Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Oh dear a bunch of clowns playing in defence
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:50 pm

How many time have the cut through our defence like a hot knife on butter? Still think our defence do not need wholesale changes?

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:50 pm

CB positiong is just none existent...I hope VVD will get some minutes...Jeezus..The decisions Klopp and his team took will hunt us all year
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:51 pm

We will get a 0-5 hammering today and it's just about the right score. Absolutely gutted but their midfield and strikers are just so silky today

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Too painful guys...I'm out let me know when it's 3-3

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:53 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:29 pm wrote:
Mikz » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:23 pm wrote:They are different class..its that simple

f*ck Off   :angry:

The only difference in class is a referee making a Sh*t decision.   :kungfu:

Talk bollox...making excuses AS f*cking USUAL - you lose a man u DEFEND ...YES... its not rocket science  :wwww
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Santa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:51 pm wrote:We will get a 0-5 hammering today and it's just about the right score. Absolutely gutted but their midfield and strikers are just so silky today

:nod sometimes you just have to be honest
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Trent looks embarrassing..with all due respect to his super goal against Hoffenheim..He at the end of the day a young untested player which today was destroyed by Mandy.

Moreno..Trent...Lover...Jeez what were you thinking Klopp?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:15 pm

We play in a way that screams you score 1 and we'll score 2. The only problem is when you go down to 10 men and essentially have to defend most of the match it just goes to show how frail and weak our defence actually is.

Klopp must be kicking himself that he never got reinforcements for this defence because it's uncomfortable to watch.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Trent looks embarrassing..with all due respect to his super goal against Hoffenheim..He at the end of the day a young untested player which today was destroyed by Mandy.

Moreno..Trent...Lovern...Jeez what were you thinking Klopp?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:17 pm

Twice in succession Ox got on the wrong side of 0-4 defeat...must be wondering wtf is going on haha

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:20 pm

We cannot keep blaming the referee when things don't go our way. He got it spot on in sending mane off. Was it intentional ?  :no doesn't matter one iota where his eyes where but more where he puts his feet and it was high and slightly late. The first 2 angles were difficult to tell but the 3rd is the one where the ref had the perfect view and made the right decision.
Fair enough we went down to 10 but still no excuse to get rolled over like this  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Even with 11 we probably would have lost as that has to be our weakest defence. Trent is not ready for games like this and Moreno and Klaven are liabilities against a strong attack
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:25 pm

Day to forget. Could have been different had we put away our chances earlier. Anyway....

Firstly the sending off. What exactly is the law on this?. Mane has every right to go in for the ball. Now i'm not going to have a go at the ref just yet as he may just be following orders,  but if ref's have been told off to send off players in situations like that, then it's a complete an utter joke. Yes, no one likes to see injuries like that but what do they except Mane to do in that situation? Just say 'after you' to the keeper and let him have it? That's a yellow at best.

Secondly, the starting lineup. I don't know why Lovren didn't start but this is exactly why I've been banging on about us buying a centre back in the window (if VVD not available, go out find an alternative)....Klavan is just not good enough, especially up against the likes of Aguero and Jesus. I've said it before and will say it again...Klopp has some glaring blind spots when it comes to bringing players in. This 'if i don't get me first choice of player in, I don't want anyone' attitude does no one any favours and actually harms us

Once we went a man down, it was always going to a hard work away against this calibre of team but some of the defensive shoddyness, has still been evident.

On a side note, it's a shame we couldn't get Mendy at LB. His delivery and general ability to get up and down looks very good
Last edited by Doeboy on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doeboy

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 pm

Well that's took away all our hard work of getting a good goal difference.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games