Stoke City v Liverpool at the Britannia Stadium 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

I feel sick to my stomach. Absolutely disgraceful performance, everyone connected with our club should be embarrassed. Get that fool Rodgers out immediately.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sun May 24, 2015 4:08 pm

This is unacceptable. Heads need to roll. Rodgers has his faults but he has been left hung out to try by the players. I just cannot believe what I am seeing. Team full of foreigners who have no real feeling for our great club.  We need to look at bringing up local lads who will fight till the end like Gerrard and Carragher.  Sick of Johnny Foreigner coming here looking to cruise while picking up pay check
Doeboy

Postby Octsky » Sun May 24, 2015 4:08 pm

C-R » Sun May 24, 2015 3:02 pm wrote:If Rodgers had replaced Suarez like he replaced his wife we would be in the CL next season

Rodgers out !!!!!!

nice one, fully agreed.
he found success dump his long term wife for a younger hotter version,
if he was to spend half the time looking for a replacement striker instead of a replacement wife,
we wont be at this stage.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Sun May 24, 2015 4:09 pm

7_Kewell » Sun May 24, 2015 2:47 pm wrote:
fivecups » Sun May 24, 2015 2:46 pm wrote:What will the fall-out from this be??

BR should resign....he won't though. He'll say we showed great character throughout the match

"The players were outstanding...."
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 24, 2015 4:11 pm

fivecups » Sun May 24, 2015 3:09 pm wrote:
7_Kewell » Sun May 24, 2015 2:47 pm wrote:
fivecups » Sun May 24, 2015 2:46 pm wrote:What will the fall-out from this be??

BR should resign....he won't though. He'll say we showed great character throughout the match

"The players were outstanding...."

don't forget the courage they show week in, week out :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun May 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Reg » Sun May 24, 2015 3:04 pm wrote:As one of the old guys on this forum, I can sadly say I have never seen such a dispirited squad in all my life. Even during the worst of G&H the squad held together and played for the shirt. The only pressure these lads are under is to win, the manager is happily executing an agreed strategy and yet the manager, team and club are falling apart in front of our eyes. What confidence can you take forward into the new season.. why would any top player want to join this shower in the coming window. Sadly only a new manager can bring in a change of mindset and drive things forward again.

To the Rodgers sympathisers let me know if you think this is the kind of momentum that the club want to carry towards next season?

Reg...it is clear BR have lost the dressing room now. The icing on the cake will be for the muppet to bring on Raheem...then we will never truly know the kind of depth BR will bring us next
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bermenstein » Sun May 24, 2015 4:16 pm

This will be the game that hammer all the nails into his (BR) proverbial coffin....
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun May 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Ever since West Brom game, we haven't been good enough and as a manager, it is BR's responsibility. After this game, it appears that the team needs a fresh start. The squad is not as bad as it is showing now. I wouldn't be complaining too much if BR is sacked now. More than anything this season, I'm ***** off with the way we surrendered our challenge for top 4 mentally after losses to man u and arsenal. But who will take over???
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 24, 2015 4:17 pm

That llama is a pansy  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Btw, STFU with the I-told-you-so's already...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Octsky » Sun May 24, 2015 3:08 pm wrote:
C-R » Sun May 24, 2015 3:02 pm wrote:If Rodgers had replaced Suarez like he replaced his wife we would be in the CL next season

Rodgers out !!!!!!

nice one, fully agreed.
he found success dump his long term wife for a younger hotter version,
if he was to spend half the time looking for a replacement striker instead of a replacement wife,

Be careful there...some prune will come on here and say how's his personal life has got to do with football?

Well they obviously have no idea that it shows one's personal character, a person we employ to play/manage the club so it fucking matter. This man shows no loyalty and as soon as it suits him to get an image upgrade, he dump his long time partner because he thinks he have strikes gold managing LFC...surely a stepping stone to this disloyal prick's career plan

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kawaton » Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Rodgers out !!!!!!

nice one, fully agreed.
he found success dump his long term girlfriend for a younger hotter version,

In all fairness he didn't look for his girlfriend she was already an employee of the club.
The last time he went scouting for a bird he ended up with his ex-mrs...and to be fair she looks about as good as most of his other signings
Last edited by kawaton on Sun May 24, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kawaton

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm

we've not even has a shot on target...hardly surprising, with no strikers, I guess
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 24, 2015 4:19 pm

kawaton » Sun May 24, 2015 3:19 pm wrote:

Rodgers out !!!!!!

nice one, fully agreed.
he found success dump his long term girlfriend for a younger hotter version,

In all fairness he didn't look for his wife she was already an employee of the club.
The last time he went scouting for a bird he ended up with his mrs...and to be fair she looks about as good as most of his other signings

:laugh:
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun May 24, 2015 4:20 pm

maguskwt » Sun May 24, 2015 3:19 pm wrote:Btw, STFU with the I-told-you-so's already...

I told you so  ???

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games