WIGAN VS LIVERPOOL - Lets look forward not back,

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby wee_boi888 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:47 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
What are you, a Cisse nutrider??

your uncle !!!

My uncle?

Fantastic response there.

Post something worth posting, if you have nothing to say but shyte, then don't post.

Scrappy win but a win nevertheless, but Is the subbing of Kromkamp every single game just to get him used to the Prem? I'm unsure about that, but otherwise we should be happy with the result as it hopefully will give the boys confidence again after a bad run.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:48 pm

My uncle? Fantastic response there. Post something worth posting, if you have nothing to say but shyte, then don't post.

Nothing to chat with you but please compare the number of post compare with you ....
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Sabre » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:51 pm

Nothing to chat with you but please compare the number of post compare with you ....

So fúcking what.  Stop posting!!! :angry:
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:52 pm

Thats what i like to see one big happy family after a win

thank god we didnt lose it might have got a tad nasty in here  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:52 pm

wee_boi888 wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:

your uncle !!!

My uncle?

Post something worth posting, if you have nothing to say but shyte, then don't post.

Scrappy win but a win nevertheless, but Is the subbing of Kromkamp every single game just to get him used to the Prem? I'm unsure about that, but otherwise we should be happy with the result as it hopefully will give the boys confidence again after a bad run.

He didn't play badly at all, I think RB is Finnan's to lose rather than Jan to gain. He didn't do badly, given, he hasn't got pace. But he looked lively.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:53 pm

Good win.

Thought Fowler was brilliant. Great positioning, some excellent passes. If he can get fully fit he will score goals.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:53 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
My uncle? Fantastic response there. Post something worth posting, if you have nothing to say but shyte, then don't post.

Number of posts doesn't mean sh1t if all you do is post sh1t.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:54 pm

KOP-1892 wrote:Anyone see Rafa's awesome control of the ball? :D

That was pure class!!  :D
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:57 pm

el_stinger wrote:
wee_boi888 wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:

your uncle !!!

My uncle?

He didn't play badly at all, I think RB is Finnan's to lose rather than Jan to gain. He didn't do badly, given, he hasn't got pace. But he looked lively.

Yeah thats true, but from memory, he's been subbed on for the last 3 games? And I'm pretty avid he cost us the scum goal, but I think noone was expecting that.

I think he might be another attacking option then as from what ive seen he is best on the ball - but whilst keeping a bit of defencive cover instead of subbing on a all in attaking player.

As for Madman, yes look at the number of posts, unlike you I post appropriately without ending them with

'I think yes, what about you'

Take the hint that noone respects your posts and if anything ridicule them. I havent spoken up but you are finally seriously p!ssing me off.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:01 pm

Man Wigan play nice football with the players they have. Just got back from the pub and well done the 'pool. Samy's goal was amazing. Can't remmeber his last goal of the foot.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Houllier=LFC » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:01 pm

wee_boi888 wrote:As for Madman, yes look at the number of posts, unlike you I post appropriately without ending them with

'I think yes, what about you'

Take the hint that noone respects your posts and if anything ridicule them. I havent spoken up but you are finally seriously p!ssing me off.

:D
Houllier=LFC

Postby Sabre » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:03 pm

I have enormous amounts of patience with dumb people, it's not their fault to be dumb. But an arrogant dumb, is untolerable. You're receiving a flame, and rightly so.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:04 pm

babu wrote:Man Wigan play nice football with the players they have. Just got back from the pub and well done the 'pool. Samy's goal was amazing. Can't remmeber his last goal of the foot.

How could you forget his Volley against Juve!!!!
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:11 pm

fivecups wrote:Good win.

Thought Fowler was brilliant. Great positioning, some excellent passes. If he can get fully fit he will score goals.

I too thought Fowler was great, some of the run's he made were pure class, just a pitty he didn't get the service to make the most of them. I think him and Cisse should be tried togther like Mick said, having Robbie and Morientes in the same line up is useless as there's no pace.

Speaking of Morientes, I definitely think he need's to go in the summer, he isn't offering us anything and in general doesn't look like he want's to play for us!
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Middlesboro 1 Chelski 0...1st min!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games