LIVERPOOL VS SWANSEA CITY - Sat 5th nov - 3pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kukilon » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:45 pm

For :censored: sake get Hendersson off.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:46 pm

maguskwt wrote:
aCe' wrote:Someone do Henderson a favor and get him off the pitch as soon as possible... He has been terrible so far.

to be fair RM is not his natural position...

Well, we've moved him to the left hand side now... Is a shame because Downing and Enrique have been linking up well so far...

I guess when you pay 20mill you've gotta make it work somehow !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:47 pm

aCe' wrote:
maguskwt wrote:
aCe' wrote:Someone do Henderson a favor and get him off the pitch as soon as possible... He has been terrible so far.

to be fair RM is not his natural position...

Well, we've moved him to the left hand side now... Is a shame because Downing and Enrique have been linking up well so far...

I guess when you pay 20mill you've gotta make it work somehow !

Didnt we pay 20 mill for Downing too? Its a shame we never let him stay in his natural position.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Come on, Hendo has not been great, but why not try him in the centre?

Lucas and Adam not really giving us enough pace and movement when we get the ball out of defence.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Think Swansea are very organized so it's been tough to break them down, no one apart from Downing and Enrique have played particularly well though.  Carroll played ok, Johnson was good I think but Suarez, Lucas, Adam and Henderson have been below par.
Zidane

Postby Raoul » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

I enjoy watching us. We aren't the complete article, we aren't scoring enough goals, or even creating as many as we should in games like these, we have players underperfoming, but I am enjoying watching us play proper football.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Feeling a bit unlucky.  I think Downing has been playing really well, Enrique has been decent on the attack as well.  Charlie has been good offensively, had some great balls in.  Suarez's touch and dribbling has been a bit off today, but his shooting is looking sharper.  Lucas has disappeared a bit, and Hendo has been horrible offensively.  Looking to see Bellamy on for Hendo pretty early in the second half, or maybe even Maxi.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby jimmy brighton » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Slightly disappointed . We need to up the ante in the 2nd half. I'd put Maxi on. It's becoming more and more apparent that Hendorson can't grasp what it takes to play on the right and that has to be Kenny's fault
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:51 pm

RedSi35 wrote:Come on, Hendo has not been great, but why not try him in the centre?

Lucas and Adam not really giving us enough pace and movement when we get the ball out of defence.

agreed.. bring on Dirk for RM take out either lucas or Adam... I think it has to be Adam since he's giving away fouls and has a yellow card...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Needs to be quicker and certainly in around the penalty box. Just a bit too slow and predictable to open the door, faster tempo and movement required. Even if we do bag one Swansea look like they have enough to claw one back so a tough afternoon again at Anfield.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 pm

I think Carroll has actually done a really good job today... he's done everything he's supposed to do and was really unlucky not to score in the first 10 minutes.

Adam is playing really well offensively, but my goodness.. The guy needs to chill with some of his tackles.  His yellow card was just stupid... Absolutely wasteful.  He keeps picking the ball up after he fouls players and he's gonna get himself sent off if he doesn't smarten up.  The player I want getting a yellow really early the last is Adam...
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Zidane » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Problem with these types of games is if you don't put one away early on it becomes very difficult to score we need a mistake from them or something special from someone.  Methodical build up at this point is not going to be enough because Swansea are parking the bus already.  As soon as we get into their third they have their entire midfield and back four behind the ball.
Zidane

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Only switch i woud make is bring off Adam an get Bellamy on to run at them we need more width.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Why is Kenny switching positions between Hendo and Downing i just don't get. Same mistake over and over again.

Are the players aware the game started? All seem lathargic and sleepy...Poor lads probably had a late nighter.

Should really get a kick on their a$$.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:58 pm

need to step it up and be more clinical or its another home draw, come on redmen
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games