TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS LIVERPOOL - Sunday 18th september 1.30pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby killerp » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:12 pm

tubby wrote:
Penguins wrote:Modric and Parker are miles better than our cm.  :(

It's wierd isn't it. A few weeks ago we looked like having so many options in midfield. Wonder if letting Miereles go was a bad move.

Aquilani too...
killerp

Postby redtrader74 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

The selection was fcked up from the start, Skrtel would have had more help from a lamppost rather than Henderson, who has been a complete waste of time, what the fck does he offer? I want to be patient, but he has no confidence and therefore no place on the pitch. Kenny has not made the decisions that were needed. When Adam went off, so should have Henderson and Carroll, and Bellamy plus Kuyt or Spearing as replacements.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Johnny Boy wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:No fookin' whingeing about Refs KK - your team was SHYTE today. No bottle, no heart, no imagination, no creativity.....nothing at all. A feckin' disgrace

You have to sadly question some of our buys, Carroll and Henderson at the moment especially.

I would add Adam to that list as well. Seems to lose possession quite a bit and concedes a good few fouls as well.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Course it wasn't a good idea to let either go - not when the alternative is Henderson and Adam.....muck, the pair of them...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:14 pm

We have been undone time and time and time again, by simple football. Pass and move by Spurs.

We have been static and lethargic
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:14 pm

redtrader74 wrote:The selection was fcked up from the start, Skrtel would have had more help from a lamppost rather than Henderson, who has been a complete waste of time, what the fck does he offer? I want to be patient, but he has no confidence and therefore no place on the pitch. Kenny has not made the decisions that were needed. When Adam went off, so should have Henderson and Carroll, and Bellamy plus Kuyt or Spearing as replacements.

Agreed
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Johnny Boy » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:15 pm

killerp wrote:
tubby wrote:
Penguins wrote:Modric and Parker are miles better than our cm.  :(

It's wierd isn't it. A few weeks ago we looked like having so many options in midfield. Wonder if letting Miereles go was a bad move.

Aquilani too...

It's not lack of numbers, it's a lack of players with flair, we don't have anyone like a Modric or Van Der Vaart.
No match winners.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby roberto green » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:15 pm

I will cause a few raised eyebrows but, if Rafa would have had the money in one go like Kenny would he of bought Carrol, Hendo, etc? Loyalty to English players won't pay off,
roberto green

Postby mistyred » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

I wonder what Kenny is thinking right now.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

roberto green wrote:I will cause a few raised eyebrows but, if Rafa would have had the money in one go like Kenny would he of bought Carrol, Hendo, etc? Loyalty to English players won't pay off,

:nod

Not good enough
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Zidane » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Johnny Boy wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:No fookin' whingeing about Refs KK - your team was SHYTE today. No bottle, no heart, no imagination, no creativity.....nothing at all. A feckin' disgrace

You have to sadly question some of our buys, Carroll and Henderson at the moment especially.

Why Henderson?  Don't even see how he's at fault for today if anything you have to look at Andy, Adam and Carra.  Henderson is as much at fault for today as Downing and Suarez, they all suffered from the lack of midfield and the tactics.  The tactics were awful from the get go.  Playing Downing on the right I guess to cover for Bale was foolish and Henderson was told to play who knows where our left side never had any sort of outlet from Henderson or Suarez.  Kenny got it 100% wrong today and for me he has to hold his hand up and admit to that, maybe not in the press but deep down he has to know he got it completely wrong.

Skrtel at least was played out of position, he was always going to be ineffective for the most part at RB.  Andy looks like it's his first match of the season he's not progressing at all and we still don't even know how to fit him into the side.  It was a huge mistake to play him today against a strong side like Tottenham.  It would have been more logical to play him against Stoke than a footballing side like Tottenham.  Adam was a liability from the get go he was getting bypassed in midfield all day until his sending off.  He was slow to every single ball and as usual has to have Lucas doubling down wherever Adam is.  Far too often did I see Lucas and Adam on the same side of midfield trying to cover the same player.  Carra as I explained earlier is making us play too deep our midfield shouldn't have to drop so deep to pick up the ball every single time and if they don't Carra is just gonna hoof it.
Zidane

Postby SupitsJonF » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:16 pm

roberto green wrote:I will cause a few raised eyebrows but, if Rafa would have had the money in one go like Kenny would he of bought Carrol, Hendo, etc? Loyalty to English players won't pay off,

No, but at the same time who knows what the hell he would buy.

Hes had some gems, but even more flops.
SupitsJonF

Postby only me » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Yeh right he would have bought an injured 17m Italian player....What dodgy memory people seem to have..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

2 attempts in 85 mins. :no
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Now Kenny has to go...wait...wrong thread! :angry:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<