Do you want houlier out - What are the pro's and con's

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:26 pm

I feel for Houllier as even last season I was still one of his biggest fans and it would have been harsh to sack him at the end of last season.
But now everyone is sick of his bullsh#t and he expects us all to just settle for mediocrity which is outrageous for a club were only 1st place is good enough.
He has had more than enough time and money to bring the title to Anfield and we are all sick of his pathetic excuses, it is results that get you points Houllier not pathetic excuses.
I think Houllier would be a decent manager of a smaller premiership club but at Liverpool I cant help but feel he is out of his depth.
For Liverpool under Houllier talking is one thing, getting the Job done is another.
116-1065305004

Postby redandblue » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:27 pm

Houllier is a well intentioned but out-of-his-depth clown. He gets lampooned here in the southern press and he has made our club a laughing stock. Down here, they think we are no better than Spurs. They may well be right. And at the moment, we don't appear to be as good as Charlton Athletic.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chinesegirl » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:11 am

I don't know!
If he leave,who will come here,and can he  get on well with the team soon?
If he doesn't leave,how can we reach the fourth?
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby tockycol » Sat Nov 29, 2003 8:28 am

Im not going to bang on on about GH screwing my beloved reds up everything that could be said has been said.
but i firmly believe now is the time we must look at the board  and why they insist on keeping faith with him.
you'll never walk alone
tockycol

Postby simic_ie » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:47 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Heskey has got to go.  I've ran out of patience with him.  I think the Manchester United game was the last straw.  Admit it now people. 

The first emotions that go through your head when he scores are shock and surprise, aren't they?

Yeah to true, was surprised to see he scored against Birmingham, then heard it was a wonder goal, so i presumed then he actually kicked the ball in instead of the ball hitting him and going in because there was absolutley nowhere else for it to go. Then I seen it and thought bloddy hell, is that Heskey. So i can say with utter honesty, shick and surprise were indeed my first reactions to him scoring
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Foolsy's lad » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:41 pm

Heskey was anonymous again for most of the game yesterday.
I don't know whether its just his style or he is seriously not arsed, but the fastest I seen him run yesterday was when he was celebrating his goal.
Yeah, o.k. he does his share of donkey work and is used well as an outlet but I for one think that that in itself is a hinderance to us winning games. There was one incident yesterday where he got the ball outside the box and everyone was willing him to turn and run at goal or have a dig and he spun round the other way and slowed the attack down. None of us could believe it and there was a massive groan round the ground. That for me sums the man up. Well probably not get another goal from him for another 20 games now. Pongos got more energy in one of his little dreadlocks than Emile has in his whole body, likewise Baros. Strikers are suppossed to attack and score goals regularly weve got plenty of midfielders that could do Heskeys job.
Foolsy's lad

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:01 pm

......and midfielders who weigh in with more goals. I know Kewell has had a number of different roles but he has scored 8 goals in 19 games now and has been a model for youngsters. When Baros is fit again we should cut our losses and ditch Heskey. I've said for a year or so now that we are light in the strikers department and we have to go out and buy a class act come January
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:06 am

to be honest i think its a matter of houlier has to go rather than me wanting him to go as credit were credit is due he has pointed the club in the right direction if he went at the end of this season i would not bad mouth him like i have done other managers in the past
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:17 pm

Houlier would struggle at a smaller club because he would not have the same resources and lets face it at liverpool he does have a few good, even top class players.  Team selection and getting them to play right tactically is Mr Houlier problem he just does not know his f**king a#se from his elbow.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:21 am

well we got beat at home by Bolton f##king Wanderers tonight :angry:
116-1065305004

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:00 am

beavis, is that you I just spotted on a bolton forum?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:01 am

yeh and his speech afterwards was not full of excuses he admited to being cr#p
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:11 am

What,beavis gave a speech on the bolton forum?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leothelion » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:14 am

wires crossed me thinks
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
"MEMBER OF BEAVIS CREW"
leothelion
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:20 am

greenred wrote:beavis, is that you I just spotted on a bolton forum?

yeah why whats your user name?
I am registered on a few different forums that people have told me about, I dont visit that much, just out of interest.
116-1065305004

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion