VAR Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:59 pm

City had quite a few very strange decisions go their way that changed the outcomes of their matches this year, it is not normal. The conspiracy theories are a result of all this, not because we like conspiracy theories. One or two strange decisions can be put to law of averages and things evening out over the course of a season, but not this many and some are hard to explain and an insult to intelligence. In the other thread the article claimed he made a mistake because he officiated a match on Thursday  :help unbelievable that he can peddle that sh1t.

This is the first time an apology was issued so hopefully with eyes on them they won’t continue to get “good bounces” from the refs.

City….with all their money, players, manager and still need the refs to bail them out.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:17 pm

I know right? Some of the excuses are beyond ridiculous, hell even the fact that the VAR ref might be a City fan or close to one is not reason enough for me. If I was a ref and was in charge of a Liverpool game I probably won't risk my well paying job and a ton of media attention for deliberately making a wrong decision in our favor. I doubt I'd even want us to win a game in such manner. If I was given a lot of money though... now that might be more appealig.

I stand by what I said a few months ago, City have paid heavily to have these decisions go their way. Same way they've been bribing people for years to aviod sanctions for their enormous spendings. Only thing I don't know if it's just down to certain individuals or they've corrupted the entire system. I know some people find it hard to believe, but it happened in Italy, why can't it happen in England?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:14 am

Anywhere there is ridiculous amounts of money there is corruption. The premier league is included in that and has been for a long time imo. Allardyce and Redknapp were caught red handed and then the scandal recently involving Derby and the fictitious criminal that was set to purchase the club using drug and laundered money. There is a great documentary about that called "The men who sell football" . Its on YouTube and well worth a look. Then there is the match fixing and players gambling so imo it's full of corruption.

Italian league, Spanish league, French league and even in the Irish league where results were investigated due to the large amounts of money placed on games from the far East. The Irish league is a Mickley mouse league with only a few full time pros in it as well but there was millions been gambled on it.

I know the actual premier league haven't been implicated in any of this directly but these shady people are operating within the game without restriction and very little fear of punishment. Its impossible for all that to happen without the shady types rubbing shoulders with the hierarchy somewhere along the line.

I don't think mansour is enveloping everybody for results or that fan loyalty robs another team. Its cartels and syndicates who have people in their pockets. How many players have we heard of with massive gambling problems so it's only natural that it extends to others as well.

Kavanagh was tired  :laugh: I seriously can't believe they offered up that shyte as an excuse and people swallow it. If the FA were serious then check the fookers bank account . The prem would turn a blind eye as well to protect their brand because that is all they care about.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:21 am

George Graham at Arsenal famously took bungs for buying people. Brazilian player agents pay the national manager for choosing their players to play for the national side to raise their profile.

But this is the mentality of the people in football. In the Euro final in 2012 when Spain beat Italy 4-0, Fernando Torres father was so drunk he had to be carried onto the bus - before the game. At the same event, the Spanish teams families dismantled the mannequins in the team hotel foyer to steal the national shirts they were wearing. When their husbands, sons etc.. earned hundred of thou a week. A turd is still a turd no matter how many times you polish it.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:34 am

First I think that if the hierarchy knows about any corruption and keeps quiet whether to protect the brand or because they are equally involved then they are guilty and it does run through the whole system. With all the money that is flying around and the propensity of these type of owners to buy their way through everything (for example that is how things go in the Middle East) and then add how huge the gambling industry is, then I would say it would be really incredible that there is NO corruption, it would defy logic. The way they hurried the Newcastle sale stinks of corruption and proves it goes all the way up.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:41 am

red till i die!! » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:14 pm wrote:
Kavanagh was tired  :laugh: I seriously can't believe they offered up that shyte as an excuse .

Have a heart, he issued 5 yellow cards on the Thursday before. Do you know how tiring it is to issue 5 yellow cards  :laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:13 pm

Tech is very good, the refs are just Sh*t
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:34 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10696035/Man-City-Premier-League-investigation-focuses-underage-stars-pressured-sign-contracts.html

This whole thing was hushed up. Sundays match against City will have two Manchester area referees that both have officiated Liverpool matches with bias. An easy way to hand City the title.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:43 pm

Yep, Paul Tierny again, the ref that was in charge of our game with Spurs and also the one that appologized to Lampard for not giving a blatant pen for Everton against City. Who would have thought he'd be one of the refs in charge in this game.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:46 am

damjan193 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:43 pm wrote:Yep, Paul Tierny again, the ref that was in charge of our game with Spurs and also the one that appologized to Lampard for not giving a blatant pen for Everton against City. Who would have thought he'd be one of the refs in charge in this game.
same Tierny that blew the whistle 15 seconds early as we were on a fast break and potential one on one with the keeper against ManUre. I think he is corrupt and knew what he was doing. I think the only way we win is if we blow them away, if it’s a tight game then these w@nkers will come into play.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:01 am

The Premier League is under renewed pressure to complete its investigation into alleged rule breaches by Manchester City after fresh claims that the club violated financial regulations and rules governing youth players.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:04 am

kazza » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:46 am wrote:
damjan193 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:43 pm wrote:Yep, Paul Tierny again, the ref that was in charge of our game with Spurs and also the one that appologized to Lampard for not giving a blatant pen for Everton against City. Who would have thought he'd be one of the refs in charge in this game.
same Tierny that blew the whistle 15 seconds early as we were on a fast break and potential one on one with the keeper against ManUre. I think he is corrupt and knew what he was doing. I think the only way we win is if we blow them away, if it’s a tight game then these w@nkers will come into play.

Yup only way we could win really, Tierney is biased as fek and will help City any way he could.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:18 am

Thankfully no questionable decisions in the match against City to fuel the conspiracy theorists.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:12 pm

They did that on purpose in an attempt to prove their innocence :D

But really, they already did their job in the previous games, especially Tierney.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:22 pm

damjan193 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:12 pm wrote:They did that on purpose in an attempt to prove their innocence :D

But really, they already did their job in the previous games, especially Tierney.

To be fair eyes were on them  :grinning:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion