LIVERPOOL VS  NORWICH - Saturday  22nd October 17.30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 pm

damjan193 wrote:You know, I am sick and tired of watching us :censored: up like this against sides like Norwich, can't understand why the :censored: we constantly lose points like this. We need to :censored: stop this :censored: already! Still can't believe it... all those chances.... they had like a single chance at goal FFS!

I hope that people now see that it wasn't just Rafa's fault. Even after all these changes we're still in a decline. I would be worried if I was Henry right now.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby only me » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:i hope these kunts go down this season

What a lousy loser or drawer should i say you are.

Norwich played an excellent game ,showed no fear ,attacked as much as they could and produced an overall great display.

As to our beloved Liverpool well i was ridiculed last week for giving Suarez a score of 5 ,and although he played much better today i hope people understand NOW what i meant ,Strikers are paid and are measured for SCORING and for SETTING players for Goal. I just couldn't believe at the amount of goal attempts we wasted it was just criminal ,and although Reina was at fault for the goal our Strikers lost us the points. You just can't afford giving up so many attempts at goal and expect to Win.

I had that sinking after just 10 minutes where we couldn't score that this is turning to be that kind of game ,totally disappointing just as last week.

Kenny's Subs were late and wrong. Bellami was great and Downing while again playing a very quite game (again on the wrong side??) should have stayed in order to pass the ball to Carrol which was intruduced. Kuyt should have been subbed much earlier and even Adam (which was terrible) could be Subbed.

We are just inconsitent and and are desperterly missing the killer instinct. Surprisingly our most effective Striker is Bellami that seems to be in a much stronger Mental state then the rest of our attackers.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 pm

woof woof ! wrote:I'm so p'issed off , drop Suarez, his f'ucking theatrics are doing my head in. If he played for any other team, whilst we might acknowledge his ability we'd all be calling him a kunt. 

This is true

Somebody needs to have a word, its getting embarrassing
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:43 pm

Good but poor if that makes sense

Dropping too many points now
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jimmy brighton » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:44 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
damjan193 wrote:You know, I am sick and tired of watching us :censored: up like this against sides like Norwich, can't understand why the :censored: we constantly lose points like this. We need to :censored: stop this :censored: already! Still can't believe it... all those chances.... they had like a single chance at goal FFS!

I hope that people now see that it wasn't just Rafa's fault. Even after all these changes we're still in a decline. I would be worried if I was Henry right now.

Hang on a minute. I know the finishing was woeful but we are creating the chances which is the most important thing at the moment. Give it a little more time because when those chances start getting put away we'll be winning handsomely
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:45 pm

Before the hyperbole sets in, we created many, many, chances today and if a fraction of them had been put away, today would have not been a problem. It just ruins our confidence when our players are missing these, hence our multiple 'second half slumps' despite a good first half

We are just so non-clinical this season, it's awful. Every game Suarez alone seems to miss an absolute hatful. So frustrating

Fair play Norwich, the way you played against Man Utd was superb and I just hope you do as well against Spurs and Arsenal
Last edited by Dundalk on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 pm

only me wrote:

Norwich played an excellent game ,showed no fear ,attacked as much as they could and produced an overall great display.

As to our beloved Liverpool well i was ridiculed last week for giving Suarez a score of 5 ,and although he played much better today i hope people understand NOW what i meant ,Strikers are paid and are measured for SCORING and for SETTING players for Goal. I just couldn't believe at the amount of goal attempts we wasted it was just criminal ,and although Reina was at fault for the goal our Strikers lost us the points. You just can't afford giving up so many attempts at goal and expect to Win.

I had that sinking after just 10 minutes where we couldn't score that this is turning to be that kind of game ,totally disappointing just as last week.

Kenny's Subs were late and wrong. Bellami was great and Downing while again playing a very quite game (again on the wrong side??) should have stayed in order to pass the ball to Carrol which was intruduced. Kuyt should have been subbed much earlier and even Adam (which was terrible) could be Subbed.

We are just inconsitent and and are desperterly missing the killer instinct. Surprisingly our most effective Striker is Bellami that seems to be in a much stronger Mental state then the rest of our attackers.

you my friend are a kunt too.

I typed that as i was watching the norwich directors, managers  jump up and down and hug each other like they'd just won the champions league. They know they got a lucky point today as it could've been 6 - 0 by the hour mark. we gave em a goal, then we missed everything we tried for.

i'm not a bad drawer or loser but your still a kunt and you know it
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 pm

jimmy brighton wrote:
ruskiy playmaker wrote:

Hang on a minute. I know the finishing was woeful but we are creating the chances which is the most important thing at the moment. Give it a little more time because when those chances start getting put away we'll be winning handsomely

No the most important thing is scoring the goals and being clinical in front of goal, it is an ability which all top teams have, we haven't hence we are no longer a top team. As said we should be a hell of a lot better than this with the money spent, the owners must be getting a bit nervous right now.
worcester_red

Postby aCe' » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Boocity wrote:Even though are finishing was poor, if you go 1-0 up at home you dont throw it away by giving away stupid goals due to poor defending, thats exactly what we have done the last two weeks. Lets face it the central defenders are just not good enough, especially Skirtel, he can hit the bar in the opponents box but cant get off the ground in our own. Their goal, two defenders and a keeper and the attacker gets the header in and it wasnt even a great cross it was pretty much hanging in the air

We defended poorly throughout and against a better side we would have conceded much more than that 1 goal...
For all the criticism Skrtel gets (some of which is justified but i feel it goes a bit over the top sometimes), I feel our problems run a lot deeper. In midfield, Adam offers very little defensively and his positioning is awful when we dont have the ball. His presence today meant the likes of Gerrard and Bellamy had to carry him defensively for large periods of the game. Our back4 as a unit lack cohesion and theres no high line when we try to push up which leaves us exposed on the counter or when the ball is lost in midfield (again, Adam is a main culprit).

Its a combination of reasons and Kenny for me should do more than complain about the chances we missed and perhaps try to address some of the issues we've been facing since the start of the season...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:
only me wrote:

I typed that as i was watching the norwich directors, managers  jump up and down and hug each other like they'd just won the champions league. They know they got a lucky point today as it could've been 6 - 0 by the hour mark. we gave em a goal, then we missed everything we tried for.

I vote that you're the kunt Roger, you are a bad loser. why shouldn't they be allowed to celebrate, taking points off Liverpool away still means something to newly promoted teams, they soon learn it's not that hard though.
worcester_red

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

shut up worcester red you muppet - you haven't got a clue
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:
only me wrote:

Like i said you are a Kunt. Nuff said. You can't handle a draw or a lose.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:shut up worcester red you muppet - you haven't got a clue

ooh good come back.  :kungfu:
worcester_red

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:50 pm

only me wrote:
Roger Red Hat wrote:
only me wrote:

Like i said you are a Kunt. Nuff said. You can't handle a draw or a lose.

:laugh:  nice one, run along
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Dundalk wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:I'm so p'issed off , drop Suarez, his f'ucking theatrics are doing my head in. If he played for any other team, whilst we might acknowledge his ability we'd all be calling him a kunt. 

This is true

Somebody needs to have a word, its getting embarrassing

Not just embarrassing DD, I think it's detracting from his game.

Seems to me that the refs have already marked his card for persistent diving and are waving away even genuine appeals for fouls.

If he stayed on his feet maybe (just maybe) we might gain more from him and referees decisions.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games