Stoke Vs Liverpool 29/11 20:00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Stoke are one of those tricky stubborn sides you don't know what to expect from.

We must bounce back and get back to winning ways. We've got quite a few games now against opposition we should be beating. Lets start this period with a win tomorrow.
Klopp should start all of our strong players.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Firminho and Mane expected to return for this one, and I suspect we should have too much firepower for Stoke.
We need to go on a run of winning a few games on the spin starting with this match.

Line up I'd go with.:

Migs
Gomez Matip  Lovren  Robertson
Wjnaldum  Hendo   Coutinho
Salah  Firminho   Mane

It will probably be something close to that line up. If he plays Milner and Hendo again, then god help us.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:18 pm wrote:Firminho and Mane expected to return for this one, and I suspect we should have too much firepower for Stoke.
We need to go on a run of winning a few games on the spin starting with this match.

Line up I'd go with.:

Migs
Gomez Matip  Lovren  Robertson
Wjnaldum  Hendo   Coutinho
Salah  Firminho   Mane

It will probably be something close to that line up. If he plays Milner and Hendo again, then god help us.

That's the team I'd go with as well (with Coutinho behind the front 3)
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

does anyone know if this game is Live on any TV channels
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:12 pm wrote:does anyone know if this game is Live on any TV channels

I don't think it is mate. It's Radio Merseyside for me again by the looks of it. Actually I don't mind listening to the odd game on the radio, it reminds me of the old days.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:42 pm

You could try those foreign channels like bein sports. I will search for a stream later.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:06 pm

Mignolet, Gomez, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Can, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Solanke, Firmino.... subs: Karius, Milner, Coutinho, Salah, Henderson, Sturridge, Alexander-Arnold.
Last edited by C-R on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:06 pm

#LFC XI: Mignolet, Gomez, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Wijnaldum, Can, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Solanke, Firmino...

Salah and Couts on the bench just Moreno the indistructable continues to hold on...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:24 pm

What's with all this rotation malarkey all of a sudden? Tonight we have a chance to move 2 points ahead of Tottenham and to within 6 points of United in second place, given United's next 2 games are Arsenal and City and our next 4 are Brighton, Everton (H), West Brom and Bournemouth this is a golden opportunity to claw ourselves right back into the mix.
Tonight's game could potentially be a pivotal moment in our season yet our 2 best players are on the bench?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby C-R » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:30 pm

if we don't win tonight goona be a lot of questions for the manager
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:34 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:24 pm wrote:What's with all this rotation malarkey all of a sudden? Tonight we have a chance to move 2 points ahead of Tottenham and to within 6 points of United in second place, given United's next 2 games are Arsenal and City and our next 4 are Brighton, Everton (H), West Brom and Bournemouth this is a golden opportunity to claw ourselves right back into the mix.
Tonight's game could potentially be a pivotal moment in our season yet our 2 best players are on the bench?

Agreed..Klopp doesnt learn it seems..Rotation is for teams which are pounding and not for teams which are searching for identity as we are...We just gave Stoke a boost..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Odd by the manager. Why suddenly put solanke In? There's nothing wrong with the lad, but Klopp had better get three points tonight or questions will be asked. Leaving our two best players on the bench also, when we need the three points.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:50 pm

I would have kept our goal machine on instead of Solanke, lets hope it pays off.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Klopp trying to be clever. If it works he's a genius. If it fails he needs a boot up his ring
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Looks like "using our squad" is the theme for the moment.  :D  They should be value for the 3 points and we have options that can come on and change it should we need to.

I can understand the bemusement in the selected squad and it does raise a few questions. Why Solanke and not Sturridge seeing as he started last week. Do we not want to see consistency or something ?. Why is Lallana used as a sub at the weekend and doesn't even make the squad for this. Whatever Klopps reason for it is lets hope it pays off in January.

Its on Bein sports anyway but not in English. If anyone wants to see what other channels are showing it they can by checking out Flashscore.com. Click our game and scroll down to see live streaming.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games