Jan '10 transfer window - ...who are we being linked with..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Penguins » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:44 am

aCe' wrote:I think we have money to spend.. and u can quote me on that.. said it before the season started that Rafas trying to be a smarta$$ leaving 10mill on the side for Jan... well ya might as well spend it now that we're out of the league and the CL Rafa....

So you mean to tell me Rafa spent 1.5 on the greek fellow when he could have spent 11.5 on Turner, Shawcross, Upson?

I can't see that at all. If there is any big money I would be very surprised.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby shawnk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:46 am

One thing for sure I wont mind selling Lucas to other PL rivals.
shawnk

Postby shanklygates » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 am

babel will be sold in january, he has played his last game for liverpool with his latest outburst(hopefully)

liverpool need a striker, ngog is still learning and RVN would be a brilliant cover signing, we also need a proper left winger and right winger., but striker is main priority
shanklygates

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Reira is a proper enough LW for me, just needs to stay fit.  Kuyt needs to get out of his slump, and then we have Yossi who can play on either wing.

I do think we could use a 'pennant type' player for the right. Obviously I would prefer someone with a better attitude, but I do think it gets lost on people how well he was playing at his peak for the club. At one point, he was on the brink of playing for England.  This would give Rafa the option of playing Kuyt or Yossi more centrally more often which would help out a lot since Torres and Gerrard are injured so often.
JoeTerp

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:53 pm

NANNY RED wrote:In my eyes Lucas has got an a.rse hole Babel is one, Hes a disgrace to the shirt mate . Just a couple of many points on Babel

1) Bottler
2) Uninterested
3)Shi.tehouse
4)Un proffessional.
5) An he cant rap

Get rid as soon as , dont want him anywere near Anfield

An im ancient mods, Fecking relic ill be getting flogged on the antiques rd show soon :;):

:laugh:  :bowdown  :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby shawnk » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:04 pm

JoeTerp wrote:Reira is a proper enough LW for me, just needs to stay fit.  Kuyt needs to get out of his slump, and then we have Yossi who can play on either wing.

I do think we could use a 'pennant type' player for the right. Obviously I would prefer someone with a better attitude, but I do think it gets lost on people how well he was playing at his peak for the club. At one point, he was on the brink of playing for England.  This would give Rafa the option of playing Kuyt or Yossi more centrally more often which would help out a lot since Torres and Gerrard are injured so often.

I think Shaun Wright Philips would be a great addition to the team for instant success if the price is right for this 28 years old winger.
shawnk

Postby Fauxy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:27 pm

shawnk wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:Reira is a proper enough LW for me, just needs to stay fit.  Kuyt needs to get out of his slump, and then we have Yossi who can play on either wing.

I think Shaun Wright Philips would be a great addition to the team for instant success if the price is right for this 28 years old winger.

Would much rather Lennon..

wright-phillips wouldnt be a bad aqquisition but he is quite clumsy
Fauxy

Postby heimdall » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Fauxy wrote:
shawnk wrote:

Would much rather Lennon..

wright-phillips wouldnt be a bad aqquisition but he is quite clumsy

Well we can't get either so next.  :D
heimdall

Postby aCe' » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm

BRING PENNANT BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :laugh:
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm

that isn't what I said
JoeTerp

Postby aCe' » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm

its what im saying...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:52 pm

Would have thought the user name being next to the post would give it away....
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion