wouldn't it?
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Roger Red Hat » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm wrote:lets get rid of him then. lets start a witch hunt like some do on here when the manager inst as spanish as they'd like him to be.

on the other hand we could stand up for our player, don't always agree with his actions but he's a liverpool player and for that reason we should be behind him! let's face it, if the ref had bought the dive and we'd have scored the penalty and gone on to win 1 - 0 then it would've been 'us getting some luck' wouldn't it?

All stand up for diving  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boxscarf » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Roger, I don't understand why you're bringing Rodgers into this, it's got nothing to do with Rodgers. I believe in Rodgers, I believe in his philosophy and I think we should stick with him through thick and thin.

Suarez for me is just trouble and his diving antics are costing us genuine decisions, decisions which can change matches and it's because he dives, simulates and play acts. He's a dirty player and his dive today was as bad as Gerrard's dive against Bolton. He rightly has a reputation for play acting and it's not a reputation he'll get rid of and nor does he deserve to have it removed with his diving. He should have been booked for that dive imo. This club has stood by him and he just lets us down with such behaviour. I get the distinct impression that he doesn't respect this club. His words suggest he does, but actions bring his words into disrepute. He needs to sit down and have a long hard look at himself. His conduct since arriving here has been nothing short of disgusting and I've had enough of him.
Boxscarf

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games