Houlier - Played well?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:28 am

But is he french?....NO!! :D
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:42 am

Charlton "we've never won anything" beat us and Houllier is apparently happy that we played well ? Surely the sign of potential champions is a team that plays poorly and still digs out a win ?
I suppose that he's stll happy that he let Anelka go.
Week by week his limitations continue to be exposed .To be fair,previously Houllier has done a decent job for us but does he have what it takes to carry us further? The answer based on our lack of ANY progress since the start of last season has to be a resounding NO !!!!!!!! It's time for Houllier to move over,we have the players all we need is a manager with some fire in their belly.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby TJAMES » Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:44 am

DIDNT SAY HE WAS

HENRY IS PROBLY ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD
sup ppl
TJAMES

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:00 am

Can't go along with the view that our players are average ! Apart from our established "stars" anyone who saw Diao and Diouff playing for Senegal during the world cup must surely know that these and some of our other recent signings have above average ability.What they don't have is a manager who knows how to make the best of his teams ability.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby beeker » Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:28 pm

i dont think gh has the ability to change tactics  when its not working or the confidence  to shout instructions  from pitch side ,instead  he leaves it to tommo and  sammy i think because hes never played at such a level,he had me fooled at first untill rob fowler scored a hatric against leister and got dropped next game
beeker

Postby Redlester » Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:23 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote: :(  There,s only one name for me?....MARTIN O" NEILL!!

Yeah - I'm with you all the way - but the same point applies t him as it does to players we want to sign - will he want to come to a club that isn't guaranteed CL football next season [certainly not under the present management - don't mean to be hard but anyone who thinks differently is in denial] unless he is given an assurance by the board that he will be given the money and conditions to turn the club around to take it there himself :D
Redlester

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion