Houllier - Twisted logic

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 10, 2004 3:14 pm

Houllier was boasting about how the players he sold never went onto play at a higher level.

When you buy sh##e players of course only cr#p clubs want them, is he boasting that Real Madrid aren't bidding £20m for Biscan?

I TRULY HATE THE MAN MORE AND MORE EVERY TIME I HEAR HIM SPEAK s##t.

PS 4TH SUCKS!
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Steph Gleave » Mon May 10, 2004 3:21 pm

Fair point but but how can you hate a man who nearly died a few years ago doing his job we all no that his signing's have been sh#te but you no as well as i and every other red that's he's here for another season at least.P.S. YOUR RIGHT4TH PLACE IS SH#TE.
Steph Gleave

Postby Redtribe » Mon May 10, 2004 3:53 pm

Well i'm Happy we have fourth place and more importantly the boys seem to be playing well now!
Okay the season has been a dissapointment!
But the past is the past and to get forth place now is a good thing!
Houlier will be here next season and i for one will be backing him and the team to do better!
Being negative and just slagging will do no good!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 10, 2004 4:00 pm

Red tribe

How lond to you think it'd take Houllier to win the league?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Mon May 10, 2004 4:04 pm

Maybe next season maybe never!

But we can bring in any other manager and say the same thing!
Point being he will be there next season regardless of whether we moan about it or not so i would rather be constructive about it and get behind Them!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Mon May 10, 2004 4:20 pm

I could not disagre more. Support them on Sunday V Newcastle but then the club must realise that Houllier has been there 6 years and gotten no where in the league. If he hasn't won it in the first 6 years, he won't in the next 6 years, he's nowhere close and we're going backwards.

I won't just stand by and accept he'll be here next year, we need to change, we're no longer a major club (not even a top 3 club) and will soon fall into the "sleeping giant" nonsense that has beens talk about.

Only dead fish go with the flow!
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Mon May 10, 2004 4:30 pm

Horses for courses!

You have your view and i have mine!
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Mon May 10, 2004 5:06 pm

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU REDTRIBE, HOULLIER WILL BE HERE NEXT SEASON WHETHER PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT AND I FOR ONE AM ACTUALLY GLAD HE WILL BE HERE, AND HE HAS MY FULL BACKING, THE LADS ARE PLAYING BETTER NOW THAT THEY ARE ALL BACK FIT AND WE SHOULD GET FOURTH PLACE UNLESS DISASTER STRIKES!
OK SOME OF HIS SIGNINGS HAVE BEEN s##t BUT HE HAS HAD SOME GOOD SIGNINGS!

KIRKLAND
DUDEK
HYYPIA
FINNAN
RIISE
HAMANN
KEWELL
LE TALLEC PONGOLLE AND BAROS (GREAT FOR THE FUTURE)
MCALLISTER
LITMANEN (BUT WAS PAST IT AND INJURY PRONE SO HAD TO GO)

ANYWAY POINT IS HOULLIER WILL BE HERE NEXT YEAR CISSE WILL TOO (BRILLIANT) SO WE HAVE TO SUPPORT RATHER THAN MOAN!   

THEY WERE ELEVEN GOOD SIGNINGS:cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby ICE-MAN » Mon May 10, 2004 5:09 pm

WERE NO GOING BACKWARDS BIG NIALL YE FOOL!
WE HAVE MADE UNBELIEVABLE PROGRESS SINCE HOULLIER CAME, HE CHANGED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CLUB DISCIPLINE ETC GOT RID OF A LOAD OF WASTERS AND PUT A HARD WORK ETHIC IN, WE WOULD NEVER HAVE WON THOSE TROPHIES OR PLAYED IN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE ALREADY IF IT WASNT FOR HOULLIER, WE HAVE JUST HIT A BAD STUMBLING BLOCK WHICH WE WILL GET OVER AND SINCE WE HAVE HIT IT TEAMS LIKE CHELSEA ARSENAL EVEN CHARLTON N BIRMINGHAM HAVE IMPROVED AT A MUCH FASTER RATE THAN US WHICH MAKES SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE LIKE U THINK WERE GOING BACKWARDS!

:cool:
ICE-MAN

Postby murphy0151 » Mon May 10, 2004 5:29 pm

ICE-MAN wrote:WERE NO GOING BACKWARDS BIG NIALL YE FOOL!
WE HAVE MADE UNBELIEVABLE PROGRESS SINCE HOULLIER CAME, HE CHANGED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CLUB DISCIPLINE ETC GOT RID OF A LOAD OF WASTERS AND PUT A HARD WORK ETHIC IN, WE WOULD NEVER HAVE WON THOSE TROPHIES OR PLAYED IN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE ALREADY IF IT WASNT FOR HOULLIER, WE HAVE JUST HIT A BAD STUMBLING BLOCK WHICH WE WILL GET OVER AND SINCE WE HAVE HIT IT TEAMS LIKE CHELSEA ARSENAL EVEN CHARLTON N BIRMINGHAM HAVE IMPROVED AT A MUCH FASTER RATE THAN US WHICH MAKES SHORT SIGHTED PEOPLE LIKE U THINK WERE GOING BACKWARDS!

:cool:

Your right about getting rid off alot off wasters, but and a big BUT hes allso bought in aload off wasters.  I can understand were Big Nial is getting this hatred from, towards GH.  Cause I no alot off people who are the same towards the fella.  GH dosn't help him self with all the boll##ks he comes out with. 

GH has done everything he could off done for this club, an there is no oone who can dout that about the man. He has try'd his best but his best simply isint good enough for Liverpool FC, an surely after this sh##e season hes got to be shown the door.  There is loads off talk about this thai fella injecting a load off money into the club.  I just think the club will be better giving htis money to a new manager to spend.

I hope am proved wrong, an if GH was to stay.  Id still be there every week supporting the box off toys.
So come you saints  :;):
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 10, 2004 5:37 pm

Big Niall wrote:I could not disagre more. Support them on Sunday V Newcastle but then the club must realise that Houllier has been there 6 years and gotten no where in the league. If he hasn't won it in the first 6 years, he won't in the next 6 years, he's nowhere close and we're going backwards.

I won't just stand by and accept he'll be here next year, we need to change, we're no longer a major club (not even a top 3 club) and will soon fall into the "sleeping giant" nonsense that has beens talk about.

Only dead fish go with the flow!

In all honesty how do you think you can make the board of Liverpool Football Club change its mind. You cant.

Its simply about knowing your place, and mine is in the stands supporting the boys and backing everyone at the club 100%. Until they move on or are replaced, at which point I will support the new player or manager. If you are naive enough to think you can make the management change by sporting a few choice words on a web based forum your thicker than I thought.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion