Tottenham vs Liverpool 30/09 17:30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Doeboy » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:38 pm

We were robbed plain and simple. Diaz's goal being ruled off was an utter disgrace. Lines, no lines....that ***** was not needed. You would have to be Mr Magoo to call that offside.I genuinely can't believe what I've seen today.
Doeboy

Postby Doeboy » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:45 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:25 pm wrote:Diaz goal should have stood and they've now admitted the technology wasn't working.

WTF happens now?

They are hiding behind this technology not working ***** imo. You don't need to draw lines to know Diaz was comfortably onside. If they need to pull out shitty lines for stonewall onsides like that, then the use of VAR is a complete joke and has no place in football.
Doeboy

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:52 pm

fark it, we know now it was a shyte error, and even other fans know we were robbed. doesn't make a difference. we got no points from this game.
what i did like were the klopp comments afterwards and i reckon this will fire up the lads for the next games. they know we got shafted. and they know they played really well with 10 and even with 9. with 11, we need to start better and stop conceding the first goal.
and i think matip and VVD went to sleep to let Son in between them, can't overlook that either
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:52 pm

I'm f**King fuming.

If we go 0-1 up, that changes everything.

Then someone at VAR decided Jones should be sent off and put the worst possible still image of the incident on the screen to bias the ref's decision.

Utter bull$h1t
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:05 pm

The clubs apparently voted against automated offside decisions. Think that has to be looked at again and take the human element and drawing lines out of it.
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:22 pm

bunglemark2 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:52 pm wrote:fark it, we know now it was a shyte error, and even other fans know we were robbed. doesn't make a difference. we got no points from this game.
what i did like were the klopp comments afterwards and i reckon this will fire up the lads for the next games. they know we got shafted. and they know they played really well with 10 and even with 9. with 11, we need to start better and stop conceding the first goal.
and i think matip and VVD went to sleep to let Son in between them, can't overlook that either

This will definitely fire up the lads and I'm convinced we definitely will challenge for the title this year. The lads mentality is strong, they are after blood.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:23 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:37 pm wrote:Full statement

PGMOL acknowledges a significant human error occured during the first half of Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool.

"The goal by Luis Diaz was disallowed for offside by the on-field team of match officials. This was a clear and obvious factual error and should have resulted in the goal being awarded through VAR intervention. However, the VAR failed to intervene.

"PGMOL will conduct a full review into the circumstances which led to the error,

"PGMOL will immediately be contacting Liverpool at the conclusion of the fixture to acknowledge the error."

Yup give us the goal and alter the result to a draw then ya jammy w.a.nkers.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:17 pm

Absolutely fooking fuming here after that blatant show of cheating. VAR is nothing but a corrupt tool that has no place in an honest game.

That sending off was another fooking joke. They call him to the side line and show him an image from the worst angle they could get where it looks like a filthy challenge. The ref seen it clearly and gave a yellow and had they of let him watch the run of play again he would have stuck by that. He was told to send him off but should have grown a pair of balls and said no. I'd say they are afraid of their life to go against it for fear of dropping to the championship for months.

Diaz was clearly onside. Everyone was 90% sure he was but VAR decides not to intervene!! Absolute fooking joke how they are getting away with this. They control the replays now as well which is another fooking joke and proof they are cheating.

Jota is a muppet but the ref can fook right off with that bull as well. 1st one was fooking harsh and the second imo was a yellow. He wasn't on the pitch long and with 2 silly fouls like that in succession usually gets away with a warning especially when the player was just booked. Absolute rubbish from the referee and that PGMOL statement is an insult. We won't get points back so shove that and your review up your cheating fooking ar$es.

Feel sorry for the lads. They deserved something from that game and wtf can klopp say to them when you know it's not a level playing field.  I hope everyone can see it now clearly for what it is, it has absolutely no place in the game. It was doing just fine before this came along compared to how its doing now it has to go. It was only ever brought in for one thing.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:09 pm

F**king stunk that today, very difficult to not come to the conclusion that there are officials out there who are either consciously or unconsciously anti Liverpool. Not saying they are necessarily deliberately cheating but when push comes to shove 20 years of growing up as a United fan or City fan with us as a hated rival is very difficult to park to one side.
Last edited by ycsatbjywtbiastkamb on Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:38 am

How is everyone not fuming over this? There should be riots in Liverpool after what we've seen! Yet another apology from the corrupt officials, how many titles should we lose because of their corruption before we say apology not f*cking accepted?!

