Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby matrix » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:20 pm

the deal is very close folks...

i knew my banner would help this deal...   :D    :cool:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:21 pm

whats going on  my post was sent 3 times    :p
Last edited by matrix on Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:21 pm

im not a spammer...

i sent one post  which decided to go 3 times...    :help    :;):
Last edited by matrix on Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommynax » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:13 pm

i just cant take this any more im going to crack up if he doesnt sign soon
tommynax

Postby Hebz » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:14 pm

its like being in suspense is he? isnt he?

we need to know!
Hebz

Postby Rush Job » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:54 pm

Can someone please explain to me how this guy is the solution for us, have you seen his stats? It took him about three seasons to make an assist. He's not a bad player dont get me wrong but eveyones going on as if he's Owen mark 2 when it would be easyer and cheaper to get mark 1 and you'd have a prolific scorer somethink Torres aint. I hate to resort to this but if he was english would Rafa be willing to shell out 25 mill. I of course would like to be proved wrong but at the moment i see another Cisse.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:11 pm

Rush Job wrote:Can someone please explain to me how this guy is the solution for us, have you seen his stats? It took him about three seasons to make an assist. He's not a bad player dont get me wrong but eveyones going on as if he's Owen mark 2 when it would be easyer and cheaper to get mark 1 and you'd have a prolific scorer somethink Torres aint. I hate to resort to this but if he was english would Rafa be willing to shell out 25 mill. I of course would like to be proved wrong but at the moment i see another Cisse.

do you have another striker in mind...

torres is 23 years old,  he is still a baby...

he will improve there is no doubt about that...

more important he will join a team far  better than his current team...  he will look twice the player playing for liverpool...

torres has the world at his feet...    :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Grudge » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:22 pm

It seems the problem is that Torres is entitled to 10% of his transfer fee by contract.
A Madrid want £27 million and do not want to pay Torres the £2.7 m he is due!

They want LFC to fork out the extra 10% meaning he will cost us £29.7 million...Personally i think they are taking the p.iss but what else are we to expect,they do noy want to let him go.
Its like us loosing Gerrard ffs....i can understand how their fans are feeling right now.
Remember when Chelsea tried it on with our captain?Its just the same for them now.

If Raffa pays that money and Torres does not produce in the first season and fails to adapt it will be the biggest travesty in recent LFC history.
I feel he should tell A Madrid to fuc.k off and look elswhere!
The Grudge

Postby The Grudge » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:23 pm

It seems the problem is that Torres is entitled to 10% of his transfer fee by contract.

They want LFC to fork out the extra 10% meaning he will cost us £29.7 million...Personally i think they are taking the p.iss but what else are we to expect,they do noy want to let him go.
Its like us loosing Gerrard ffs....i can understand how their fans are feeling right now.
Remember when Chelsea tried it on with our captain?Its just the same for them now.

If Raffa pays that money and Torres does not produce in the first season and fails to adapt it will be the biggest travesty in recent LFC history.
The Grudge

Postby The Grudge » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:23 pm

The Grudge

Postby The Grudge » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:24 pm

OOPs ^^^^^ I only posted that once! :D
The Grudge

Postby Rush Job » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:23 pm

matrix wrote:
Rush Job wrote:Can someone please explain to me how this guy is the solution for us, have you seen his stats? It took him about three seasons to make an assist. He's not a bad player dont get me wrong but eveyones going on as if he's Owen mark 2 when it would be easyer and cheaper to get mark 1 and you'd have a prolific scorer somethink Torres aint. I hate to resort to this but if he was english would Rafa be willing to shell out 25 mill. I of course would like to be proved wrong but at the moment i see another Cisse.

more important he will join a team far  better than his current team...  he will look twice the player playing for liverpool...

For 30 mill i can think of a few cant you? After reading your post my comparison with Cisse sadly seems stronger. Do you really think he can put them away ala Owen, Fowler or the great man him self  when he scores on av about 15  for his home club in his home league, he dosnt make hardly any assists, some seasons none although he plays every game, and he spends more time on his :censored: than Heskey. So come on convince me he's worth it, have you even seen the lad play?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommynax » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:36 pm

Rush Job wrote:
matrix wrote:

For 30 mill i can think of a few cant you? After reading your post my comparison with Cisse sadly seems stronger. Do you really think he can put them away ala Owen, Fowler or the great man him self  when he scores on av about 15  for his home club in his home league, he dosnt make hardly any assists, some seasons none although he plays every game, and he spends more time on his :censored: than Heskey. So come on convince me he's worth it, have you even seen the lad play?

lok him up on youtube and youll see what he is made of and sorry for saying this but english players are the worst hyped in the world!wayne rooney the next maradona my a r s e 30 million and you be lucky to get 15 goals a season rio ferdinand 30 million best defender in the league hes not even the best defender in his family
tommynax

Postby Rush Job » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:58 pm

tommynax wrote:
Rush Job wrote:
matrix wrote:

lok him up on youtube and youll see what he is made of and sorry for saying this but english players are the worst hyped in the world!wayne rooney the next maradona my a r s e 30 million and you be lucky to get 15 goals a season rio ferdinand 30 million best defender in the league hes not even the best defender in his family

F×ckin youtube, buy a brain for f×ck sake, youtube could could make me nan look like feckin scilachi and she's been cremated.   And oh yes the scum have done :censored: with there English talent havent they. What a nob. Im lookin to be convinced here so come on. We would be better off spendin the money on bionic legs for Fowler.
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommynax » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:38 pm

just aswell your not the manager wed be :censored: i n g relagated youll eat dose stupid :censored: i n g words if we sign him FACT :veryangry
tommynax

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill