Man city owner - Wants torres !

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby GYBS » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 pm

LegBarnes wrote:
GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:don't think in this world torres would want to get to them

i just hope that dumb and bumber have gone by the jan transfer window as if they are on there way out and think they could get a few quid in there back pocket before they go then imo i don't think they would stop it and push for the sale

pair of f*cking tw*ts

Why wouldn't torres want to go to a club with a owner worth 1 trillion I meen the team he is going to build will be such a great team to play in and i must say City have top Fans why wouldn't any one , money talks in football.

some people like torres play for the club though mate - not the money .

Yes I do but I seen effect money can have on the best of people.

You telling me if you was playing for liverpool for 1 year and bit on 80k per week some comes along says they will pay you 140k per week you turn that down.

I meen that will set you and your family up for life plus your grandchildren and so on.

he is already on 120 grand a week mate , guess it comes down to pride and loyalty - torres has already shown once in his career who loyal he was to madrid as numerous times he could of left to better clubs for more money but didnt . to me the guy loves the club already and is starting to be a liverpool man and money cant buy you that .

and yes i would turn down 140 grand a week in favour of earning 80 grand a week playing at liverpool .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:44 pm

GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

i just hope that dumb and bumber have gone by the jan transfer window as if they are on there way out and think they could get a few quid in there back pocket before they go then imo i don't think they would stop it and push for the sale

pair of f*cking tw*ts

Why wouldn't torres want to go to a club with a owner worth 1 trillion I meen the team he is going to build will be such a great team to play in and i must say City have top Fans why wouldn't any one , money talks in football.

you beat me to it gybs but i agree with what you said

i can see where you are coming from legs but i just think back to when he signed, he told a drop i wages at that time as he said he WANTED to play for liverpool

who knows if they did start coming in for him saying come to us and you will be on 150 grand a week but we can only hope he has still got his heart with us and that we are not in so much trouble because of the twins that he would feel the need to go
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:46 pm

said this ages ago, he will go for all the top players paying stupid prices, hes worth 10 times what roman is. but this is gen chat, not liverpool chat i think
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:46 pm

DIC were are you ??
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:49 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

pair of f*cking tw*ts

you beat me to it gybs but i agree with what you said

i can see where you are coming from legs but i just think back to when he signed, he told a drop i wages at that time as he said he WANTED to play for liverpool

who knows if they did start coming in for him saying come to us and you will be on 150 grand a week but we can only hope he has still got his heart with us and that we are not in so much trouble because of the twins that he would feel the need to go

Well I hope you all right i really do.

My fear is the owner factor not like we haven't seen players forced out of club before because of high transfer agreements.

But Agian i really hope you are right guys.

PS. This is about us so i feel it should be left here.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Dundalk wrote:DIC were are you ??

Omg i just seen ya torres in blue Dundalk it made me feel sick "gulp".  :(
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:54 pm

LegBarnes wrote:Well I hope you all right i really do.

My fear is the owner factor not like we haven't seen players forced out of club before because of high transfer agreements.

But Agian i really hope you are right guys.

PS. This is about us so i feel it should be left here.

i hope were right to, i know many/most people on here wish for dic to take over as do i but there is just that nasty feeling in the back of my mind that those havn't finished f*cking around we are club just yet

they want every penny they can get there grubby little hands on and any double dealings they can do they will
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 pm

I dont see the big drama!
Torres is one of the best strikers in world football,he's so good its frightening and still so young!
No matter what there will be teams sniffing round him at every opportunity...Get used to it!
Right now i'm just glad we have him and so should everyone else be.As for G&H selling him against wishes,lets hope they are out of LFC before January! :)
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:11 pm

Number 9 wrote:.As for G&H selling him against wishes,lets hope they are out of LFC before January! :)

i've said it before and i'll say it again

i hope that is true
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby faldo » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:38 pm

i heard the mancity guys are worth 600 billion....unbelievable.
faldo

Postby tubby » Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:58 pm

faldo wrote:i heard the mancity guys are worth 600 billion....unbelievable.

And then we have us whom the owners wouldnt give 6Mil to buy Kaladze.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:06 pm

GYBS wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:

pair of f*cking tw*ts

Spot on , another example is ronaldinho anyone? City willing to pay him more than anyone and he refused them . I don't think torres will go and the new city owners are cun.ts
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Listen to talk sport it all going off soon with andy townsend and Ian wright.

I bet Ian talks about SWP and the phone call to liverpools very own parry.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:11 pm

Man city will be bankrupt soon... They are a sh1t team. They have virtually no fan base outside of england. The UAE company can pump as much money they can into man city....they might win the league if they are lucky...but eventually they won't be able to substain it and do a blackburn (ie...relegation)
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby OneHotRed » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:18 pm

The_Rock wrote:Man city will be bankrupt soon... They are a sh1t team. They have virtually no fan base outside of england. The UAE company can pump as much money they can into man city....they might win the league if they are lucky...but eventually they won't be able to substain it and do a blackburn (ie...relegation)

SO you dont think that with :

KAKA
Robinio
<insert any player here because thats what they can afford and get now>

That they wont get any extra fans? are you crazy? there will be japs, chinese, ALL over the world will suddenly become a city fan - glory support is a funny thing when you have the worlds best players.

I've just come back from a trip to Rome, in the shops they were selling loadsa footie shirts Kaka, Totti (obviously) Ronaldo and everyone else - among them was the familiar Liverpool jersey with TORRES on the back, do you think there would have been a liverpool shirt in that lineup if torres didnt play for us?

Expect man city shirts all around the world now, not just when Oasis tour
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill