Lincoln City v LIVERPOOL Thur 24th Sept 7.45pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:58 am

I hope we do progress in this competition because it will give the lads decent game time.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:49 am

Jones has definitely got something about him, he has got a chance of making it. Thought Shaq and Taki played well as well.Kostas wasn’t bad either.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby fivecups » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:25 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:49 am wrote:Jones has definitely got something about him, he has got a chance of making it. Thought Shaq and Taki played well as well.Kostas wasn’t bad either.

He looks special to me, I agree, I think we'll see him increasingly rotated into the first squad this season, quite exciting really
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:25 am

fivecups » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:25 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:49 am wrote:Jones has definitely got something about him, he has got a chance of making it. Thought Shaq and Taki played well as well.Kostas wasn’t bad either.

He looks special to me, I agree, I think we'll see him increasingly rotated into the first squad this season, quite exciting really

Yeah, tbf it is tough for lads coming through the ranks, just being good enough to make a living out of the game never mind play for one of the world’s biggest clubs takes some doing, you have to be a pretty gifted athlete just to do that, out of this recent crop of youngsters (Woodburn, Brewster, Hoever, Williams etc etc) Jones does seem to be the one that’s got the best chance of making it. Where some of the others progressed up to a certain point then seemed to stop developing Jones seems to be getting better and better as the standard he plays at gets higher and higher (which is a very good sign).
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games