This is institutional level cheating and nothing else. Some of you English lads may not want to believe it but what happened today (and has happened many times in the past) is 100% deliberate. Its not a few individuals that hate Liverpool for some reason, its a rigged system that works for the highest bidder.

To be honest I'm not sure I can watch this anymore. I'm being made a fool, as is everyone else. Football is being destroyed in front of our own eyes and it won't be long before it becomes something akin to WWE with paid actors and predetermined results.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:26 am

damjan193 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:38 pm wrote:How is everyone not fuming over this? There should be riots in Liverpool after what we've seen! Yet another apology from the corrupt officials, how many titles should we lose because of their corruption before we say apology not f*cking accepted?!

This is institutional level cheating and nothing else. Some of you English lads may not want to believe it but what happened today (and has happened many times in the past) is 100% deliberate. Its not a few individuals that hate Liverpool for some reason, its a rigged system that works for the highest bidder.

To be honest I'm not sure I can watch this anymore. I'm being made a fool, as is everyone else. Football is being destroyed in front of our own eyes and it won't be long before it becomes something akin to WWE with paid actors and predetermined results.

That Rodri handball decision at Goodison which cost us the title was particularly bad, the player himself admitted that he practically caught the thing and it was a blatant/stonewall pen. Hard to believe that there wasn’t at the very least a bit of unconscious bias involved there
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:11 am

Amazing how yesterdays events are objectively accepted by all fans. Many rivals fans agreeing that we were cheated.

What good is an apology, they could shove it where the sun don't shine. Either replay the match or give us 3 points also.

Spurs at the end celebrating like they won UCL final was a disgrace. They were utterly shyte, couldn't even break down 9 men.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:44 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:09 pm wrote:F**king stunk that today, very difficult to not come to the conclusion that there are officials out there who are either consciously or unconsciously anti Liverpool. Not saying they are necessarily deliberately cheating but when push comes to shove 20 years of growing up as a United fan or City fan with us as a hated rival is very difficult to park to one side.

I think it is about money Yakka, this is the era we live in. Money is everything these days and it is the greatest motivator. City have circumvented every financial rule there is so why not pay someone on 50k a year that decided the fate of matches worth hundreds of millions a brown envelope, why not circumvent that rule. Also I think it doesn’t stop there, I think it goes all the way up. If you look at these owners that have gotten their money through corruption and with a loose moral compass, it seems obvious. I don’t remember City getting shortchanged with the officials, even before VAR.

We need a clever reporter wanting to make a name for himself/herself that has ethics look into these officials bank accounts and follow the money. I’m sure if you followed the money it will become much clearer. We always thought in England that these things would never happen but it’s a different England now and it seems glaringly obvious that things are not right. It’s worse than 20 years of bias, it’s corruption. It’s hard to swallow but if you sit back and think about it, you would easily come to the conclusion that it is pretty clear what is going on. If it was simply a biased ref then I’d accept it more easily, I think it is a lot dirtier than that and it probably goes up quite high if not the top. The premier league would never admit it if they found out it was true.

As for the red cards, what is that four so far from seven matches? Are we a dirty team? You’d think we are the old Wimbledon. We are a team that likes to play football and move the ball around, those teams don’t get red cards.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck then it’s probably a duck.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:45 am

They are now saying VAR thought the goal had been given so didn’t intervene. Utter garbage, if that was the case when the ref signaled free kick for offside why didn’t VAR say hang in that’s not correct it’s a goal and don’t forget there are two doing the VAR so human error by two is a bit far fetched. Saying the free kick was taken too quickly before the could stop it is just another cr@p excuse.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:45 am

Boocity » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:45 am wrote:They are now saying VAR thought the goal had been given so didn’t intervene. Utter garbage, if that was the case when the ref signaled free kick for offside why didn’t VAR say hang in that’s not correct it’s a goal and don’t forget there are two doing the VAR so human error by two is a bit far fetched. Saying the free kick was taken too quickly before the could stop it is just another cr@p excuse.

:laugh:  :laugh: 

You couldn’t make it up. Bein sports drawing that line to show how clear an error it was is what made it go viral and bring this response. I guarantee they would not have acknowledged it if that never happened.

I think this is so outrageous that the spotlight will be on them.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games