THE OFFICIAL Andriy Voronin thread - All discussion on our Ukrainian here

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby oakton » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:46 am

we should just buy a big bunch of unknown players and sell them at a higher price.  Anyone coming into Liverpool automatically becomes higher value when we sell them.  We can make some profits from this.
oakton

Postby andy_g » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:50 am

i never thought he was good enough for us but never as bad as many made out. he didn't score a lot of goals and a lot of the time he didn't put in the effort required, but he always seemed like a fairly intelligent footballer to me. i quite fancied his wife as well. best of luck to him wherever he goes.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:15 pm

I hear we're going to buy some old toenails of Messi's to replace him, about what £2m would get nowadays
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 pm

We are all thankful for him to leave our club. But whether he was here or not isn't really relevant to our form. Yes, he is the one we can divert our anger to. But now we need to find someone geniune and probably now is Babel's turn.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 pm

oakton wrote:we should just buy a big bunch of unknown players and sell them at a higher price.  Anyone coming into Liverpool automatically becomes higher value when we sell them.  We can make some profits from this.

and end up in the Championship in the processs...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 4ORDY » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Greavesie wrote:its a good piece of business but she should never have been given the shirt in the first place. If our scouts reported back as this player being good enough then we have some serious issues off the pitch

Good shout  :down:

See ya Mr pony tail man thanks for the laughs  :eyebrow
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."
4ORDY

Postby algymoon » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Greavesie wrote:its a good piece of business but she should never have been given the shirt in the first place. If our scouts reported back as this player being good enough then we have some serious issues off the pitch

I agree with you on this, and Voronin should never have been allowed to wear the precious Liverpool's shirt, it was a disgrace, but only for this idiot manager Rafa, whereas he forced Crouch to leave LFC couple seasons ago, by selecting the useless Voronin ahead of Crouch.

It just make you wonder what is really the level of our scouts and head of our club management !!!!!, that is why our club is in such bad state as ever been, because of Rafa who is taking the LFC to the same path of Leeds United had went 4-5 seasons ago.
algymoon

Postby Penguins » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:40 pm

It could not had been because Rafa needed the money and Crouch gave 11 million and Voronin 2 million?

You make it sound as if Rafa was backed as Manure and Chelski Rafa would really have gone after Voronin anyway instead of buying a top class striker like our rivals do?
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Sir Roger » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 am

algymoon wrote:

I agree with you on this, and Voronin should never have been allowed to wear the precious Liverpool's shirt, it was a disgrace, but only for this idiot manager Rafa, whereas he forced Crouch to leave LFC couple seasons ago, by selecting the useless Voronin ahead of Crouch.

It just make you wonder what is really the level of our scouts and head of our club management !!!!!, that is why our club is in such bad state as ever been, because of Rafa who is taking the LFC to the same path of Leeds United had went 4-5 seasons ago.

Quite right
One useless waste of time
Embarrassingly bad with that ridiculous pony tail
Good Fu*king riddance
Dont let it happen again Rafa
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge