Mohamed shawky - To liverpool?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby akumaface » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:39 am

So, Omario, are you a LFC fan or not? Cause you sounded like your number one team is alahly and not LFC..... And sorry to say this but you sounded like you don't have anyone to talk to...  ???
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:51 am

These players might do ok in the African leagues, but they are a long way off the pace of EPL. Will not happen!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby omario » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:45 am

LFC r my team in england, i support them! however im originally egyptian and my no.1 team is alahly.  Also wt exactly is ur problem? i came here to tell u news a few weeks ago no1 believed me apart from a few! neways now the news is confirmed on SKY SPORTS biggest sports channel in UK, which already shuts up the ones who that i was talkin shi*! so wts ur problem now, jst face the facts liverpool r after an egyptian player! y do egyptian players hav to b :censored:!? face it african players r top class, samuel etoo didnt start his life playin for real madrid! he was in the cameroon league, which is miles behind the egyptian! drogba this time 2 years ago was playin french second division football, now he is premiership champion, an etoo is one of the bst finishers in the world, so y cant shawky go on an do the same, y does he have to be a bad player, jst to tell u i am confident RAFA knows much more than uz about football! CHAO
omario

Postby antz » Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:38 pm

Straight !!!!!!! Omario dont worry yourself
antz

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:27 pm

Erica wrote:
omario wrote:5-6 million!! i think alahly will let him go at round about the 2 million mark! he is a really good player btw, and he will fill in hamann's role easily if not play better than him, as he is a big lad, and also good at shooting and vey good with the passing

Just a couple of questions omario:

First: If you are an alahly fan, why are you willing to see your best player away from your team?
I am telling you this, because in my case for example, Liverpool is interested in one of our best players: Milito from Zaragoza, and the last player I want Liverpool or any other team to sign is him.

Second question: If you are a Liverpool fan, as you say... why all your posts in this forum deal with this topic.

There no more questions.

How's that for some detective work  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:41 pm

kazza wrote:These players might do ok in the African leagues, but they are a long way off the pace of EPL. Will not happen!

So true, never seen a good african player myself. Where did Viera come form again ? and whats his name George Weah ? Cant really remember no more I think Eto's been mentioned already. Oh there was this guy who played for Leeds a few years back Tony Yeboha he scored a few good goals I think. The world is bigger than Euroupe
antz

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:57 pm

Viera was from senegal
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby antz » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:51 pm

Yeah but we have 2 players from senegal and they have not impressed so I wouldnt look at any other african player ever again:D
antz

Postby joependo » Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:07 pm

Viera was from senegal
Viera is from France well thats who he plays for in international.
joependo

Postby joependo » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:14 pm

It is a rumour so put it in the rumours thread D1K wod
joependo

Postby MilitiaRusher » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:15 pm

my god.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby omario » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:03 pm

joependo wrote:
Viera was from senegal
Viera is from France well thats who he plays for in international.

most french players r actually african! viera, makalele, even zidane is algerian! dunno where i get the impression that africans hav to b bad at football!
omario

Postby kazza » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:26 am

omario wrote:face it african players r top class, samuel etoo didnt start his life playin for real madrid! he was in the cameroon league, which is miles behind the egyptian! drogba this time 2 years ago was playin french second division football, now he is premiership champion, an etoo is one of the bst finishers in the world

Camaroon may have a poor league but they have a history of producing good players abroad. Name one good player Egypt has produced? I think generally speaking, if they learnt their trade in their local league (in this case Egyptian), they probably will not have enough to cope.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby vvs » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:11 am

the lad is actually givin u decent news and everyone is just dissin him, this topic was started before the rumours thread..and why shouldnt we sign an egyptian player??  just becoz of his nationality and the league he plays in?? hope he signs and hope he makes it. thanks omario mate ignore some of these ppl.
vvs

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion