Liverpool vs Stoke 12:30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:48 pm

algymoon » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:42 pm wrote:What an inept shitty performance another lucky draw considering the best chance went to Stoke, regardless of was or wasn't a penalty!
The master of the duds was not in the game at all and as always, Salah was well marshalled by solid defenders, however, he has missed the best chance in the first half, Ings was unlucky for his goal did not stand. Gomez, Wijnaldum, Clyne, Moreno (in the first half) along with master of the duds were all very poor. Another two valuable points are lost to cement the fourth place!!!!!!

They need to shape up for Wednesday, otherwise, a hammering is awaiting them!

f*cking Sh*t

Seems losing on Wednesday will make your day so why do you care?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby killerp » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:49 pm

All things considered, today could have been a lot worse, but this squad is not built for challenging on multiple fronts. Hendo looks ready to do his ankle again, Trent got a knock in the back... If we get past Roma we could be limping into the final against Madrid under strength looking to the academy to fill gaps.

Christ its really annoying thinking we could have Keita right now. No more delayed deals FFS!!!!
killerp

Postby Boocity » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:51 pm

I think we will beat Chelsea, we perform better against the top teams. My concern is the squad holding out till the end of season.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:51 pm

killerp » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:49 pm wrote:All things considered, today could have been a lot worse, but this squad is not built for challenging on multiple fronts. Hendo looks ready to do his ankle again, Trent got a knock in the back... If we get past Roma we could be limping into the final against Madrid under strength looking to the academy to fill gaps.

You're right, we're stretched thin with injuries and saving most of our effort for the Champions League. I've no problem with that. Finishing 4th and winning the CL will do just fine  :;):
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Frustrating draw, however the manager is showing that even when his hands are tied and the squad is bare that he still demands his team to play football.
WE GO AGAIN!
  :buttrock
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:04 pm

algymoon » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:42 pm wrote:What an inept shitty performance another lucky draw considering the best chance went to Stoke, regardless of was or wasn't a penalty!
The master of the duds was not in the game at all and as always, Salah was well marshalled by solid defenders, however, he has missed the best chance in the first half, Ings was unlucky for his goal did not stand. Gomez, Wijnaldum, Clyne, Moreno (in the first half) along with master of the duds were all very poor. Another two valuable points are lost to cement the fourth place!!!!!!

They need to shape up for Wednesday, otherwise, a hammering is awaiting them!

f*cking Sh*t

“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:38 pm

Awful game.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:13 pm

I knew this would be a dull game after Tuesday's heroics, our squad is wafer thin with hardly any options on the bench.

I'm surprised how well we have done thus far, with our squads lack of depth. Hendo nearly did his ankle today. This is concerning with crucial games coming up.

What are the odds of Woodburn coming on as sub in the Champions league final and netting the winner!? At this rate, the odds are shrinking.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Squads been creaking really and we will just about get in the top 4.

If we want to get closer to City and improve then we really need more bodies, Klopps dont exceptionally well on that side overall.

Terrible game today but after Tuesday you can forgive it.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Not a good result for us and it looks like now the race for top 4 will go to the wire.

Hoping Swansea get something off Chelsea but doubt it.

We've drawn too many games this season that was our 12th one.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:27 pm

Swansea are losing 1-0 and don't look like they could put a dent in a rice pudding. We are going to have to do it ourselves, a draw next week at Stamford Bridge will do.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:30 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:27 pm wrote:Swansea are losing 1-0 and don't look like they could put a dent in a rice pudding. We are going to have to do it ourselves, a draw next week at Stamford Bridge will do.

Think you're panicking over nothing TBH. Chelsea won't win all of their remaining games.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:06 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:30 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:27 pm wrote:Swansea are losing 1-0 and don't look like they could put a dent in a rice pudding. We are going to have to do it ourselves, a draw next week at Stamford Bridge will do.

Think you're panicking over nothing TBH. Chelsea won't win all of their remaining games.

Do you reckon Huddersfield or Newcastle will beat them? I'm not convinced they will myself, as I said I think we'll have to do the job ourselves next week.
Well at least 1 positive we can take from the game is that Chelsea didn't run up a cricket score, when they scored in the first couple of minutes I feared the worst but we still have a +9 GD lead on them, that's worth an extra point at this stage of the season.
Last edited by ycsatbjywtbiastkamb on Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:25 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:06 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:30 pm wrote:

Do you reckon Huddersfield or Newcastle will beat them? I'm not convinced they will myself, as I said I think we'll have to do the job ourselves next week.

Think they'll draw at least one of those.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:33 pm

They will win all their games...its going to be decided on the last day against Brighton...
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games