TOTTENHAM V LIVERPOOL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby laza » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Well what a successful raid from the north, not only did we sack the castle of the Londoners we also took out their King  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:12 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 am wrote:
fivecups » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:54 pm wrote:Make no mistake, this was probably our most important game of the year, and we won it by scoring 5 goals. I don't think that our performance was as good as most here make it to be and I agree with what fivecups is saying, but 5 freaking goals is 5 goals and 3 points are 3 points.

Only 2 behind Arsenal now.

Except for a few good breaks the result could have been very different.

You absolute muppet.

We won 5-0 convincingly, played them out of the park all day and restricted them to 0 shot on target, not to mention getting their manager sacked...and some village idiot keep insisting that we were lucky and got a few good breaks that's all. These are the type of muppets who don't understand football and are waiting for the right time to push the knife in when we get a couple of bad results. Go support Spurs ffs
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:23 pm

5-1 against Norwich, 4-1 against West Ham and 5-0 against Spurs...played most of the season without one or another of our main strikers, so guessed we are really riding our luck then huh?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:37 pm

When I started the match thread I got a witch-doctor to bless it.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:14 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn38CG-VysE

The commentator cracks me up in this clip.... no idea what he's actually saying :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Umm, Santa, SCS, Woof, I dangled my rod, but didn't expect you to be the fish?? Give me a bit of credit, I don't even jump on the team when we lose, never mind when we annihilate the oppo. It always seems when we win that theres someone criticising, but I thought the sarcasm here would be obvious to most?  :help  :help
Last edited by fivecups on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:13 pm

fivecups » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:15 pm wrote:
ethanr » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:13 pm wrote:I don't know how anybody can say a little bit of luck is the difference? We fully deserved the first 2 goals after a fully dominant first half. If anything luck was against us as we hit the post twice and Lloris was in fantastic form with a few great saves.  The red card was no question for me… Not only has his foot gone in late, high, studs up (that's enough right there), but he clearly followed Suarez with his foot when Suarez tried to go around him, that was an attack. I don't see how that's a harsh decision at all, and if it were Suarez he would be off and probably get a few extra games thrown on top of the 3 game ban for it.

With that said…

Best performance of the season. Came to WHL and fully dominated a spurs team that, at the beginning of the season many felt were title challengers.  Hendo motm for me, which is not an easy choice when you have Suarez with 2 goals and 2 assists, and Sterling with arguably the best game of his career.  No need to sit here and say we're title contenders, but considering we haven't won there in years there's really only positives to take from it.

And Suarez… Really represented Liverpool the right way as captain tonight, well in for him.

All five goals could have had different outcomes if the players hadn't connected with the ball. Am I wrong here???

Here, Santa, what about this one?? Surely to God you can see the 'wind-up' in this? We had just won 5-0, hit the bar twice, with Spurs not managing a shot on target after all.... Bloody hell!! Does this really need a smiley to be obvious?
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:52 pm

How could you fivecups. I actually slightly agreed with you  :down:
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:43 pm

damjan193 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:52 pm wrote:How could you fivecups. I actually slightly agreed with you  :down:

Sorry about that mate!  :D
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:33 am

fivecups » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:08 am wrote:Umm, Santa, SCS, Woof, I dangled my rod, but didn't expect you to be the fish?? Give me a bit of credit, I don't even jump on the team when we lose, never mind when we annihilate the oppo. It always seems when we win that theres someone criticising, but I thought the sarcasm here would be obvious to most?  :help  :help

You should know better then that Fivecups mate, this place lost its sense of humour a long time ago
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 am

laza » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 am wrote:
fivecups » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:08 am wrote:Umm, Santa, SCS, Woof, I dangled my rod, but didn't expect you to be the fish?? Give me a bit of credit, I don't even jump on the team when we lose, never mind when we annihilate the oppo. It always seems when we win that theres someone criticising, but I thought the sarcasm here would be obvious to most?  :help  :help

You should know better then that Fivecups mate, this place lost its sense of humour a long time ago

Wow, your not wrong Laza, such a tirade from Santa! He's just a Newkit noob compared to me as well :D
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 am

laza » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 am wrote:

My abuse was affectionate
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:09 pm

fivecups » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 pm wrote:Umm, Santa, SCS, Woof, I dangled my rod, but didn't expect you to be the fish?? Give me a bit of credit, I don't even jump on the team when we lose, never mind when we annihilate the oppo. It always seems when we win that theres someone criticising, but I thought the sarcasm here would be obvious to most?  :help  :help

Sorry mate but as you say " It always seems when we win that theres someone criticising", my immediate reaction to your post was "Christ sake, here we go again".

Sorry if I missed the sarcasm but then again they do say it's the lowest form of wit

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:48 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 am wrote:
fivecups » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:08 pm wrote:Umm, Santa, SCS, Woof, I dangled my rod, but didn't expect you to be the fish?? Give me a bit of credit, I don't even jump on the team when we lose, never mind when we annihilate the oppo. It always seems when we win that theres someone criticising, but I thought the sarcasm here would be obvious to most?  :help  :help

Sorry mate but as you say " It always seems when we win that theres someone criticising", my immediate reaction to your post was "Christ sake, here we go again".

Sorry if I missed the sarcasm but then again they do say it's the lowest form of wit

Noooooo !  :;):
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby fivecups » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:43 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 am wrote:

Thanks Woof.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games