Southampton Vs Liverpool 28th May 2023. Ko 4.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby electrum » Sun May 28, 2023 5:56 pm

Disgraceful - simply disgraceful

We need an overhaul of MF and Defence. And we need to learn basic game management - when you are 2-0 up keep it simple and play on the counter ..it's not rocket science-
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sun May 28, 2023 6:10 pm

4-4
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 28, 2023 6:20 pm

What the actual feck.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun May 28, 2023 6:22 pm

Looks like Everton going to survive again.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 28, 2023 6:24 pm

4 goals against the worst team in the league. Embarrassing stuff
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun May 28, 2023 6:28 pm

Good, glad Southampton scored 4 and gave it a go. Shows we can't paper the cracks. Owners and Klopp can't view things with rose tinted glasses, we've got issues and need to upgraded players.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 28, 2023 6:29 pm

redshade » Sun May 28, 2023 5:28 pm wrote:Good, glad Southampton scored 4 and gave it a go. Shows we can't paper the cracks. Owners and Klopp can't view things with rose tinted glasses, we've got issues and need to upgraded players.

Fabinho has been shocking this season and played a huge part in our problems
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 28, 2023 10:05 pm

It's not just Fab though is it. Henderson has been woeful and Thiago with him. Quite a good few have been way off the pace this season and not just in midfield.

Ultimately we finished where we deserved to in the end which is 5th.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun May 28, 2023 10:49 pm

F'kin dire from LFC, even if there was nothing to play for. I don't think there's any reverse psychology going on here. By that I mean some saying that Klopp actually 'wants' shyte performances like this as clear justification for 200m to spend on new players.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Sun May 28, 2023 10:53 pm

Ironic how today's game summed up our season. Our attack can click and score, yet we also can concede easily. We can throw away games and also comeback but with no success.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon May 29, 2023 12:29 pm

I have decided not to watch this game and went out with friend, however, I have said that LFC will not win that game, and the result was very shameful, it has been a disastrous season with an awful management, therefore, I might not be wrong if we were discussing another awful season next yer around under this manager! Despite whom is going out and who is coming in! The LFC main problem is the manager, partially you can blame the club owner. This so overrated manager (Klopp) has no variation of tactics, formation adaptations, very much one dimension, awful usage of players and substitutes, cannot improve talented players, favors the wrong players even knowing there are under performing, if you consider all the above-mentioned factors,  really you should be expecting a miracle!! GOOD LUCK LFC
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon May 29, 2023 12:56 pm

Tommy Smith wrote:I have decided not to watch this game and went out with friend,

Aye but did you get pleasured ?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon May 29, 2023 1:10 pm

Thank fook that season is over. We fell an awful lot this season from our usual standards and part of it I feel is the increased competition this season from United, Newcastle and Arsenal. City are consistent points wise but we dropped off big time with more losses this season than the last 3 combined. Those sides will strengthen during the window and I would expect Chelsea to be turning things around as well. We are going to have to fight hard to get back in there and it will be tougher as we will be playing catchup most weeks.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon May 29, 2023 1:46 pm

red till i die!! » Mon May 29, 2023 11:56 am wrote:
Tommy Smith wrote:I have decided not to watch this game and went out with friend,

Aye but did you get pleasured ?

Mo will be concerned  :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Mon May 29, 2023 1:55 pm

red till i die!! » Mon May 29, 2023 12:10 pm wrote:Thank fook that season is over. We fell an awful lot this season from our usual standards and part of it I feel is the increased competition this season from United, Newcastle and Arsenal. City are consistent points wise but we dropped off big time with more losses this season than the last 3 combined. Those sides will strengthen during the window and I would expect Chelsea to be turning things around as well. We are going to have to fight hard to get back in there and it will be tougher as we will be playing catchup most weeks.

There was a period in the season where we were out fought and the intensity wasn’t there, it was the players that let the team down. We were being out fought and losing to teams in the drop zone and that should never happen. I think something happened behind the scenes amongst the players or admin.  It seemed to get sorted but too late to salvage the season. That team deserved the position they ended up, but it shouldn’t have been that way had the players played at their capabilities.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games