LIVERPOOL v arsenal Sat 29th Aug 4.30 K.O

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Reg » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:54 pm

Bad decision making by Klopp throughout. Still no plan B when we're not penetrating. Awful display.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:37 pm

To be fair it is still pre season and players are still trying to get fit etc so Jurgen’s hands could have been tied somewhat, for all we know the medical department could have told him ‘Naby is made of glass, don’t play him for longer than 30 minutes at this stage’ we just don’t know.
What we do know though is that we have hardly bought anyone in 2/3 years.
It’s starting to look like the plan wasn’t ‘lets build from a position of strength’ but ‘let’s squeeze as much as we can from this particular group of players and when they are done let’s start again’.
To be fair the club have done a hell of a lot right lately, but I think it’s obvious that the squad needs freshening up.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:27 pm

I don't think it has much to do with it being pre-season. Tbh we've been quite shyte since the restart. I could only probably single out one or two performances where we've been decent.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:44 pm

redshade » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:27 pm wrote:I don't think it has much to do with it being pre-season. Tbh we've been quite shyte since the restart. I could only probably single out one or two performances where we've been decent.

Even before the re-start mate, i’d say performances were starting tail off before the lockdown, my pre season comment was more about team selection (i.e maybe it would have been a risk to play Keita for the full 90 given how susceptible he is to injury)
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:10 pm

[quote="redshade » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:27 pm"]I don't think it has much to do with it being pre-season. Tbh we've been quite shyte since the restart. /quote]
Clubs have worked out how to neutralise Bobby and Mo.

I would liked to have seen Adama Traore run headlong towards goal with Robbo, Trent supporting him and Mane/Bobby laffin' their socks off...!  PLAN B !!!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games