LIVERPOOL VS ARSENAL - 13th december 2009 , 16:00 kick off

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby TheLad » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:46 pm

I tried to defend Rafa as long as possible, but that it is for me, he has to go, no question about that, out of the Cl, Micky Mouse Cup, Will be out of the FA cup with this play (Mark my word!), and struggling to get into the top 4. What the :censored: is that if not failure?!!
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 pm

edited to avoid conflict  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:Well one victory today was them Yank kunts didnt get in the ground after their cars where attacked, sell up you skint b@stards.

WELL IN SOS  :buttrock

:laugh:  :laugh:  :buttrock
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Something has to give now, and be it Rafa, then so be it. No complaints, so long as someone comes in to stop the freefall we're in. I think it's time Kenny is approached now to lend a bigger hand than he's currently doing, and possibly even taking over as joint manager until the end of the season to see how it goes. If he feels he's ready for the job (which is the issue, really) then he should be the replacement that everyone would have no qualms about.

Joint manager :laugh:

When has that ever worked?
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

red37 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
The_Rock wrote:Let me put this out now.....don't want the hippies to come with the rubbish that the fans were singing benitez's name during the end of this game...

NO....NAH.....NOPE.....the fans are walking out. They are booing loudly !!!!...... This is the truth....

I dont think many happy clappers will argue much atm mate. I've been trying to see the good side of things but you're got to draw the line somewhere and seeing that dross week in week out for 15 games now is takin the p!ss.

Haha....don't give the clappy hippies too much credit. Give it a few days....and they will be back to "real fans go to matches"..."real fans were signing benitez's name"..... blah blah blah....

Will you :censored: off with your hippie calling who the feck do you think you are . Im still here supporting our manager an the team. an im not going nowhere , but you are one gloating little b.astard, your fecking made up im telling you when we get beat, your like a little rat coming out the woodwork to  have a dig at Rafa . Have you ever heard of sinking ships kid , the hawks hover an you are the fecking king of the hawks , you actualy make me sick to think that you support this team

He's either Legless....or shameless. But i'll have a punt on just plain ol' Clueless.

Rock you're one Grade 'A' Bellend. Do yourself (and this forum)a favour and stfu lad.

Awesome post dude. :;):

bet he hasnt contributed 1 single $ to the club.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby agoodmentality » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Welsh
I've watched my Heroes throught the slats at Melwood,,
I've STOOD on the KOP,,
I've cried for the 96 ,,

Don't EVER question my loyalty or support.

YNWA
agoodmentality

Postby TheLad » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 pm

shanklygates wrote:benny played like sh*te guess why?...cos he IS shi*te

feck off mate, that's not the point, how many games he won for us? Right after Torres scoring goals? Try to be fair with our players.
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
The_Rock wrote:Let me put this out now.....don't want the hippies to come with the rubbish that the fans were singing benitez's name during the end of this game...

NO....NAH.....NOPE.....the fans are walking out. They are booing loudly !!!!...... This is the truth....

I dont think many happy clappers will argue much atm mate. I've been trying to see the good side of things but you're got to draw the line somewhere and seeing that dross week in week out for 15 games now is takin the p!ss.

Haha....don't give the clappy hippies too much credit. Give it a few days....and they will be back to "real fans go to matches"..."real fans were signing benitez's name"..... blah blah blah....

Will you :censored: off with your hippie calling who the feck do you think you are . Im still here supporting our manager an the team. an im not going nowhere , but you are one gloating little b.astard, your fecking made up im telling you when we get beat, your like a little rat coming out the woodwork to  have a dig at Rafa . Have you ever heard of sinking ships kid , the hawks hover an you are the fecking king of the hawks , you actualy make me sick to think that you support this team

He's a bit of an eejit that one. I can't take his posts seriously and nor should you, Sandra.

F*ck sake, it's like some supporters are more gleeful about having people descenting to their mode of thinking rather than focusing on the state of affairs with our club. We're in absolute turmoil here, and no matter what solutions are seemingly given, no one can get round the fact that there is no immediate remedy for a cancer that's taken over the club. I don't think I've ever been as hurt as a LFC supporter as I have been recently.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 pm

TheLad wrote:And Benny played like sh!te as well, has to get a grip of himself.

In fairness our midfield four with the exception of Masherano were once again bitterly disappointing. The strange thing was, they weren't much better either. The game looked exactly what it was, a middlewieght bout between two teams totally devoid of confidence.

I thought aside from scoring the goal Kuyt was once again very poor, while Lucas just Lucased his way through proceedings, getting a foot in here, a shoulder in there, knocking it five yards here, ten yards there. I personally thought Benayoun was alright, but he got drawn into the collective desire to close everything down on sight, when in all honesty he is in the team to provide a bit more guile.

The biggest shame of the result is not that we didn't make any ground up on Chelsea and Man Utd, it's that we allowed Arsenal to cement their position in third. While that remains the case, we are in a dogfight for one slot only and it definately won't be easy. Two or three more weeks of the type of football we are producing at the moment and we'll have an absolute mountain to climb.

One last thing. I know when I finally made the step onto the other side and decided that IMHO Rafa wasn't the man I wrestled with it for a long time. Decisons such as that are personal for each and every fan, definately not something to be celebrated by one side or another. I think it is wrong that people are giving it the buttrock that certain fans are coming to the conclusion that perhaps we are nearing the end. My own guess is that Rafa will get at least till the end of this season to turn things around, and I hope he manages to do a Houllier who even though he had clearly lost the plot, managed to get us into fourth in his final season.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Well one victory today was them Yank kunts didnt get in the ground after their cars where attacked, sell up you skint b@stards.

WELL IN SOS  :buttrock

:laugh:  :laugh:  :buttrock

3 have been arrested the bizzies turned Hicks away from the ground for his own safety :D then the blockade thought he had sneaked on the Arsenal bus, but he hadnt he was turned away  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

s@int wrote:edited to avoid conflict  :D

Purely contextual.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby red37 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:50 pm

red37 wrote:

Purely contextual.

I read it  :rasp

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm

john craig wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Something has to give now, and be it Rafa, then so be it. No complaints, so long as someone comes in to stop the freefall we're in. I think it's time Kenny is approached now to lend a bigger hand than he's currently doing, and possibly even taking over as joint manager until the end of the season to see how it goes. If he feels he's ready for the job (which is the issue, really) then he should be the replacement that everyone would have no qualms about.

Joint manager :laugh:

When has that ever worked?

It worked for bedding in Houllier. F*ck sake, do any of you knobs that read posts not read them right at times? Read it again. I said until the end of the season as a possible solution to stop the rot. I'd rather have Kenny sat beside Rafa than Sammy Lee.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

red37 wrote:
red37 wrote:

Purely contextual.

It was good wasn't it, as was your excuse..... noted and ready for use now mate  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby red37 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:54 pm

s@int wrote:
red37 wrote:
red37 wrote:

Purely contextual.

It was good wasn't it

nope.  :D  Timing was tho - yer can have that one.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games