LIVERPOOL VS Man City Sunday 7 October 2018 KO:16.30

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:15 pm

I hope we play in midfield (if fit) :

Keita     Wjnaldum

Shaqiri

INSTEAD of:   Milner , Hendo, Wjnaldum.

i HOPE to Mary Mutha fcking jesus he does not play those three, or we are DOOMED.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:26 pm

You will be disappointed mate.

Klopp will play Milner/Hendo and Wijnaldum.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Milner and wijnaldum are ok...  Hendo is more negative than algymoon
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:31 am

Cant fucking wait for this ,the only ball ache is its my turn to drive and the lads I'm picking up could win medals for straggling.I've got the feeling City are going to come after us at full pelt so all eleven need to be completely switched on for this........... Cmon lads lets burn the fuckerz
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Huge game this, absolutely pivotal, if we win this we go top, last Wednesday will all be forgotten about and everyone will be on cloud 9 during the international break.
People will look at the win v PSG, the win against Spurs, the draw at Chelsea and the win v City and say we've had a great month, if we lose however people will be saying our good start has descended into a crisis, our last 4 fixtures will have been 3 losses and a draw which is man united type form.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:35 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:28 pm wrote:Huge game this, absolutely pivotal, if we win this we go top, last Wednesday will all be forgotten about and everyone will be on cloud 9 during the international break.
People will look at the win v PSG, the win against Spurs, the draw at Chelsea and the win v City and say we've had a great month, if we lose however people will be saying our good start has descended into a crisis, our last 4 fixtures will have been 3 losses and a draw which is man united type form.

That's all true yakka. What happens if we draw though? :D

Joking aside, this is a must win for us IMO.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:39 pm

damjan193 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:35 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:28 pm wrote:Huge game this, absolutely pivotal, if we win this we go top, last Wednesday will all be forgotten about and everyone will be on cloud 9 during the international break.

That's all true yakka. What happens if we draw though? :D

Joking aside, this is a must win for us IMO.

I'll be looking for a response at least in performance...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 pm

No Trent. Gomez at RB. Lovren with VVD in CB. Midfield 3 of Milner, Wiji, Hendo. Same front 3.

Sane on bench for City which makes me think TAA should have started.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby electrum » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Can't see us winning with that midfield..hope I'm wrong
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby aCe' » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:37 pm

aCe' » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm wrote:No Trent. Gomez at RB. Lovren with VVD in CB. Midfield 3 of Milner, Wiji, Hendo. Same front 3.

Sane on bench for City which makes me think TAA should have started.

Keita/Ox (for Henderson) aside, this is our strongest starting 11.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:49 pm

not a very impressive lineup...Klopp is taking too much time in integrating the new pieces into the team...It took him ages to sign those players and now even longer in actually playing them...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:58 pm

i thought Lovren looked a bit rusty against Chelsea and Gomez was probably our best player midweek so it's a big call by Jurgen breaking the CB pairing up. Big pressure on our midfield to perform today as well.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:04 pm

only me » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:49 pm wrote:not a very impressive lineup...Klopp is taking too much time in integrating the new pieces into the team...It took him ages to sign those players and now even longer in actually playing them...

How long did it take Robertson to integrate into the team , same as Ox - you are better getting the timing right as opposed to rushing them into the line up and watching them struggle and then the same fans demanding they start would then complain they are a waste of money. The players are bought for years not month.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:05 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:58 pm wrote:i thought Lovren looked a bit rusty against Chelsea and Gomez was probably our best player midweek so it's a big call by Jurgen breaking the CB pairing up. Big pressure on our midfield to perform today as well.

So klopp with one decision weakened 2 spots...Our better CB is moved to the right and our better RB is on the bench...Why not play Fab at right?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:09 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:04 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:49 pm wrote:not a very impressive lineup...Klopp is taking too much time in integrating the new pieces into the team...It took him ages to sign those players and now even longer in actually playing them...

How long did it take Robertson to integrate into the team , same as Ox - you are better getting the timing right as opposed to rushing them into the line up and watching them struggle and then the same fans demanding they start would then complain they are a waste of money. The players are bought for years not month.

Great example! it took ages to integrate Robbo which was clearly better then Moreno..And we needed an injury to force him into the team..Better players are better players and you will never know till you actually start them..And with all due respect none of the front 6 is sizzling hot so far..He could have tested Shaq and Fab and even Keita..Sorry klopp is very conservative when it comes to making changes.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games