Jan '10 transfer window - ...who are we being linked with..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:42 pm

boodiddy1 wrote:why dont we try our hand with bayern and swap for a loan til end of season babel for luca toni.

Luca Toni is a good shout mate, would be a good loan signing. The manager needs to be a clever bugger in the window this January and that is not something he is traditionally much good at. Hopefully the owners will free up some of the Xabi cash for a proper signing and then a couple of loan signings for players who have fallen out/can't get a game for their current clubs. It's a good time for this type of deal with the World Cup approaching and players playing to be on the plane.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Babel = waste of skin :p

babel = No brain
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm

No brain and a waste of skin.. lol.. and he cost us 11 mill.  No wonder the Ajax fans where made up when he left..

Seriously, Rafa doesn't rate him or like his attitude so its only a matter of time before he goes, I can only presume nobody offered enough for him in the last window
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Scottbot » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:33 pm

The Real Deal wrote:Honestly I'm disgusted by some of you posters.!!!

How can you say we should get rid of "rubbish" like babel, when the guy has not been getting a fair crack of the whip!

what 10-15 mins occasionally? reminds me of sissoko when he was here. i thought he was 21 and potentially class. what happened? Rafa told him he was a bench player, so he went to juve.!

babel v the blue scum, would have tore them a new a**hole! down the left. he ,long term is the new john barnes. Marco van basten rates him highly and so do i.

Lucas starting every game but babel not?  not rocket science

Rafa does NOT need any new players so to speak, just a change of balance in the team. I would change selection/ rotation etc.

what  do some of you "less mature and informed " posters want to do now? give Lucas a five year and 100k pw deal, with an option to manage?

get some knowledge please.

I think the mods should display the age of all posters in here as some of the comments are so juvenile.

Some funny bits in this post mate!

Babel the new John Barnes!?! I've heard it all now, he might have some talent but come on, he doesn't have any stomach for a fight, he makes lousy decisions time and time again and every time he has been given a start he is virtually anomynous. See Arsenal in Carling Cup (when he was a senior player) for the most recent example of this phenomenon.

As fopr Sissoko, come on! We had to watch Momo pass the ball to the opposition for weeks on end before Rafa finally gave up on the lad. Again, he's got some talent, particularly against teams that really attack but he became a total passegner agaisnt the bus-parkers who turned up to Anfield week in week out.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:37 pm

How can you say we should get rid of "rubbish" like babel, when the guy has not been getting a fair crack of the whip!

what 10-15 mins occasionally? reminds me of sissoko when he was here. i thought he was 21 and potentially class. what happened? Rafa told him he was a bench player, so he went to juve.!

babel v the blue scum, would have tore them a new a**hole! down the left. he ,long term is the new john barnes. Marco van basten rates him highly and so do i.

Rafa does NOT need any new players so to speak, just a change of balance in the team. I would change selection/ rotation etc.

what  do some of you "less mature and informed " posters want to do now? give Lucas a five year and 100k pw deal, with an option to manage?

I think the mods should display the age of all posters in here as some of the comments are so juvenile.

What the hell ??  :O

babel the next john barnes? Rafa doesnt need any new players?

What crazy drug is it you are on.. coz i want some
Fauxy

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Do you breath through your ar.se on the planet you live ? cause you certainly talk through it here on earth
Benny The Noon

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 pm

Kinell, a died-in-the-wool Babelian still exists! I thought they were an extinct breed on account of the fact that he's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he's not worthy of the shirt?  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby supersub » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:56 pm

:laugh:

I think your suggestion to reveal the age of members has some merit.....

the Real Deal......3 years 2 months
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:16 pm

That old Supersub :laugh:
Benny The Noon

Postby Penguins » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:51 pm

I can't see much activity at all. We have no money, not much valuable assets to sell, a very thin squad and probably won't get to spend the money recouped from selling anyway.
Stop gap loans are the best we can hope for...
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:12 pm

I think we have money to spend.. and u can quote me on that.. said it before the season started that Rafas trying to be a smarta$$ leaving 10mill on the side for Jan... well ya might as well spend it now that we're out of the league and the CL Rafa....
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:15 pm

I guess we will have to see . but cant see anything major happening
Benny The Noon

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:07 am

La La, Tinky Winky, Dipsy and Po are all lined up to strengthen our defence, and they probably would. Maybe they could make Rafa's beloved zonal marking work, clearly Rafa and the defensive coach(es) can't
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:08 am

aCe' wrote:I think we have money to spend.. and u can quote me on that.. said it before the season started that Rafas trying to be a smarta$$ leaving 10mill on the side for Jan... well ya might as well spend it now that we're out of the league and the CL Rafa....

really mate ?

The way he has had to gamble with Stevie this season indicates that he is being bent over and shafted to me.

Cant for the life of me see where or how he will have money jan but hope i am wrong.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:42 am

:laugh:  :laugh: Post of the fecking year.

In my eyes Lucas has got an a.rse hole Babel is one, Hes a disgrace to the shirt mate . Just a couple of many points on Babel

1) Bottler
2) Uninterested
3)Shi.tehouse
4)Un proffessional.
5) An he cant rap

Get rid as soon as , dont want him anywere near Anfield

An im ancient mods, Fecking relic ill be getting flogged on the antiques rd show soon :;):
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion