Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby tubby » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:24 pm

How the fk did he miss that.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

disappointing. another two points DROPPED.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BKrimmel » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

bottom line: didnt finish chances.
The View of Liverpool from an American Supporter
BKrimmel

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:i hope these kunts go down this season

Why? Were they just suppose to roll over for us?
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Boocity » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:25 pm

We will absolutely stuff someone one of these days, these chances will start to go in, we need to stop these stupid defensive mistakes that cost us every week. Skirtel shouldnt have ben playing if Agger was fit
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Not good enough, we'll be lucky to get 4th now. Sorry to say it but I am starting to have my doubts about Daglish now.
worcester_red

Postby The_Rock » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 pm

aCe' wrote:
tubby wrote:
aCe' wrote:Its a bit of a b!tch the situation we find ourselves in atm... Defensively, Gerrard and Adam arent covering the defense at all, in a perfect world we'd be taking Adam off and bringing Henderson on to try and maintain some presence in the middle of the park. Adam has been terrible defensively and the goal was primarily his fault. Going forward, Downing has been terrible and Kuyt has been wasteful. Bellamy despite being involved remians the most likely to come off because Downing might be needed to provide width if Carroll is brought on...

What does the manager do ? Bring Henderson on to shore up the middle or gamble with Carroll and Maxi to improve in the final third ?

Go for the kill mate. They are there for the taking, we just need some composure in front of goal.

Doesnt seem like it ... 75 mins into it.. we're drawing against one of the poorest sides in the league at home, we take off our goalscorer and a forward and bring on a midfielder with limited attacking contribution to play an advanced central midfield role. For me this doesnt address either issue and the only positive to come out of it is fixing the mistake Kenny made to begin with which was starting Downing down the right flank...

Its surprising really to see that Norwich who are away are more adventurous with their substitutions than we are... Its not a first for Kenny either ...

35 million Carroll cost the club.... If we wont even bring him on for 20mins when we need a goal why the fck did we spend all the money on him ?

The problem is charlie adams. He just can't play in a 2 man central midfield. Most of the teams we played this season controlled the midfield because adams isn't mobile enough to do a job there.

As long as KK insists on playing adams there....well...then we have to hope suarez scores more than his misses.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 pm

are finishing is awful how many clear cut chances do we miss a game? its ridiculous
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:
Roger Red Hat wrote:i hope these kunts go down this season

Why? Were they just suppose to roll over for us?

Exactly, you cant blame Norwich, its our own fault we didn't win
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jimmy brighton » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Yep, we lack clinical finishing. I still think we are owed a huge dose of good luck. Hit the woodwork 3 times? ffs. Countless chances not finished off. I suppose they say you have to make your own luck and we ain't.
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Well, Suarez, Carroll and Kuyt all missed good chances. You've got to say that neither Suarez, despite everything he did right today, nor Kuyt can be happy with their performances today.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Why the :censored: are we always the ones to fall to these newly promoted teams?

Adam not good enough
Kuyt not good enough
roberto green

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm

F**king frustrating that  :no

We had enough chances and should have taken them.  We got a bit casual which led to them scoring. Never underestimate the opposition. F**k F**k F**k F**k F**k.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Boocity » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:29 pm

worcester_red wrote:Not good enough, we'll be lucky to get 4th now. Sorry to say it but I am starting to have my doubts about Daglish now.

Give it a rest, its not his fault they cant find the back of the net with all the chances
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:29 pm

On the surface of it, it would be said that it came down to missed chances. I say NO!

This loss, yess a loss, is down to Kenny Dalglish. Everything Norwich was able to do in this game to their ability to find space in the zone between Gerrard/Adams and the back four. He failed to compensate for the absence of Lucas both in the personnel and the tactical choices he made.

What is especially worrisome for me is that he is starting to repeat mistakes...

If u cannot beat Norwich at home, u are a serious doubt for top four...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games