Jan '10 transfer window - ...who are we being linked with..

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:07 pm

If they sell the dead wood like Babel, Doss and Vorocrap, there could be up to 25M then...a tidy sum, at least to buy a couple of players, a carpenter to board up the goal, or a shelter over the box so that nobody can drop a ball over the heads of our back four :p
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Fauxy wrote:If not then try and buy Lavezzi who would probably cost 6-10 Million.

off your rocker if you think he is going for anything less than 18 mill
JoeTerp

Postby Waldo » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:26 pm

Boocity wrote:
Waldo wrote:
Boocity wrote:Someone who doesnt mind playing Europa League :down:

You forgot to say please

Please someone who doesnt mind playing Europa League

or

Someone please, who doesnt mind playing Europa League

or

Someone who doesnt mind playing Europa League please

How about

Please someone who pleasingly doesnt mind playing pleasing Europa League pretty please

OK then  :D  :upside:
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby Fat Guus » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:34 am

Time to use the buy back clause we have on Crouch, Bellamy, Keane, Owen, Kewell, Cisse, Baros, Pongolle, Heskey. Each one an improvement on the :censored: we have running around at the moment. Seriously take out a loan sign Aguero, A.Madrid are relegation material 3rd last and will be worried about losing him for next to nothing if their relegated. Oh and sign me up Iam available, Rafa can be my new secretary.
Fat Guus

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 pm

I cant see there being much money around in January and Benitez may have to scour around for cheaper options such as Van Nistelrooy or the likes of that. Fingers crossed some of the dead wood at Anfield can be moved on to get wages off the bill and to get money into the club. We need some proven players to come in and help us get Champions League qualification this season.
Yossi_Benaloon

Postby boodiddy1 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:52 pm

why dont we try our hand with bayern and swap for a loan til end of season babel for luca toni.
boodiddy1

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:43 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:If they sell the dead wood like Babel, Doss and Vorocrap, there could be up to 25M then...

no chance. We'll to loan out Babel, Dross and Voronin and get very little
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:If they sell the dead wood like Babel, Doss and Vorocrap, there could be up to 25M then...

no chance. We'll to loan out Babel, Dross and Voronin and get very little

Agreed. If we sold all three of them I cant see us making much more than £10 Mill
Fauxy

Postby iCampbell » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 pm

I can see some stupid club buying Babel for some ridiculous amount of money (10-15m) with Dosenna and Voron making up another 7-9m. Then either buy a few back-ups or put faith in youth players and make a big signing of a striker. Don't see Masch leaving now.
iCampbell

Postby The Real Deal » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Honestly I'm disgusted by some of you posters.!!!

How can you say we should get rid of "rubbish" like babel, when the guy has not been getting a fair crack of the whip!

what 10-15 mins occasionally? reminds me of sissoko when he was here. i thought he was 21 and potentially class. what happened? Rafa told him he was a bench player, so he went to juve.!

babel v the blue scum, would have tore them a new a**hole! down the left. he ,long term is the new john barnes. Marco van basten rates him highly and so do i.

Lucas starting every game but babel not?  not rocket science

Rafa does NOT need any new players so to speak, just a change of balance in the team. I would change selection/ rotation etc.

what  do some of you "less mature and informed " posters want to do now? give Lucas a five year and 100k pw deal, with an option to manage?

get some knowledge please.

I think the mods should display the age of all posters in here as some of the comments are so juvenile.
Last edited by The Real Deal on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Real Deal

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:01 am

The Real Deal wrote:Honestly I'm disgusted by some of you posters.!!!

How can you say we should get rid of "rubbish" like babel, when the guy has not been getting a fair crack of the whip!

what 10-15 mins occasionally? reminds me of sissoko when he was here. i thought he was 21 and potentially class. what happened? Rafa told him he was a bench player, so he went to juve.!

babel v the blue scum, would have tore them a new a**hole! down the left. he ,long term is the new john barnes. Marco van basten rates him highly and so do i.

what you want to do now? give Lucas a five year deal, with an option to manage?

I think the mods should display the age of all posters in here as some of the comments are so juvenile.

didnt van basten get sacked ?  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby The Real Deal » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 am

Ben Patrick wrote:

Was that Babels fault wholely??

prove your point boy
The Real Deal

Postby Ben Patrick » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:08 am

The Real Deal wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:

Was that Babels fault wholely??

prove your point boy

boy ?

Clearly your a wum.

And no it wasnt, but with that collection of dutch players he should have done a better job, so i dont care about his opinion of our spoilt, whinging waste of a space of a player.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Babel = waste of skin :p
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby red_guy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Ryan Babel is in the forum!!!!! :p
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion