Liverpool V Tottenham KO Sat-11@ 17.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Well in that case mate Klopp will get the "winter break" he needs. players should then be completely energised for the rest of the season.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:14 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:30 am wrote:In last nights Echo it was saying that if Leicester beat Millwall in the Cup then after tomorrow we don't play again until March the 4th! That's nearly a month away.
Apparently if Burnley beat Lincoln we potentially have another long break in March as well because there's an international break then too.
Unless Leicester and Burnley field dramatically weakened sides we are only going to play 2 or 3 games over the next 2 months  :(

I don't get this, why cant they just move the clashing fixtures 3 days later or something?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:20 pm

I do not expect Nutcase team to win tonight, and even in the next six games, they look very tricky games taking in consideration the drained players the nutcase is depending on! and pathetic recent performances! The team has no true direction due to bad management team.

I keep hearing the Natcase's ex-players of his old German team, how much he the nutcase had contributed towards those players reaching a high level of their skill, finishing, technical ability, making them top class players that each worth £30M - £50M players.
Well I see this not evident at all is happening to Liverpool players apart from emotional hypes!!!!, Just look at Origi, still at the same level (a Dud), Moreno ( a Dud), Henderson (a Dud), Mignolet (a Dud), Firmino (a Dud), Clyne (a Dud), Klavan ( Already a Dud), Karius ( already a Dud), Lovern ( No improvement), Lallana (no improvement),  and many more the squad are full of them!!
:angry: A fake title Challenge with total false hypes... Dream on

The manager has said last week, he will change his tactic and playing style! let us wait and see!, He will start with his top useless No.1 striker the useless Firmino! There will be no change to the square and back passes! The Keeper will gift Spurs with a goal or two.

I see no improvement in team's display since the departure of the idiot BR, apart from false hypes.

M. United will end up above Liverpool after they have been 10 points behind us.

The only change that it should be possible to get rid off this nutcase.
algymoon

Postby fivecups » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:30 pm

algymoon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 am wrote:I do not expect Nutcase team to win tonight, and even in the next six games, they look very tricky games taking in consideration the drained players the nutcase is depending on! and pathetic recent performances! The team has no true direction due to bad management team.

I keep hearing the Natcase's ex-players of his old German team, how much he the nutcase had contributed towards those players reaching a high level of their skill, finishing, technical ability, making them top class players that each worth £30M - £50M players.
Well I see this not evident at all is happening to Liverpool players apart from emotional hypes!!!!, Just look at Origi, still at the same level (a Dud), Moreno ( a Dud), Henderson (a Dud), Mignolet (a Dud), Firmino (a Dud), Clyne (a Dud), Klavan ( Already a Dud), Karius ( already a Dud), Lovern ( No improvement), Lallana (no improvement),  and many more the squad are full of them!!
:angry: A fake title Challenge with total false hypes... Dream on

The manager has said last week, he will change his tactic and playing style! let us wait and see!, He will start with his top useless No.1 striker the useless Firmino! There will be no change to the square and back passes! The Keeper will gift Spurs with a goal or two.

I see no improvement in team's display since the departure of the idiot BR, apart from false hypes.

M. United will end up above Liverpool after they have been 10 points behind us.

The only change that it should be possible to get rid off this nutcase.

Your a grumpy man Algy!!

With supporters like yourself there's really no need for Mancs.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:00 pm

Right, enough of the crying, let's get back in the saddle and put our top 4 challenge back on the road with 3 points against the Spuds  :buttrock

Karius should start this, along with Wijnaldum because Can can't do it at the moment.

I'm going for a 2-0 to the mighty reds.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:32 pm

OMG... they just flashed some stats which shows Henderson has by far the most number of passes at 2007. The 2nd (not sure it was Pogba) only had 1690 or something. So many sideway passes and back passes probably  :laugh:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:39 pm

And in other news, Petr Chech has been saving arsenal's ***** on multiple occasions... how I wish we have a keeper of that calibre!
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:53 pm

maguskwt » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:39 pm wrote:And in other news, Petr Chech has been saving arsenal's ***** on multiple occasions... how I wish we have a keeper of that calibre!

How lucky were Arsenal? Their first goal was blatant handball (in fact Clattenburg apologised to the Hull players at HT for letting it stand) and then Gibbs blatantly takes Markovic out when he's bearing down on goal.
Markovic is currently playing better than any of our forwards, what he is doing out on loan while we have got kids like Woodburn on our bench for premier league fixtures is beyond me.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby sniffy98 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:22 pm

He is still young and can be frustrating but Marko has flair and pace, qualities we could do with. Even for 20mins off the bench.

I disagree we are 6th best despite our abysmal form. We have been better than the Mancs and Ar5e this season. Possibly Citeh too. We are one of the best four sides in the league, the problem is squad. Our best starting 11 is better than Arsenal's for example but they have more depth.
sniffy98

Postby sniffy98 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Yakka how can the referee apologise if he hadn't seen it? Something fishy there.
sniffy98

Postby redshade » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:39 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:00 pm wrote:Right, enough of the crying, let's get back in the saddle and put our top 4 challenge back on the road with 3 points against the Spuds  :buttrock

Karius should start this, along with Wijnaldum because Can can't do it at the moment.

I'm going for a 2-0 to the mighty reds.

Common Red men.

Get those fekin stick outta your Ar.ses and friggin win.

Ive got a feeling will win today.

If we lose i think its best we close this forum until the next match. :D
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:32 pm

sniffy98 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:24 pm wrote:Yakka how can the referee apologise if he hadn't seen it? Something fishy there.

He saw a replay at HT mate, according to Robinson (the Hull full back) Clattenburg approached the Hull players in the tunnel just as they were about to run out for the second half and apologised for not spotting the hand ball.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Lucas as CB again...WTF????
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby sniffy98 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Very unusual firstly for the ref to go and admit that he's made a clanger but also because it's against the rules for ref to watch any TV footage until after the game.

Back to our game, tad disappointed with Coutinho in that it seems to be taking a very long time for him to find anything like his top form. Hopefully it will be today.
sniffy98

Postby damjan193 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Get in .Great ball there Gini
damjan193
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games