RABOTNICKI vs. LIVERPOOL (Europa League) - 29/7/2010

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LFC ANIME » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Hodgson had a go at Kelly about positioning near the byline...but improved second-half... Impressed with Amoo again, quick old fashioned winger who likes to beat men on the outside, needs more practice on crossing, huge prospect. Decent performance overall
LFC ANIME

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 pm

more of the same in the 2nd leg please.  Maybe with run outs for Pacheco and Jonjo.  Could get away with playing Ayala, and maybe even Wilson too.
JoeTerp

Postby El Nino_#9 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:58 pm

I know the opposition were rubbish, but Martin Kelly's performance has surely proven that we don't need to spend 2.75m on Luke Young.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby crim cram » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 pm

JoeTerp wrote:more of the same in the 2nd leg please.  Maybe with run outs for Pacheco and Jonjo.  Could get away with playing Ayala, and maybe even Wilson too.

:nod  agreence!!
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby roberto green » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:06 pm

crim cram wrote:
roberto green wrote:Rafa would of got a 6 7 nil out of this one

sarcasm tag? ????? we need one :idea

Sorry i was hoping everyone was at least bright enough to figure that out without me giving some kind of smiley to figure it out
roberto green

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Roy is the business :buttrock

Tidy result to get things under way, and no real pressure going into the game at Anfield now which can only be good for preparations for the start of the league season. I'll have to wait until LFC TV play the rerun to see the game, if it's on/worthwhile watching.
LFC2007

Postby crim cram » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 pm

roberto green wrote:
crim cram wrote:
roberto green wrote:Rafa would of got a 6 7 nil out of this one

sarcasm tag? ????? we need one :idea

Sorry i was hoping everyone was at least bright enough to figure that out without me giving some kind of smiley to figure it out

Your comment was obviously sarcastic but there have been some that I've not been able to judge either way.
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Fauxy wrote:I guarantee we will not win this match if we play Lucas and Spearing in midfield.

They are completely incapable of controlling a game. They arent bad at breaking up play but that will never win a game, it nulifies it. Whenever they get possesion they are always deep and look completely clueless and end up hitting some stupid long ball that goes nowere.

We also need to get rid of N'gog because his descision making is even worse than Ryan Babel's.

With the players we have, I would go for this:

Cavalieri

Kelly        Wilson      Skrtel     Agger

Amoo     Shelvey     Aquilani     Eccleston

Dalla Valle     Jovanovic

There we have some creativity in midfield so we can control the game. The back four are capable of passing (No Kyrgiakos or Ayala). A speedy energetic attack that is capable of scoring goals.

Comments people?

I honestly have never seen such a bad post haha
Last edited by SouthCoastShankly on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 pm

can't believe it.  got up for all the preseason games, slept through my alarm for this one, and completely missed it. is an e-season ticket worth it? the game is being replaced on LFC TV in what 70 odd hours?
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Sht performance against an even sh!ttier team... No complaints about the result from me but i think we desperately need to get some of our big names out there... Last season, the pre-season friendlies gave good indications about were we need to improve the squad.. Pairings that didnt work (Mascherano-Lucas) were found out as early as then. The fact that we did nothing for the next 10 months or so to try and fix that is besides the point..

If Roy decides to change the formation, setup, lineup..etc Then he needs to try his plans out in a competitive game before the season starts imo.. 

Looking forward to seeing who starts in central midfield and down the flanks... As things stand, we havent seen much to prove anything really...

Good win though and was impressed with Aquilani and Ngog...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:59 pm

3-0 That was me
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:06 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Fauxy wrote:I guarantee we will not win this match if we play Lucas and Spearing in midfield.

They are completely incapable of controlling a game. They arent bad at breaking up play but that will never win a game, it nulifies it. Whenever they get possesion they are always deep and look completely clueless and end up hitting some stupid long ball that goes nowere.

We also need to get rid of N'gog because his descision making is even worse than Ryan Babel's.

Cavalieri

There we have some creativity in midfield so we can control the game. The back four are capable of passing (No Kyrgiakos or Ayala). A speedy energetic attack that is capable of scoring goals.

Comments people?

He didn't consider the opposition  :D
LFC2007

Postby Fauxy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:10 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:

Cavalieri

Comments people?

I still think the post makes sense.

Apart from the top bit of course  :grinning:
Fauxy

Postby rocky29 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 pm

how did aquaman fair. Did he look fully fit and did he stay on for the full 90 mins?
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby In and Out » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Well done Reds!

Roy's a tactical genius  :buttrock
Football is a relatively simple game and Roy knows it ;)
In and Out
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games