MOHAMED SALAH - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Magic Mo Salah! :p
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:24 am

Dunno who said it recently here but agree with him that the shyte posted here has driven me from visiting the forum of late. Far too many idiots clocking up numbers of 'posts' with absolutely nothing but mindless drivel to say.

So, back on track, there's a rumor on Teamtalk that Salah is still peeved he wasn't allowed to leave for 140M. Allegedly that's the reason he's off the boil.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:26 pm

bunglemark2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:24 am wrote:Dunno who said it recently here but agree with him that the shyte posted here has driven me from visiting the forum of late. Far too many idiots clocking up numbers of 'posts' with absolutely nothing but mindless drivel to say.

So, back on track, there's a rumor on Teamtalk that Salah is still peeved he wasn't allowed to leave for 140M. Allegedly that's the reason he's off the boil.

WTF!  :D

You moan about others writing "Mindless Drivel" in here, then you come up with a complete LIE about a silly rumour on Teamtalk saying Salah wants to leave?

talk about CONTRADICTING yourself!

He's just signed a new improved contract in the summer, you complete TOOL ! Stop spreading rumours in the forum.

Seriously, you have the I.Q. Of a peanut!
Bungle, go away and troll some other forum.
:D
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:26 pm wrote:
bunglemark2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:24 am wrote:Dunno who said it recently here but agree with him that the shyte posted here has driven me from visiting the forum of late. Far too many idiots clocking up numbers of 'posts' with absolutely nothing but mindless drivel to say.

You moan about others writing "Mindless Drivel" in here, then you come up with a complete LIE about a silly rumour on Teamtalk saying Salah wants to leave?

He's just signed a new improved contract in the summer, you complete TOOL ! Stop spreading rumours in the forum.

Are you a bit daft in the head or something ?
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:40 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:18 pm wrote:

LIP - I rest my case.
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:42 am

Where was he supposedly going for 140m?

I don't think it's true for a moment as the lad was on such a high last season but these rumours always brighten up an otherwise dull day....
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:22 am

Reg » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 am wrote:Where was he supposedly going for 140m?

I don't think it's true for a moment as the lad was on such a high last season but these rumours always brighten up an otherwise dull day....

Think it's a pile of pooh as well, but this IS a rumor forum after all.  :cool:
bunglemark2

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:56 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:18 pm wrote:

????

Are you Braindead as well?

Read the posts made back in chronological order pal, then write something constructive.
Last edited by Ghost of Shankly on Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 pm

bunglemark2 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:22 am wrote:
Reg » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:42 am wrote:Where was he supposedly going for 140m?

Think it's a pile of pooh as well, but this IS a rumor forum after all.  :cool:

Yes...and stop spreading them, you fool.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:13 am

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:50 pm

I would not be too concerned about magic Mo's apparent rustiness in front of goal recently. He did the same thing last season at the start. Sooner or later it will all come together.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:17 am

Still making poor passes and snatching despite the good goal. Hopefully we stay with City and find our form February onwards and Salah and co peak at the right time.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:34 pm

kazza » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:17 am wrote:Still making poor passes and snatching despite the good goal. Hopefully we stay with City and find our form February onwards and Salah and co peak at the right time.

He will score plenty Kazza but we need to remember he doesn't have the touch of a striker so will always have his fair share of misses.

Sticking with City will be tough. They are playing really well and even the new recruits slotted right into place for them. We don't have that squad and our newbies are taking time to settle but I do believe Klopp has a plan and is approaching the league differently this year. We aren't pressing anything like we can or should be during games and our players are covering less ground. The press was always key to us opening teams up and the front 3 running riot. Most of our big players came back tired from the W.C  and it was straight back into it. It has been a hectic schedule since with little sign of it resting up in the near future so I believe he thinks our best chance is to start slowly and then ramp it up in the new year to full on heavy metal stuff.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:28 pm

I thought Salah's game in front of goal looked a lot more assured against Huddersfield ,but he still needs to keep his passing simple and stop thinking too much and maybe then the  instinctive finishes he delighted us with last season will make a very welcome return.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:27 pm

Chin up lad, keep on truckin'..
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion