man united v LIVERPOOL Mon 22md  Aug 8.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:57 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:15 pm wrote:That looked offside to me but doesn't matter as we are beat anyway. Hendo, Milner and Bobby are fooking rubbish.

How could you miss a certain Joe Gomez in this list? Hendo was no where to be seen, Milner should not be starting for a team who wants to win things, Robbo's recent form just vanishes, Trent is a liability in the back...let's get Ramsey ready and maybe move Trent top midfield?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:00 pm

We have now taken over from Man U as the laughing stock of the league...but nah let's give Naby another fat contract
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby electrum » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:01 pm

Things we learned tonight:

Milner should have been sold - end of- I couldn't give a monkeys what he "brings to the dressing room" - he is a mid table team bench warmer at the very best.

Firmino- peaked in 2019- should have been sold  2021.

Hendo- past his peak which was never top drawer anyway- solid player and good leader - time to ship him out end of this season.

Things we seem not to have learned:

Thiago, Keita and Oxlade are sick notes and not going to get any better with their injury records as they age (especially Thiago)
It was therefore obvious to everyone except willfully blind supporters that a dynamic MF was an absolute necessity going in to this season

Conclusion- we are already in a battle for the top 4- Chelsea ,Arsenal and Tottenham all look considerably better than last season- we look decidedly worse.
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:02 pm

If anyone who watches every game couldn't see this coming is a deluded fool. As soon as Thiago got a long term injury we should have been straight in the market for a new midfielder, especially when it needed improving anyway.

We've thrown away this season being netspend united!! And it's annoying because there's not many managers like klopp out there and we're wasting what could be glorious years being absolute CHEAPSAKES!!

I feel sick losing to this laughing stock.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Welshwizard » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:09 pm

Woeful midfield so slow and no energy no spark it’s awful to watch firmino Milner with no legs need a top class box to box midfielder we’ll be ok when Nunez, Jota come back in but need a top class young midfielder
Welshwizard
LFC Basic Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:12 pm

That's been coming. We've no divine right to expect 3 points at Castle Mordor but the way we've NOT been playing, it was inevitable. They were up for it, we were lazy, slow and simply pi$$ poor. Midfield is a laughing stock compared to other teams right now. Hendo too slow, Millie too old.
TAA was butchered tonight. Bobby just ain't good enough any more.
If the powers that be can't or won't invest, despite ridiculous contracts with Nike, Standard Chartered, Expedia, Disney and others, then we'll battle for top 4, or top 6 even.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:21 pm

And what's the real truth about Keita. Not even in the squad today? W@nker doesn't want to be here, should be sold tomorrow, if anyone will take him.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:25 pm

Got what we deserved imo and it could have been much worse. They are not a good side but we had nothing to punish them with.

Wee Elliot MOTM for me, looked like the only decent player we had until Carvalho came on. Those two were the only ones who looked like creating something for us.

Salah was out of it again and not a case of being put in a pocket either as he's still stuck in one this 8 months. Diaz is a live wire alright but still no sign of his end product improving. Bobby has been awful this 2 years and again tonight. Does he even know where he should be playing!! Hendo slows our game down to much. Tries to be everywhere and the creator of everything but just slows us down to much. Starting to struggle for 90mins already. It's laughable that milner is starting games for us as well.

It's not the end of the league either as it's only 7 points off Arsenal who won't last and 5 off city which can be clawed back with a good winning run. We just look so far off that at this point though.

Now just watch that shower of shyte go and lose at the weekend!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:33 pm

Santa » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:57 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:15 pm wrote:That looked offside to me but doesn't matter as we are beat anyway. Hendo, Milner and Bobby are fooking rubbish.

How could you miss a certain Joe Gomez in this list? Hendo was no where to be seen, Milner should not be starting for a team who wants to win things, Robbo's recent form just vanishes, Trent is a liability in the back...let's get Ramsey ready and maybe move Trent top midfield?

Gomez was shyte as well mate alongside trent and robbo. I don't think Ramsey is anywhere near ready for starting games at this level.

The club seem to be placing all their faith in us getting players back and them staying injury free for the rest of the season is a joke. Start that carvalho lad going forward and maybe change shape a bit to get the best out of what's available. What we are at currently isn't working.

The real frustration here is why we are sticking with the likes of Milner, Bobby, Ox, Keita and hoping they will win us a title.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:09 pm

We need to start helping Klopp now and stop balancing the books.. Arsenal did it towards the end of Wengers time in charge and they fell so far behind because of it.

Us offering players like Naby, and Gomez new contracts is us basically trying to save money and not going out signing players to replace them.

Milner, Gomez, Naby, Ox, Bobby are no longer good enough to be playing for this club and are all are on HUGE contracts.

As soon as Carvalho came on for Milner we improved so much. We had someone enthusiastic, someone who wanted to make a impression. What's point signing these young players to just keep playing Milner who's no longer got the legs?

I've lost my head tonight, which was always going to happen losing at old Trafford.

How many points do we have to throw away before we react when the fans saw this coming weeks ago.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:13 pm

And I know for a fact Klopp is protecting the owners in every interview he's had over the last week. He can't be honest which is really frustrating. We all know how he's feeling, we know what we Need.. but we've got to all pretend things will miraculously turn around.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:20 pm

To be fair to their manager I haven't seen United put a shift in like that for years.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:34 pm

When is Jurgen gonna stop excusing sub par performances from the the players  !

We weren't outplayed today , we were outfought !!!!

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:14 am

kazza » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:28 am wrote:I think the fear of losing to this ManUre team is kind of like the fear of getting eaten by a shark while swimming. Sure there is a minute chance that it could happen, but it is so small that it becomes an irrational fear. The fear is itself is  so awful that it seems to make the odds more likely. They honestly seem so awful that I cannot see them beating us.

The betting companies know their stuff and we are clear favorites to win and I read somewhere that the odds on them losing at home are as high as they have been since the start of the prem. We have got more than enough to win this easily and I cannot see complacency creeping in since we drew twice. Three point will take us along way up the table, if we can win by two goals we’ll be sixth.

One of the more ridiculous posts of all time  :buttrock
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:44 am

I can't remember the last time we've had such a poor start to a season. Well our fears were correct in the end I guess. Agree with what all saying about midfield so no point adding me 2 cents on it.

We've got a hell of a challenge this season and if the owners don't get their act together we could potentially be in a fight for top 4.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games