QPR Vs Liverpool Sun 19th 13:30 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby damjan193 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:22 pm

I can't believe what the f*ck I'm seeing, being played off the park by the worst team in the league and it's only because of luck that we're level and not at least 2 goals down. Players should wake the f*ck up.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby sgs » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I've been this frustrated since Hodgson was manager. If something isn't working, fvcking FIX it! Don't simply hope it gets better, just FIX it!

Gerrard in an advanced role isn't working. Why wait 45mins to fix it?

If u cannot control the game in MF against QPR, WTF can u do?
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby only me » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Get Allen and Coutinho and try getting control of the ball and the midfield. We need time to settle and catch our breath we are losing the ball too quickly so players look panicked.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:28 pm

One of the worst performances I've seen from us in a long time and ironically it's the two players we all slag off the most (Mignolet and Johnson) that have kept us in the game ! all the players need a boot up the ar'se along with our tactical genius of a manager  :veryangry

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:28 pm

sgs » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:26 pm wrote:I've been this frustrated since Hodgson was manager. If something isn't working, fvcking FIX it! Don't simply hope it gets better, just FIX it!

It's frustrating, but BR is no Hodgson. I have complete faith in our manager to turn this around, but he needs to accept his system isn't working. Mario Is not a lone striker. Never has been and he gets isolated very quickly, hence he gets frustrated and takes pot shots from 35 yards. I'd like to see Stirling playing off Mario, with Lallana and coutino on the flanks.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:29 pm

It's our attack that is the problem, Mario is awful, doesn't pass, shots are woeful need I go on, BR gambled on a cheap solution that isn't working. Also what's with all these misplaced long balls out of midfield.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Just a lack of fight right across the team, the oldest adage in football is no matter how good you are you have got to at least match the workrate of the opposition before your superior skill makes the difference and the truth is we have been second to everything all over the park.
The first thing we need to do is start winning the small battles, we need to stop worrying about trying Hollywood balls and start winning those 50/50's.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby sgs » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:33 pm

7_Kewell » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:28 pm wrote:
sgs » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:26 pm wrote:I've been this frustrated since Hodgson was manager. If something isn't working, fvcking FIX it! Don't simply hope it gets better, just FIX it!

It's frustrating, but BR is no Hodgson. I have complete faith in our manager to turn this around, but he needs to accept his system isn't working. Mario Is not a lone striker. Never has been and he gets isolated very quickly, hence he gets frustrated and takes pot shots from 35 yards. I'd like to see Stirling playing off Mario, with Lallana and coutino on the flanks.

He's a good manager who is not taking charge of a bad situation.

The 2nd half has continued from the bad first half
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Octsky » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:37 pm

worst game i have seen mario played, he is not even trying!!
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:37 pm

How can you be offside if you don't touch the ball
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:37 pm

This is just dreadful.   :(
tonyeh

Postby only me » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:41 pm

In the beginning of the season i said BR should be sacked for not signing a quality striker (later i retracted because he does deserve credit) ..He will need to answer why with all the money in the world the best he did was GAMBLE on Mario (with a fragile striker at hand DS) ,their is no other explanation then pure gamble...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Do we actually do any shooting practice in training
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:45 pm

It's getting close to 60 min, change time
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Octsky » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:46 pm

we been looking for the right manager for the past 30 years,
sadly to say there has been many false dawns,
we have more than 100m to spend on two occasions to build a dynasty,
and we did not do that. rogers is solely to blame for not strengthening the def and find a replacement for suarez.
if we lose today then his position with us will be seriously questioned.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games