Tottenham vs Liverpool 30/09 17:30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:34 pm

Fück Jota...he should bury his head in shame today. Already with numerical disadvantage he went and get a needless 2nd yellow and consigned us a horried final 20mins
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:36 pm

Really proud of the boys today...Jota will have some explaining to do

Tbh Spurs is pure shyte, very organised but also very limited. Their time will come

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:37 pm

Feck Matip, how many times does he give away own goals and that wasn’t even a difficult clearance
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:38 pm

I've never in 30 years seen a screwjob that bad. Jones shouldn't have had a red card, Diaz first goal was onside, and Jota never touched his man for his first yellow card. We need answers for all this decisions. It's Corruption at the highest order.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:39 pm

Klopp will be livid. But games like this can galvanise a dressing room. It's us vs the rest of the world. And a lot of football to be played.

Spurs celebrating like they've won the champions league...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:40 pm

Everything went against us today, the Jones red card by var and the same var didn’t properly check the Diaz offside absolutely disgraceful
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:42 pm

Boocity » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:40 pm wrote:Everything went against us today, the Jones red card by var and the same var didn’t properly check the Diaz offside absolutely disgraceful

I'm still waiting for the VAR image with the lines on it. Looked on to me.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:43 pm

The one consolation is not losing ground to city
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:48 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:42 pm wrote:
Boocity » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:40 pm wrote:Everything went against us today, the Jones red card by var and the same var didn’t properly check the Diaz offside absolutely disgraceful

I'm still waiting for the VAR image with the lines on it. Looked on to me.

They showed it on bein and it wasn’t offside
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:48 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:38 pm wrote:I've never in 30 years seen a screwjob that bad. Jones shouldn't have had a red card, Diaz first goal was onside, and Jota never touched his man for his first yellow card. We need answers for all this decisions. It's Corruption at the highest order.

Jones got the ball and he slipped over it...should be a red however the ref tried to justified it

Diaz goal was clean...VAR rushed thru their decision without even trying to draw a line and straight off gave it offside. How was that right??

Jota first yellow the Spurs player tripped over his own foot...his second yellow was pure jackshît from Jota

If Matip simply cleared the ball outside of our own net, we will be celebrating this result

It was never meant to be...the officiating was so ridiculous and the football god fück us over in the end

City's loss cushioned today's result...we are still just 2 behind them. Fück the rest
WE GO AGAIN

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:00 pm

Flicked between USA sports, bein and sky. USA sports and bein are talking about the shocking officiating and wanting to know how the Diaz goal was off side, sky just talking about how great Spurs are now  :glare: couldn’t make it up!

It’s clear to me that the corruption is institutional. If this is how it is then we have no chance. We will see them justify it all on “ref watch”  :veryangry

Watching the Spurs players celebrating like they won the World Cup

C.UNTS
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:04 pm

spudz celebrating like they have actually won something - are they not morto carrying on like that ?
Jota was daft to make that tackle, regardless whether the first one was legit or not - he was on a yellow, no need to do it. and it's not as if spudz looked threatening either.
i won't blame matip for the o.g. - shyte happens, just take it on the chin.
and i don't think Jones was a red - the ref looked at a still on the monitor, not the whole run-through. really harsh, though i do understand these are given. same with the chavs recently.
Diaz ? no bleedin' way that was offside, absolute shocker of a decision.
city didn't win, that's a positive. nunez to start for jota next game. and i personally don't think jones is a huge loss...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby kazza » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:14 pm

Sky’s take on the Diaz offside

“Liverpool were on the wrong end of another call soon after when Luis Diaz's finish was ruled out for offside. A fine Spurs move finished by Heung-min Son (36) rubbed salt in the wounds.”

They are supposed to be a news company not the PR arm of the premier league
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:25 pm

Diaz goal should have stood and they've now admitted the technology wasn't working.

WTF happens now?
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:37 pm

Full statement

PGMOL acknowledges a significant human error occured during the first half of Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool.

"The goal by Luis Diaz was disallowed for offside by the on-field team of match officials. This was a clear and obvious factual error and should have resulted in the goal being awarded through VAR intervention. However, the VAR failed to intervene.

"PGMOL will conduct a full review into the circumstances which led to the error,

"PGMOL will immediately be contacting Liverpool at the conclusion of the fixture to acknowledge the error."
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games