LIVERPOOL VS EVERTON - Merseyside derby

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:33 pm

RAFABENITEZ wrote:we need Gerrard in te centre he scores his goals from the centre more. Id go for a narrow 4 3 1 2
                 REINA
FINNAN   SAMI     CARRA   WARNOCK
         ALONSO  HAMANN SISSOKO
              GERRARD
    MORIENTES   CROUCH

totally agree with that lineup,having hamann and momo the 2 ball winners at the club would be to much for the everton midfield to comprehend,the battle in the middle of the park is key in  merseyside derbies,and that team would win the battle in the midfield and the match on wednesday
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:49 pm

Blueshite 0 - 4 European Champions

Garcia
                     Gerrard
                     Hypia
                     Morientes
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:54 pm

2 nil liverpool i reckon and it will tougher than people think.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:04 pm

The massacre of Goodison Park.

Liverpool 10 - 0 Everton
Crouch 1' 2' 3' 4' 5' 88' 89' 90' 90(+1)' 90(+2)'
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby davo_LFC » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:28 pm

i hope we tw.at these fu.ckin bitter cu.nts, 3-0 to liverpool

crouch (2)
stevie g
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:31 pm

Cant flippin wait for this game!!

Think Everton, as :censored: as they are playing right now will put everything into this game.

i will go for a 2-0 win anyway!! :D
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:28 pm

Form means nothing imo when it comes down to the Merseyside derby. They'll be up for it even more than usual because they've been :censored: and are in a need of a result.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:51 pm

if we thrash everton, it will be the end of Moyes and Ferguson.  'Big Dunc' has lost his fitness and a thrashing to us will probably be enough for him to pack it all in.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:56 pm

Im going for a draw tomorrow followed by a Anfield win in 2006.
Everton have done well against the top four this year, its the other 16 sides they come unstuck against :D
82-1074641017

Postby stoney » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:00 pm

Roberts wrote:Im going for a draw tomorrow followed by a Anfield win in 2006.
Everton have done well against the top four this year, its the other 16 sides they come unstuck against :D

You mean other 15
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:10 pm

desperado0831 wrote:The massacre of Goodison Park.

Liverpool 10 - 0 Everton

I know that was a jokey post mate, but I can seriously see us knocking these twats off the park, and a ten-nil scoreline would probably be a close reflection of the gulf in class between the two sides.  They wont be able to cope with us.  I know Derbies are always a different kettle of fish, and form goes out the window etc.... but Everton are simply a poor side who will not be able to beat us if we even play to a tenth of our ability.  We will unquestionably be celebrating a win if you ask me.

One thing that has occurred to me though.  Approximately twenty years back, we went 29 games unbeaten from the start of the season, until the Goodison derby.  We were on a hell of a run, Aldo, Beardo and Barnesy were at their peak (even though Beardo just got better and better with age but that's for a different thread.....) but at the moment, we are clearly the best side in the country if I may be so bold to say.  Back then we were looking invincible as well and then these pricks showed up and knocked us out with a Wayne Clarke sucker punch. 

I was at the game as an eight year old, and it's memories and experiences like that which, on the contrary to what I said above, makes me say that I wont believe we've won until the ref blows the whistle after ninety minutes.  You just can't predict what's going to happen in Derbies.
jonnymac1979

Postby drummerphil » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:17 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
desperado0831 wrote:The massacre of Goodison Park.

Liverpool 10 - 0 Everton

I know that was a jokey post mate, but I can seriously see us knocking these twats off the park, and a ten-nil scoreline would probably be a close reflection of the gulf in class between the two sides.  They wont be able to cope with us.  I know Derbies are always a different kettle of fish, and form goes out the window etc.... but Everton are simply a poor side who will not be able to beat us if we even play to a tenth of our ability.  We will unquestionably be celebrating a win if you ask me.

One thing that has occurred to me though.  Approximately twenty years back, we went 29 games unbeaten from the start of the season, until the Goodison derby.  We were on a hell of a run, Aldo, Beardo and Barnesy were at their peak (even though Beardo just got better and better with age but that's for a different thread.....) but at the moment, we are clearly the best side in the country if I may be so bold to say.  Back then we were looking invincible as well and then these pricks showed up and knocked us out with a Wayne Clarke sucker punch. 

I was at the game as an eight year old, and it's memories and experiences like that which, on the contrary to what I said above, makes me say that I wont believe we've won until the ref blows the whistle after ninety minutes.  You just can't predict what's going to happen in Derbies.

i was at that game too John,bloody mugged we were by  Everton and that Wayne Clarke goal and can go even further back when again we got shafted by an Andy King goal too.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:32 pm

that game was in the 1987/1988 game,i remember john barnes getting terrible racist chants thrown at him at that game and in the fa cup game at goodison that  same season when we won 1-0,shocking bitter :censored:
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby teamleader1 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:01 pm

Same line up as yesterday should do the trick
and as for the physical threat from them do you really think that moyes hasnte been sending them out to do that since they lost the first game
Bottom line is they are a plss poor side who will fold even faster under the pressure of a derby game once we take the lead on the half hour
we on the other hand are playing the best football in the prem at the moment
whatever the type of game we should have way to much in the locker for a struggling relagation outfit -
Derby game or not

4-0 IMHO  :D  :D
teamleader1

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:45 pm

Form says we should win but it doesn't work like that. I couldn't believe Everton have got beat 4-0 THREE times this season, twice by sides around them in the league and once by Wimbolton. Add to that their 5-1 trouncing and second European exit and they have been stuffed more times already than most sides get in a whole season! Isn't it ironic the first time in years they get into Europe and they're out twice!
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games