Do you want houlier out - What are the pro's and con's

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:11 pm

GH should go but Liverpool cannot sack him , remember he the one who bring number of cup few years ago . So promoted him as a Technical Director and bring someone else to take his job.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Owzat » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:14 pm

Has wrote:Owzat I think you may be a bit biased, only a bit though!

The manu back four isn't great, the Arsenal team has plenty of weaknesses as well so it isn't that biased
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:15 pm

I think he should have some type of roll, but we must be careful not to get in the position of Tottenham and David Pleat.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:19 pm

Why accomodate him anyway? He has made a contribution to LFC so we should just say thankyou and wave goodbye
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:24 pm

He is good at negotiating tranfers, getting Pongelle and Le Tallec was not that easy.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:41 pm

greenred wrote:
leothelion wrote:So G.R do you fancy taking over not sure i'd fancy the job

are you offering,mr moores? :D

suppose you couldn,t be worse than what we have
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shazam » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:44 pm

Heard Houlier having a winge about the ladsperformance last night. 

Isn't it true that a bad workman always blames his tools!!

Liverpool need a change in direction, the sooner the better.  The next match will be very interesting.
shazam

Postby big al » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:18 pm

I'm so sad today it's bloody sicking.  Beat once again by also rans. Under Houlier we are the also rans. 

5 trophies, Thanks now f##k off.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby gaz31 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:08 am

its been too long since we put the footballing world to shame with our dazzling skills and tactics ,i reckon the liverpool board need a re-shuffle to put some life "n" soul back into the game.
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:32 am

Something's got to change and I can't see Kermit selling all his darling players like Heskey, Cheyrou and Smicer and bringing in good, proven quality players. Does anyone here seriously believe we can challenge next season with what quality players we have?
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redandblue » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:21 pm

Er, no.

The really good teams don't take this competition seriously until the semis. Houllier fields a top team in the early rounds because he knows that it's the only chance of getting hold of silverware for the club. It is outrageous that a team like Bolton would score three goals at Anfield, let alone knock us out.

Houllier is a complete clown who has made the once mighty LFC look like amateurish pillocks. Mind you, Messrs Moores and Parry are amateurs, so there is unlikely to be any changes. Houllier will not be sacked.

It's all too depressing. Poor manager, poor results, poor performances, poor players. Michael Owen.......you really should better yourself and join a club who have ambitions which match your ambitions.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:08 pm

I would like to see Houllier given a role involving Youth Development at the academy and also being resposible for scouting and aquireing young european talent.

Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tato » Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:08 pm

I am very disappointed with the way the liverpool team is playing(and even i more disapointed with the managment the club is working). If we Liverpudlins want to have a great team we have to buy one or two stars players. If we are not going to do something we are at the end of the road with no way out.
A note to the board.
Please do something to give a new life to liverpool football club.
:cool:
tato

Postby Bring Dalglish back » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:36 pm

I'm glad to hear that the amount of people agrieved by Houllier's management amounts to more than myself.
13 years is too long for Liverpool to wait to have the holy grail at Anfield - I don't care frankly, about the Carling Cup or the UEFA Cup. This feeling is mirrored also by the players, especially Michael Owen - our best player, who himself is getting a bit cheesed off with GH and look set to leave at the end of the season. Following on from Souness and Evans, I'm not disputing the fact that Houllier has done a fairly decent job in reclaiming a bit of stability at the club, but I firmly believe that, at this point, he has taken us as far as he can possibly do so. Shut the door behind you GH! :D
"People Say football is a matter of life and death" , " I believe it is much more important than that", Bill Shankly.
Bring Dalglish back
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:51 am

We assembled a squad with some quality players in it, two of them coming up through the ranks but Houllier must spend £10m heare and there on quality. We've picked up some bargains, picked up one or two at a fair price but all too often paid over the odds on average players. With the right signings at the right time, we could have been and still could be title contenders with the base of players we have and a decent manager. If Houllier leaves now, the next manager will have half a season to develop his team and have a proper go at the league next season.
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion