LIVERPOOL VS LYON - 19:45 tue 20th october cl group phase

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Owzat » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:05 am

algymoon wrote:I agree with your comments, however, you have said that Rafa should have a stronger starting XI for this game, and the pervious games alike, but who, Dosenna, Degen, Super star and match winner Voronin!!!.

I didn't actually state there was a stronger starting XI or I would have said "he picked the wrong team", so by implication I was saying that we don't have a stronger starting XI is down to his signings as is the gist of my thread.

And if it was what I meant then I'm sticking to the story above!  :D

Perhaps his solution wasn't the best, shuffling your hand won't change the cards you've been dealt. What can happen is if you don't sort your cards into suits and ascending/descending within suit, then you can fail to follow suit. So in the football equivalent you can end up with players not familiar with the role causing problems even if they are the best players available - like playing three CBs, Aurelio in CM etc etc It can also be horrendous to look at and the only real solution is to put it back into some order halfway through, except Rafa waits until the hand is 2/3 through before resorting his cards.......................
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:07 am

NANNY RED wrote:
andy_g wrote:
king.macedon wrote:With no playmaker,no brain in the club,nothing!Defenders are not the players who should make the game,where are the midfielders??LIVERPOOL has no midfielders and no wingers,dont blame CARRA or anyone from the defenders,its not they'r blame,they can't do both.defending and be playmakers.

DO WE HAVE TO PRAY TO TORRES AND GERRARD TO WIN A MATCH???

hi petar

:laugh: That nomark back again :laugh:

Could it have been anyone worse? I just thought it was a disciple nomark  :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games