ANDREA DOSSENA: Official Thread - All discussion here

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:16 am

loopyliverpool wrote:Another bad Benitez buy drifts off ignominiously at the cost of £2/3m....

It's the same story with Rafa's bad buys.........we always make a loss when we get rid.........glad he has gone though I wonder if Napoli would be interested in taking somemore of "rafa's great buys" off us?..........for a reduced fee, and at a loss to us of course..........courtesy of Mr Benitez of course! :veryangry
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Its official, hes gone to napoli on a contract until 2014 for a fee of around £4 Mill  :)

I would expect the Maxi Rodriguez deal to be complete in the next few days now that we have wages to offer him
Fauxy

Postby Snake » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Just to back-up the news with an official one posted from the Napoli official website (through google translation):

Andrea Dossena is a Naples. The exterior has signed until 2014. These are the first statements of the newly acquired Blue:

"I'm happy to wear the shirt of Napoli. I chose a square with a prestigious corporate projects important. I can not wait to play at Sao Paulo before an audience extraordinary."

This is the default blue of the exterior:

Andrea Dossena was born in Lodi on 11 September 1981.

Grew up in Verona in Serie A debut November 18, 2001 in the derby against Chievo: 3-2. With the Scala family has played for five seasons, a tournament series A and four B Then transfer to Treviso: 21 appearances in Serie A-2005/06.

He played two years in Serie A with Udinese jersey, scoring 2 goals in 63 appearances. Boasts 86 career appearances in Serie A (Verona, Treviso, Udinese), and 2 goals, 97 caps and 3 goals in Serie B (with Verona) and 11 bowl appearances in Italy.

In the summer of 2008 the transfer to Liverpool one goal in 16 appearances in the Premier League-2008/09 and 2 appearances in this 2009/10. With Liverpool also played 8 games in the Champions League scoring a goal, the 4-0 to Real Madrid on March 10, 2009, and 4 cups in England.

Also has 4 caps for the National Under20 and 10 in National A where he began October 17, 2007, in Siena, Italy and South Africa 2-0, while managing Donadoni.

http://www.sscnapoli.it/client....ntent=0

Now to wait for the official news of Rodriguez
Snake

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:09 pm

apparently the transfer to Napoli wa almost off as Dossena was stranded at Liverpool John Lennon Airport with snow stopping the flights.. Luckily 40,000 liverpool fans arrived to clear the runway :)
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:apparently the transfer to Napoli wa almost off as Dossena was stranded at Liverpool John Lennon Airport with snow stopping the flights.. Luckily 40,000 liverpool fans arrived to clear the runway :)

:laugh:  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Ah well...Arivaderchi Andrea. :)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:53 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/duo-set-to-leave

Andrea Dossena and Andriy Voronin could complete transfers away from Liverpool today, Rafa Benitez has confirmed.
Related Links

An agreement has been reached with Napoli for Dossena, while Voronin is heading for Dynamo Moscow.

The Reds have also received offers for Ryan Babel.

Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "Napoli were talking to us about Dossena, they were very interested. It seems we have an agreement with them and also the player has an agreement with them.

"We are waiting for the paperwork but hopefully everything will be done today.

"He knew he wasn't playing too many games and he has the Wold Cup in the summer. He prefers to go to Italy to increase his chances.

"With Voronin we were talking with Dynamo Moscow and it's also very close. The player is talking with them and we're also just waiting for the paperwork.

"The weather conditions have made it impossible to progress with these things but I think it could be done within a few hours."

On reports that Birmingham have made an offer for Babel, Benitez added: "We have received some offers but the player was clear the other day when he told me he wants to stay.

"We have to wait. I was not telling him he could go, just that we were receiving offers because he's a good player. That's the situation at this moment.

"At this moment everyone knows Ryan has the potential and he can improve."
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:30 pm

will always be a bit of a cult hero for his goals against madrid and united in the space of a week, a bit like cheyrou was for his goals against chelsea and newcastle when he was here.

it just didn't work out. i wish him all the best in the future. watch him have a blinding world cup now though.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:22 pm

i often wonder what happens to all this awful players Rafa has brough. You could probably make a couple of teams from them. who would be your first choice full back, Kronkamp of  Josomi  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:41 pm

7_Kewell wrote:i often wonder what happens to all this awful players Rafa has brough. You could probably make a couple of teams from them. who would be your first choice full back, Kronkamp of  Josomi  :D

GREAT IDEA !

you wanna start the thread or should i ?!  :D

' Rafa's flop 11 '

GK: Cavalieri, Martin
RB: Josemi, Kromkamp, Degen
LB: Dossena
CB: Paletta, Sotirios
RW: Nunez, Pennant,
LW: Gonzales, Leto, Babel
CM: Zenden, Lucas
FW: Morientes, Kuyt, Voronin, Keane

PICK YOUR FANTASY 11  :wwww
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I don't think Kuyt is a flop Ace, shyte player ok, but contributed alot last season and played alot of games.

Anyways good luck to Dossenna, we will miss the ''don't dis da doss'' phrase :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:48 pm

metalhead wrote:I don't think Kuyt is a flop Ace, shyte player ok, but contributed alot last season and played alot of games.

Anyways good luck to Dossenna, we will miss the ''don't dis da doss'' phrase :D

you can have him on the bench if you dont think hes thaat bad  :lookaround
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:56 pm

I think he is bad, but not a flop, I think Voronin is worst
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 pm

metalhead wrote:I think he is bad, but not a flop, I think Voronin is worst

He was never going to fit in to the style of the prem, lots of Italians never hack the pace or the steel of the prem and on top of that he looked over weight to me.

Probably a good player in the continental league.
roberto green

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:16 pm

How is Kuyt a flop ?! and also Caverliri a flop ?!
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge