Summer plans - Top priorities and realstic targets

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:55 pm

coxy wrote:Hi  all this is my first post although I have been avidly reading the forum for the last few months, so felt it was time to add my view point as I feel serious changes need to be made. We have a good core of players but no depth in the squad. I think Raffa will make big changes in the summer due to the lack of consistency in the team and some poor signings made in the past. Without turning this into a thread of where to get the funds I would like to see a huge clearout of these players as they are just not good enough for many reasons and although this is a huge cull of a squad is long over due.

Hamman
Foy
Luzi 
Hypia
Nunez
Smicer
Biscan
Diao
Pelligrino
Dudek
Kirkland
Vignal
Cheyrou
Diouf
Joesmi

The players I would love to see bought in to strengthen the squad are

Reina
Evra
Ibanez
Joaquin
Juaninto
Parker
Ballack
Rosicky
Aimar
Vincente
Cesar

This would make the 1st XI

Reina
Finnan Evra
Carragher Ibanez
Joaquin Vincente
Gerrard Alonso
Morientes Baros

With Carson, Juaninto Cesar, Riise Parker, Ballack, Rosicky, Garcia, Kewell, Aimar, Cisse, Pongolle, Mellor, Le tallec as the main squad and the up and coming youth members for cover also. I think this would make Liverpool a real force again. I have to be honest I think we could afford to buy these players if we get a bit of investment that is always being linked to us.  Before some one jumps down my throat about buying English just look at the nationality’s of the players I would like to see dumped from LFC.  Only Kirkland is English I believe and I would not have added him to the list if not for his injury list.  I would be interested to know your opinions.

Definately Champ Man! It can take over your life! and alter all ya perceptions! Throw your PC outta the window. I haven't played the game for nearly a year an now i have my life back! Just taking it one day at a time. :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:59 pm

whats champ man
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:10 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:whats champ man

What's Champ Man - The greatest but most addictive computer game in the history of computer games is what it is. Never play it - Tis more addicitive than nicotine! :D
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:15 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:whats champ man

What's Champ Man - The greatest but most addictive computer game in the history of computer games is what it is. Never play it - Tis more addicitive than nicotine! :D

ONLY KIDDIN ACE IT BORES ME SH!ITLESS I WANNA SEE A PROPER MATCH NOT BY AND SELL THE SQUAD THE GROUND THE FANS AND EVERYTHING ELSE IT DOES NOTHING FOR ME,AND I GIVE UP HE CIGGIES A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO AND THERES NOTHING MORE ADDICTIVE ACCEPT MAYBE BUD.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion