LIVERPOOL VS EVERTON - Merseyside derby

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Mikz » Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:38 pm

Gollum will be on his boney wee knees right now praying,imagine what a christmas stuffing could do for him at the minute-Ive no sympathy for any of them after all their bitterness towards us -Rip em to shredzzzzz :nod
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:46 pm

"Wimbolton"....FPMSL.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:24 pm

I hope we win Everton tommorow..

i can see alot of people underestimating everton.. where im not! because anything can happen in football and everton are always into big games and work their socks off.

i hope we win.. i don't doubt it.. i think we can sneak a 1-0 win Gerrard scoring in the 70th minute :D

IN FRONT OF THE KOP IN GOODISON PARK!(sorry if i spelled anything wrong) :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:34 pm

teamleader1 wrote:Same line up as yesterday should do the trick
and as for the physical threat from them do you really think that moyes hasnte been sending them out to do that since they lost the first game
Bottom line is they are a plss poor side who will fold even faster under the pressure of a derby game once we take the lead on the half hour
we on the other hand are playing the best football in the prem at the moment
whatever the type of game we should have way to much in the locker for a struggling relagation outfit -
Derby game or not

4-0 IMHO  :D  :D

dont kid yourself mate, their players will be too scared to capitulate in front of their home fans in a derby. if we do go a couple up i expect a couple of their players to get sent off rather than fold meekly. those bitter bluenoses would rather see everton lose 5-0 but get about four players sent off for ruthless over the top tackles than lose 1-0 in a decent game of football and their players know it as well. if we are cruising expect fireworks.
i havent been to a goodison derby in 12 years and i`ll never go to another, despite what people say there was bad feeling in the 70`s and 80`s but its nothing compared to these days.
this is the be all and end all to them, and they hate liverpool with a passion. i just want a scrappy win and the game out the way to be honest.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby ToTinho » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:32 am

my prediction is : 0-3 LFC (crouch,moro,garcia or Kewell )
if we could manage to press them in their half the score could be even greater , their defense is really catastrophic at the moment ..

YNWA
ToTinho

Postby GOAT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:44 am

I think we should win this match comfortably but it wont be easy and we shouldnt underestimate them after 2 4-0 defeats
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:03 am

cant be in toronto for the derby, but going down to the local pub down the street and i hope their is going to be an everton fan there. Even just one would be good for a laugh when we beat them 3-0. A good day tomorrow  :)
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:10 am

I expect another bruising encounter with the thugs at Woodison tomorrow. Remember last season at Anfield when we had to make all 3 substitutions a half time due to injuries ???

I'm going for a 0-0 draw, sorry guys to burst the optimistic bubble but after Everton's recent drubbings they will defend in depth and settle for a draw.

I'd love to be proved wrong and if LFC perform as they did against newcastle starting quickly and with intent and plenty of chances created then I fancy us to turn them over.

I'll be there at the game sitting on a wooden bench and paying £30 for the privalege  ??? But honestly would you want to be anywhere else. i love going to "Woodison" if only to look at the desperation of the Everton fans hoping/praying/desperate to win .....

At the end of the day it's their cup final, not ours :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:19 am

Liverpool 2 - 0 Everton
2 (og) Wright

Crouchie robbed again with 2 more for the dubious goals panel to decide ???
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:20 am

3-0 to the redmen!
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby GOAT » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:21 am

The bitters wont know what hit them. We are Liverpool fc and we're back!
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Poolinc. » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:24 am

Is it on the box?   Irish!
Poolinc.

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:39 am

its because all the sign`s point to a comfortable win for us that i`m so worried.
footy has a strange habit of kicking you when you are up.
plus everton have been on the wrong end of some ropey decisions lately like the ridgewell /baros handball, the john terry handball in the box at goodison not given and the penalty west brom got when the foul was well outside the box. when a side has had a run of bad luck it always makes me nervous playing them.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby ssss » Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:33 am

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:its because all the sign`s point to a comfortable win for us that i`m so worried.
footy has a strange habit of kicking you when you are up.
plus everton have been on the wrong end of some ropey decisions lately like the ridgewell /baros handball, the john terry handball in the box at goodison not given and the penalty west brom got when the foul was well outside the box. when a side has had a run of bad luck it always makes me nervous playing them.

agreed.. a scrappy 1-0 win would do, with an own goal by Big Dunc...
ssss

Postby TheoRacle » Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:24 am

I'm hoping we can put 3 or 4 past the blueshite this time! They have Van der Meyde out with a thigh strain and ol' drunken is contemplating retiring early in the new year 'cos he's feeling old so I've heard.  Morale must be pretty low having conceded 27 goals in 18 games so far this season and even worse scoring only 9. They have the second worst goal diff behind Sunderland :D

It must be a pretty daunting prospect coming up against the Champions of Europe playing as well as we are.  Neverton will either capitulate and we'll walk all over them or will play like their lives depended on it and make for an ugly game indeed.  Whatever their frame of mind, I think they'll defend deep and play for the draw or a counter attack chance falling to Bent.  If we score in the first 15-20 it'll be all over.
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games