wolves v LIVERPOOL Sat 4th Dec 3.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:53 pm

If Divock led the line for us week in week out we'd be lucky to qualify for that Europa Conference league thing Spurs are in, he just doesn't score enough goals. Has to be said though, he mightn't score many but the ones he does get tend to be big one's.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:43 am

Origi can be our stoppage time weapon,bring him on to fluster stubborn opposition.

Anyhow, crucial 3 points as ever, must keep going on. Going to be a looong title hunt, important we capitalise when competitors drop points.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:53 pm

I think Origi is a plan B when things are not going well breaking down stubborn defenses, he is big and strong with good technical skills, if he plays every game he will slow down the play because he does not really represent how we play normally. He generally scores big goals as we are desperate when he comes on and he is a good player. I’m happy for him as to be fair he never makes waves about his lack of playing time and does a job when asked. He has truly become our supersub and that could be the difference.

We have a world class goalie, world class defense, world class midfield, a world class attack and the only thing missing is a player to come off the bench and change games for us and that is Origi, he completes us  :grinning:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:12 pm

Origi the Impaler! The lad frustrates the hell out of me for cost/return reasons but when he does score they're always the most highly prized goals of the season. 

Well done Reds, well done Divock, 3 valuable points.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:01 pm

A difficult win against an excellent defense, however, we have missed open goals, a matured supper sub- Origi won us the game, he deserves all the credit and good luck to him.

Good Luck Lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby damjan193 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:22 pm

I've said it before, I know many people would disagree but Origi is a Liverpool legend in my book. He may lack a lot in quality compared to our main forwards (though IMO he has more quality than he is given credit for), but the amount of important, match winning, or even title winning goals he's scored make him go down in our history as a legend in his own right.

Another interesting fact is that appatently he's been our biggest impact sub in our Premier League history, with 10 goals coming off the bench. That's not a bad stat. I wish we'd offer and he'd agree to another contract exstension. I'll honestly be sad to see him go, especially on a bosman, at the end of this season.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:43 pm

Possibly one of the most unappreciated strikers we've ever had.

Take another look at this stuff

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games