ANDREA DOSSENA: Official Thread - All discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Bye Doss lad , you were sh!te mate , but you tried. Not like that horrible lazy tw@t vorinin.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 pm

He did try, just not good enough  :no

We will never forget that chip over Van der Sar's head though  :D
Fauxy

Postby Waldo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Bye Doss lad , you were sh!te mate , but you tried. Not like that horrible lazy tw@t vorinin.

Ha ha, spot on mate  :)
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby roberto green » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:22 pm

I was hoping Dossena would be the new Julian Dicks But Doessena just could'nt shed the extra 6ib

:D
roberto green

Postby Raj_Xedos » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:23 pm

....see ya!....thanks for the goal at old trafford!
Raj_Xedos

Postby Snake » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Napoli's Ezequiel Lavezzi seems unlikely to complete a switch to the Premier League with Liverpool, according to the player's agent.

The Argentine striker has been linked with the Merseysiders on numerous occasions, and despite repeated interest from the Reds, an inflated transfer fee demanded by the Italian club seems to be the major factor preventing a transfer.

"There is interest. But it is impossible for Lavezzi to move, as Napoli want a lot of money for the striker, so it will be difficult," Lavezzi's agent, Frederic Guerra, told sport.co.uk.

"I don't think a transfer will happen in January."

Lavezzi is one of the most sought-after young striker's in European football at present and has managed three goals in 13 Serie A starts so far this season.

Apparently Liverpool were hoping that if they sold Dossena to Napoli they'd agree to sell Lavezzi to them. I don't know much about Lavezzi, but if he does come that makes him the 3rd (possibly 4th) Argentinian, and the 8th Spanish speaker in the club..
Give Benitez a year or two more and you'd have a starting XI and no hablan ingles :P.
Snake

Postby bigmick » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 pm

kazza wrote:
aCe' wrote:Not the end of the world but we should really get some second opinion before allowing Rafa to spend any sort of money...

We'll just ask Mick shall we..

:sleep
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Waldo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Snake wrote:Napoli's Ezequiel Lavezzi seems unlikely to complete a switch to the Premier League with Liverpool, according to the player's agent.

The Argentine striker has been linked with the Merseysiders on numerous occasions, and despite repeated interest from the Reds, an inflated transfer fee demanded by the Italian club seems to be the major factor preventing a transfer.

"There is interest. But it is impossible for Lavezzi to move, as Napoli want a lot of money for the striker, so it will be difficult," Lavezzi's agent, Frederic Guerra, told sport.co.uk.

"I don't think a transfer will happen in January."

Lavezzi is one of the most sought-after young striker's in European football at present and has managed three goals in 13 Serie A starts so far this season.

Apparently Liverpool were hoping that if they sold Dossena to Napoli they'd agree to sell Lavezzi to them. I don't know much about Lavezzi, but if he does come that makes him the 3rd (possibly 4th) Argentinian, and the 8th Spanish speaker in the club..
Give Benitez a year or two more and you'd have a starting XI and no hablan ingles :P.

I would probably place Lavezzi in the "investment for the future" pot and not someone who could/would have a major impact on our current season.

All for signing the young guy but, given we appear to have seriously restricted finances, more likely in the summer.

In the short term I think we need a more established striker who would come in and do a job straight away.
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby Tophatman » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Lavezzi, i thought that was a brand of coffee!! :)
Tophatman

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:47 pm

I hope the snow doesn't hold this one up :(
LFC2007

Postby eds » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Great, another 4.5 million down the drain once Rafa spends it on more dross.

:no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby callumlfc93 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 pm

I believe this is a shame. I think he put some impressive performances in at LW. Hopefully we recoup some money on this though, and let's pray the money is spent wisely.

Kygriakos, Voronin and Degen to follow please. :)
callumlfc93

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:38 am

eds wrote:Great, another 4.5 million down the drain once Rafa spends it on more dross.

:no

Yes, you DO need to give your head a shake...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:33 am

Shocking buy in the first place and one that should never of been made.
puroresu

Postby Rush Job » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:57 am

cheras wrote:More disappointed in Rafa than Dossena, to be honest.

We had Riise, not the best, but did a solid job.
We had Warnock, whom he shipped out.
We had Aurelio, who's in and out.
We had a budding Insua.

And Rafa blew the money on Dossena, and ddin't even give him a series of games. Then shipped out, to a total loss of 6 mil (incl wages)

That's 5 shots at the LB position and we still end up with nothing.

On this page alone we have lost 3m, 7m and now 6m... oh yes plus wages, dont forget the wages.

I thought people would be happy we are getting rid of players who havent worked out.

"that 5 shots at the LB possition and we still end up with nothing"

Hows that then? We still have two of the 5.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge