f##k off houlier

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby DAV » Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:00 pm

I read in the paper this morning again champions league champions leagues and how important it is.
We are s##t in our own league so why imbarass our selves in europe.
Houlier just f##k off and f##k off now
If we get money we waste it on french import s##t so whats it matter
just f##k off
f##k off
now
u tw#t
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:08 pm

I'm glad someone else sees through the "importance" of the Champions League. If we are unable to dominate our league then the Champions League will just distract us. I have been completely against the Champions League since it expanded to four teams, for us to win the title we have to establish ourselves in the top three and that means the extra distraction of CL matches. The money from it will never buy the quantity and quality of players to cope with that and the league as Newcastle found out. manu were very lucky they became dominant when they did, before the Champions League stopped being just champions. It worked perfectly for the jammy fvckers, they won it when they weren't champs
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:59 am

Im on the same boat, sort of. As much as i want to see our club play with the best club's it just is not possible at present, we need to wise up before we can even think of competing againt's you're Real Madrid's, AC Milan's and Juventus to name a few. We simply are not CL material this season, I would love Liverpool to take a break from European football for One season to recoup then go back in full blast and minus a few numb nut's.

I must stress it is killing me to even watch us playing on TV now, it really is hard to watch. It's as if we need to be a goal down to play any kind of good football. Tonight was a good example, we lite a fire up under pompey's ***** then blew it out straight away, we never continue to attack full on until the opposition equalize's....why? It's depressing me!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ihstb » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:55 pm

What means S##t f##k all times u mad mate something, who is You mad at
"STUFF YOUR THEATRE OF DREAMS WE LIVE REALITIES"
Ihstb

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:16 pm

Houllier is fast embarrassing himself and I cant believe the arrogant ***** actually criticised our support after the midweek game with Manchester City.

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:45 pm

If we can't even beat Portsmouth in the FA Cup, at Anfield, after scoring after only 67 seconds. Then what chance do we have of doing anything worthwhile in the Champion's League??? For me, fourth place is irrelevant. If we get it, then so what? we get knocked out of the CL Qualifying rounds. Newcastle got fourth place last year and what did they do? Nothing. If Houllier hadn't wasted so much money of sub-standard players then we could be an Arsenal or Manchester United right now. Their success was based on building strong teams from the ground up. Why couldn't we do that??? They didn't need a Russian Billionaire. They did it through wise purchases of world-class and Championship standard players. It is now time for the board and Houllier to admit, that he has taken the team as far as he can. He must go.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:58 pm

yeah. maybe champions league isn't what we really need next season until we have rebuilt the team completely. this current team would get utterly humiliated.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:06 pm

Trouble is all the teams except manu and Arsenal are equipped to handle the champions league and maintain a top four place in the Premiership. If you look at most of the players brought in since we finished second then I reckon there's your reason for our decline (one or two exceptions but generally poor acquisitions)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:09 pm

definitely. should have been in the semis 2 years back against manure. thats the benchmark we have to get back to. back then our defence was awesome.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion