Gap between us and united - Is getting bigger all the time!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby roberto green » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:12 pm

if liverpool win on sunday against chelsea betfred says there paying out on liverpool for the title:D :D
roberto green

Postby roberto green » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:34 pm

no seriously i was watching the man u match yesterday and just before john o'shea come on as theIR striker lol martin tyler said "well on comes o'shea he has a knack of scoring important goals".In which Andy Gray couldnt resist saying in his annoying scotch accent"yeah non more so than at Anfield last season"and then he laughed probally knowing he would p*ss the liverpool fans off with the comment,but tyler come back reminding him that o'shea actually scored against the blue sh*ie too.Gray will never get over his "GERRARD ITS A BEAUTY" remark as long as he lives.ive come up with my own and it is "GRAY YOUR A BEAUT  :laugh: :laugh:
roberto green

Postby liverpoolfc4ever » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:39 am

i agree totally about the United and Liverpool gap, its getting bigger and bigger, the signings that United have made in the summer have been phemonal, our only chance is that rooney got injured(hopefully will make them drop a few points), but there team at the moment is so much stronger, hopefully we will make a few more signings to push on and be champions, sadly this year i cant see it unless we strengthen our team considerbly.
liverpoolfc4ever

Postby burjennio » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:56 pm

liverpoolfc4ever Posted on Aug. 14 2007,01:39
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i agree totally about the United and Liverpool gap, its getting bigger and bigger, the signings that United have made in the summer have been phemonal, our only chance is that rooney got injured(hopefully will make them drop a few points), but there team at the moment is so much stronger, hopefully we will make a few more signings to push on and be champions, sadly this year i cant see it unless we strengthen our team considerbly.

:no

We'll were 2 points clear of them THE TABLE DOESN'T LIE!!!!!!

:eyebrow
burjennio

Postby LegBarnes » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:25 am

liverpoolfc4ever wrote:i agree totally about the United and Liverpool gap, its getting bigger and bigger, the signings that United have made in the summer have been phemonal, our only chance is that rooney got injured(hopefully will make them drop a few points), but there team at the moment is so much stronger, hopefully we will make a few more signings to push on and be champions, sadly this year i cant see it unless we strengthen our team considerbly.

HA HA thats totaly CLOWN SHOES !!!!

:kungfu:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby username » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:40 pm

well utd drop more points, only 2 out of a possible 6, i think this is our chance :laugh:
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

Postby redsince2001 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:42 pm

yeah ...specially now since they dropped 4 points ..:laugh:
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby redsince2001 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:44 pm

:laugh:
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Aaron » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:45 pm

Man Yoo = Image
City 'till I Die
Aaron

Postby mighty mo » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:49 pm

username wrote:well utd drop more points, only 2 out of a possible 6, i think this is our chance :laugh:

:buttrock
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:04 pm

F*ck em! Even though it's early, and I'm not getting ahead of myself, to listen to their supporters when they signed the unheard of megastars Nani and Anderson, and poor man's Xabi Alonso Hargreaves and the Rooney clone Tevez, that they were going to be unstoppable and how they were going to win everything in sight. Well, two games in, and they arn't fooling me. They never did, but as I recall, a lot of people on here got the sh*ts put up them with those so called amazing signings too. Hang your heads in shame. You know who you are.

To think if they lose their next game, and we presumably beat Chelsea at the weekend, and win our next after that, it will take us 7 clear of them. To have that kind of a gap so early on will send a great big "f*ck you" message out to all that doubted and be a massive boost for the team. I know for sure that if we get our noses that far in front so early on, that come May, we will be lifting number 19!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:08 pm

Let's face it, it's a big "if" when we say "if we beat Chelsea...", but with a run of games against lower league teams coming up, getting a result on Sunday could well set us up very nicely indeed.

The spam-haired fruit is going to miss a couple of games for Man U through suspension too, so the signings they were hoping to ease through may find themselves thrown in out of necessity. If they don't swim from the off, suddenly their attack from all fronts philosophy will be looking a bit vulnerable. :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby jaytoothetee » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:42 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:Let's face it, it's a big "if" when we say "if we beat Chelsea...", but with a run of games against lower league teams coming up, getting a result on Sunday could well set us up very nicely indeed.

The spam-haired fruit is going to miss a couple of games for Man U through suspension too, so the signings they were hoping to ease through may find themselves thrown in out of necessity. If they don't swim from the off, suddenly their attack from all fronts philosophy will be looking a bit vulnerable. :D

:laugh:  :laugh: 

spam haired fruit  :D.

fcuking priceless

One time, I saw a man looking at me, yes, with his eyes. And then, he, he picked up a tube. And he looked, in the tube, and he made the moon big, inside the tube. The moon big inside a tube! Waahaha... Aaah. Telescope.
jaytoothetee

Postby LegBarnes » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:56 am

2 games 2 draws lost rooney for 2 months lost ronny for3 game ban rest of team look sh-t yeah the gap is growing but only in liverpools favor YNWA come on the pool.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:23 am

The capacity gap will close soon enough.

New Anfield will make Old Trafford look like "Old Shabby".

We have to keep making good decisions in regards to transfers. We've wasted too much money in the past on duds. In terms of attitude to European competition, we are ahead of them.

Commercially they have the advantage. They've got video boards and are very good at marketing.

We need some of that. We need to see our badge on everything that can be sold.
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion