LIVERPOOL VS FIORIENTINA - Anfield wednesday 09/12/09 ko 7.45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 pm

We just got to hope common sense prevails nanny and the fans at the ground tommz understand it all which im pretty sure they will do and cant see it happening - the club can try what they want but wont get anywhere without the fans .
Benny The Noon

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Well it looks like its gonna be cancelled , Maybe the club have seen sense,an listened to the fans for once
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Common sense prevailing for once Nanny
Benny The Noon

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 pm

I think the game will be a 1-1 draw. Lyon will beat the other lot about 5-0.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby europian-kings » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:11 pm

s@int wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:
s@int wrote:Hopefully with Torres back and Aquilani starting we may get some indication of how the rest of the season will go. I think Rafa will play a few squad players in this one.   

Reina

Johnson           Skrtel      Agger          Insua/ Aurelio (if fit)

Masch       Aquilani

El Zhar              Gerrard            Riera   

N'Gog/ Torres (to come on  for second half)

I think we will win this one 2-0 Gerrard and Torres to get the goals.

El Zhar is not registered for the CL

He might play him. Its still possible, although improbable. Strange things happen in football .....remember Istanbul, who would have thought we would come back from 3-0 down. Until its impossible I am going to ..... BELIEVE. Just because he is not registered doesn't mean he CAN'T PLAY HIM, it just means we would probably be banned from Europe for it.

Sorry Joe, I suppose I had better go with Benny then  :D

Or maybe Banned from the Champions League 2009/2010 season!!!

What a blow that would be!

:D
europian-kings
LFC Super Member

Postby Zidane » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:19 am

I forgot this was wednesday, I left work early excited to watch us play and saw we didn't play today.  Tomorrow I don't get out in time. :(
Zidane

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:34 am

The Real Deal wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:That is extremly disrespectful .

You post is awful from start to finish .

and yours too.

Sorry mr Jesus christ?

who is he exactly apart from  "just another annonymous poster" on the internet? ???? ???? ???

if you are significant person pal, please give3 us all your real name, address etc and your status in life and how you are in a senior position to me in terms of judging LFc in these forums

any information would be grateful thanks.

Oh your the Real Deal alright mate , what the :censored: has that piece that Ciggy put up got to do with anyones life story. Did you even read it , an if you did it makes you more :censored: stupid than you already look. do you know anythink about Heysel, Well i do mate i was there an that piece that was put up , i wanted no :censored: part of any mosiac befriending us with Fiorentina, What are we like becoming everyones mates , :censored: joke,

Anyway im off the match soon to protest against the real enermy of this club,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
The Real Deal wrote:

and yours too.

Sorry mr Jesus christ?

who is he exactly apart from  "just another annonymous poster" on the internet? ???? ???? ???

if you are significant person pal, please give3 us all your real name, address etc and your status in life and how you are in a senior position to me in terms of judging LFc in these forums

any information would be grateful thanks

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Dundalk wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
The Real Deal wrote:

and yours too.

Sorry mr Jesus christ?

Coddle Fard-dle.....yer only man !  :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ferdicka » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Hallo! I'm Italian friend, Fiorentina's fan, and I'll look forward to see this match against you wonderful players Gerrard and Torres (and more). I also really like Liverpool supporters. Thanks for this big match! :)
ferdicka

Postby Owzat » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:34 pm

s@int wrote:
Owzat wrote:Would we want first choice players to start, especially if they got injured in a meaningless "competitive" game? Just imagine if Torres, Gerrard or Aquilani pulled up injured, even if they only missed a few weeks you'd never hear the end of our injury crisis for starters.

I hope Rafa doesn't read that mate or Aquilani will never get a fecking game  :D

too late.....................!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Dundalk wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
The Real Deal wrote:

and yours too.

Sorry mr Jesus christ?

I think we could play in fecking Brugge in the the Europa League. Watch out for Canadian tourists and American dwarfs!
JoeTerp

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm

I'm hearing rumours Pacheco might play - surely he isn't registered for the C L ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby JoeTerp » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:40 pm

he surely is
JoeTerp

Postby JacoWacko » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:42 pm

I would like to express my point of view about the hysel story and the twinning between Fiorentina and Liverpool. I'm a fiorentina's supporter.

From a few years, since the born of the “new” fiorentina  (after the failure of the old society), we are probably considered the most respectable italian football fans: the Artemio Franchi is the only stadium in Italy where families can go to see a football match without risks, no riot police (often no police at all), no dangers of any type. This thanks to the values and politics applied from the new president.
A.C.Fiorentina comes from a few years in the minor series (due to the failure mentioned above), and the fact is that the city just wants to celebrate our return in CL with a manifestation of sportsmanship with one of the greatest club in europe. Such a great football match is something we missed for too much time.
The last year we played a frienly match against Barcelona and the story was the same: a full stadium in august, and a great evening with round of applause for each team.
Same for the CL 2008-2009: no twinnings but great climate.

I'm not a fans-leader, and I don't know who decided to start a kind of “official” friendship with liverpool, but the only thing I can say for sure is that what we see on the first leg is something I hope to see in every match, and I'm proud of that night. A football match should be like that, and everyone here agreed since the day after.
I was a bit disappointed after reading doubts about the genuinity of our behaviour: no offensive banners are shown in our stadium, never. The hysel disgrace is not a pride for anyone here: noone who can be considered a human being. A**holes are everwhere on the earth, but I'm sure that a banner like the one quoted in your post (“meno 39”) would NEVER enter our stadium. That's not our feeling.

I hope to see a great match tonight, and may the worse team win!
JacoWacko

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games