THE OFFICIAL Andriy Voronin thread - All discussion on our Ukrainian here

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby killerp » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:12 am

I am not saying Liverpool is a 2-man team but Liverpool depends too much on 2 irreplaceable world-class players. We need players like Aquilani to really take off from the start because there is no room for adjusting to the league.

If Rooney gets injured the mancs still have a very good squad although Arsenal will be more likely to feel the absence of Fabregas, he just seems to bring a good balance to the team.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
killerp

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:07 pm

Been told by someone that the agent who spoke to Espn is Voronin's agent and also been told that he has had is squad place and number taken away from him ? not sure how true .
Benny The Noon

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:05 pm

Shyte, I came in here hoping to see that he's been sold for glue to a knacker's yard :(
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Aussie Style » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 am

Looks he might finally be off..thank fu.ck

Andriy Voronin could be set to leave Liverpool this month, with the striker believed to have held talks with Dinamo Moscow this week.

It's understood the former Bayer Leverkusen man flew to Russia on Tuesday to speak to Dinamo about the prospect of a £1.5million switch to the Russian capital.

The Ukrainian has been unable to break into the team since his return from a loan spell in Germany and now looks surplus to requirements at Anfield.

Voronin is one of three players expected to leave the Reds during the January transfer window, with Andrea Dossena is negotiations with Napoli over a £4million deal and speculation continues to mount over Ryan Babel's future.

On the incoming side of things, Maxi Rodriguez poised to complete his move from Atletico Madrid with an 18-month contract on the table for the Argentinian.

This story has been reproduced from today's media. It does not necessarily reflect the position of Liverpool Football Club
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby Owzat » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:56 am

Well Rafa's made least use of him, loaned out when he was in decent form at the end of 06/07. We'll be lucky to get more than £2m for him and it will cost more than that to replace him with anything remotely better so where's the gain? More sales of bits n bobs to make up a sizeable fee that Rafa can waste on someone who's not nearly as good as the fee might suggest.

Are we a "two man team", I would say yes because Torres and Gerrard drive most of our better performances and contribute so many goals. It is wholly irrelevant whether other teams are "two man teams" or not, we're not other teams and since they are doing well and we aren't then their "two man team"edness isn't being exposed. Sure Reina and others are very good players, but Reina has played every league game for quite some time and played in most if not all of our defeats ie can help win games, but when we don't score and the defence exposes him then he may as well sit in the stands and watch.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Owzat wrote:Well Rafa's made least use of him, loaned out when he was in decent form at the end of 06/07. We'll be lucky to get more than £2m for him and it will cost more than that to replace him with anything remotely better so where's the gain?

A player who is well below par and who was rightly frozen out is off the wage bill and out of the dressing room.
LFC2007

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Voronin weighs up Russia move

Andriy Voronin's agent has confirmed the Liverpool misfit is weighing up a move to Russia.

The Ukraine international does not figure in Rafa Benitez's plans and the Reds boss is ready to offload him to raise funds for his own signings in this month's transfer window.

Voronin was farmed out on loan to Hertha Berlin last season and although he impressed in Germany he has failed to nail down a place in the Liverpool side.

Dinamo Moscow are understood to be the Russian side chasing Voronin and the player's agent, Andriy Golovach, has confirmed the striker is poised to leave Anfield.

"He has received a concrete offer from a Russian top-flight outfit as he is having the final say," Golovach told Ukrainian newspaper Gaseta.

"In terms of his Liverpool deal it is about a cancellation right now, not about a new loan transfer."

Hertha Berlin have also been linked with a move to bring Voronin back to the German capital, but Golovach insists the player has no plans to return to the Bundesliga outfit with the club facing a massive struggle to avoid relegation.

"Hertha BSC is almost in Bundesliga 2, Andriy does not want to get part of a relegation dogfight," added Golovach.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 pm

The bit in bold suggests there will be no transfer fee involved?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:The bit in bold suggests there will be no transfer fee involved?

Thought it meant exactly the opposite mate , no loan and we will cancel his contract and sell him on. Maybe lost in translation or summit.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby arcininefirstblast » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:54 am

arcininefirstblast

Postby Owzat » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 am

Cool Hand Luke wrote:The bit in bold suggests there will be no transfer fee involved?

Means the important part is cutting all ties with Liverpool ie leaving permanently not temporarily
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:21 am

bunglemark2 wrote:Shyte, I came in here hoping to see that he's been sold for glue to a knacker's yard :(

Nah no chance of that......he aint that good ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:55 pm

Fingers crossed and bye bye you horrible tw@t vorinin.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/duo-set-to-leave

Andrea Dossena and Andriy Voronin could complete transfers away from Liverpool today, Rafa Benitez has confirmed.
Related Links

An agreement has been reached with Napoli for Dossena, while Voronin is heading for Dynamo Moscow.

The Reds have also received offers for Ryan Babel.

Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "Napoli were talking to us about Dossena, they were very interested. It seems we have an agreement with them and also the player has an agreement with them.

"We are waiting for the paperwork but hopefully everything will be done today.

"He knew he wasn't playing too many games and he has the Wold Cup in the summer. He prefers to go to Italy to increase his chances.

"With Voronin we were talking with Dynamo Moscow and it's also very close. The player is talking with them and we're also just waiting for the paperwork.

"The weather conditions have made it impossible to progress with these things but I think it could be done within a few hours."

On reports that Birmingham have made an offer for Babel, Benitez added: "We have received some offers but the player was clear the other day when he told me he wants to stay.

"We have to wait. I was not telling him he could go, just that we were receiving offers because he's a good player. That's the situation at this moment.

"At this moment everyone knows Ryan has the potential and he can improve."
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Tara you good for nothing ,waste of space  tw@t.

Dynamo Moscow set to complete signing of Liverpool flop Andriy Voronin                       

By Ashley Gray
Last updated at 3:39 PM on 08th January 2010

Dynamo Moscow expect to complete the £2million signing of Liverpool striker Andriy Voronin by the end of the week.

Snow prevented the 30-year-old flying to the Russian capital earlier this week, but negotiations are advanced and Dynamo hope to complete the deal before their first team head for a winter training camp in Belek, Turkey, on Sunday.

CSKA Moscow and Zenit St Petersburg also enquired about the Ukraine international, but Dynamo made the strongest offer as they seek to fill the void left by Russia striker Alexander Kerzhakov, who is set for a return to Zenit.

Voronin has sought help from Everton's summer Russian recruit Diniyar Bilyaletdinov as he hunts for a new home.

Bilyaletdinov, who left Lokomotiv Moscow for Merseyside in August, put his Merseyside rival in touch with a estate agent.

Both Dynamo and Voronin have been coy on the impending transfer, with the club's sporting director Konstantin Sarsania only revealing they were about to sign a 'foreign striker'.

Voronin said: 'I've had some very good offers and everything will be determined soon.'

The Anfield flop, who has scored six goals in 33 appearances since joining Liverpool on a free transfer two-and-a-half years ago, also hit back at critics who say he has wasted his talent.

'With regard to the strange comments about my footballing achievements, I prefer to answer that on the pitch,' he said.

'Perhaps to coaches who have won world championships and European Cups, my successes seem insignificant, but I want to believe that there are things still to achieve in football and I hope I will prove it with my new club.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport....in.html
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Good luck

At last, I though we would never get rid. Should never ever have been a Liverpool player
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge