LIVERPOOL FC v Norwich city FC

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:24 am

Fair comments. Although Lucas still fouls when there isn't a counter on, which I also advocate as being clever when he does that. But even when we have men behind the ball he still gives away cheep free kicks IMO.

I also agree with the last sentence in your second paragraph because you're right we were conceding or looked very susceptible to exposing our back four and giving other teams too much room between the lines when we pressed earlier on.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Homebooby » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:53 pm

That was a great game yesterday and anyone who thinks otherwise can kiss my chuddies

Analysis is irrelevant....we sent a lesser team packing in the manner and style that a team of that ilk deserves and I am pleased to be able to say that again as it has been a long long time.
Homebooby

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

7 of our starting 11 were English.  :Oo:

Wisdom, Johnson, Carra, Gerrard, Henderson, Sturridge & dippy Downing.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Kenny Kan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:46 pm wrote:7 of our starting 11 were English.  :Oo:

Wisdom, Johnson, Carra, Gerrard, Henderson, Sturridge & dippy Downing.
and all justified their starting place.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:46 pm

We should not give any opponent in the world too much respect as Downing rightly said. The total quality of the players are not inferior to any team. So when we play Ars and Mcity away, we must go ahead and play expecting to win the game. Look at Mansfield when they played us. They had nothing to lose and played their hearts out esp. in the 2nd half and made us looked like the non league side. We must adopt that same approach against those 2 sides.
alwayslfc

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Beautiful football ,none of this defeatist shite with people saying its only Norwich ,Norwich were denied the ball because the reds used it far better
than they have all season, and the Canaries simply couldn't live with it . We kept the ball superbly and passed it so precisely that Norwich's heads dropped
even before Henderson took the leather off the ball with the sweetest of strikes.

I thought Wisdom and Johnson were both brilliant yesterday ,and the Gerrard we have familiarised ourselves with finally made a welcome return .

Next up away to Oldham
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:17 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 pm wrote:Beautiful football ,none of this defeatist shite with people saying its only Norwich ,Norwich were denied the ball because the reds used it far better
than they have all season, and the Canaries simply couldn't live with it . We kept the ball superbly and passed it so precisely that Norwich's heads dropped
even before Henderson took the leather off the ball with the sweetest of strikes.

I thought Wisdom and Johnson were both brilliant yesterday ,and the Gerrard we have familiarised ourselves with finally made a welcome return .

Next up away to Oldham

We should have an emoticon with the Carlton dance
Homebooby

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games