THE OFFICIAL KENNY DALGLISH THREAD - Return of the King

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:04 pm

steveh8204 wrote:Has anyone any idea where Kenny is at the moment? On a cruise the last I heard.

Shame he didn't have a few more days to set up for the game tomorrow. Short of changing the shape and personnel of the team he's not going to be able to change things much between now and tomorrow.

back in the uk later today i heard, going to the club for a meeting with the players tonight.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:07 pm

:censored: me we're gonna win the league :D

What a great feeling this is eh?

Next home game is gonna be a sellout for sure, Anfield is gonna rock
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:11 pm

lakes10 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
lakes10 wrote:er lets keep our feet on the ground here mate, he has a very hard job to do, a job that the last two managers could not do and thats to get this team to play as a team.

:D .. I know we should

but... its Kenny Dalglish

:D

i know, i spent most of the last two years calling for him to come back lol......but we had a better team then.

takes me well back to see his name as our manager. i was there for his last game, shame i an not going to be there for him coming back lol........unless i take the wife's credit card lol

We have a new manager and a new lease of life, but alas we are still not rid of ur ignorant comments!

We do not have poor players; on the contrary we have a team of several top internationals, providing 13 players at the last world cup, including 2 who played in the final game...

what we do not have is a complete squad.
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 pm

posted on another forum

Kenny's team

Manager, Kenny
2ND ian Rush
3rd John Barnes and Phil Thompson

the bootroom is back ??
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:14 pm

sgs wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
lakes10 wrote:er lets keep our feet on the ground here mate, he has a very hard job to do, a job that the last two managers could not do and thats to get this team to play as a team.

:D .. I know we should

but... its Kenny Dalglish

:D

i know, i spent most of the last two years calling for him to come back lol......but we had a better team then.

takes me well back to see his name as our manager. i was there for his last game, shame i an not going to be there for him coming back lol........unless i take the wife's credit card lol

We have a new manager and a new lease of life, but alas we are still not rid of ur ignorant comments!

We do not have poor players; on the contrary we have a team of several top internationals, providing 13 players at the last world cup, including 2 who played in the final game...

what we do not have is a complete squad.

players that can play on cold wet days away from home at club that they did not even know about untill they got beat buy them.

thats what we need.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:15 pm

So happy about this. Finally a proper manager steps in, a legend. Made up.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:15 pm

lakes10 wrote:posted on another forum

Kenny's team

Manager, Kenny
2ND ian Rush

the bootroom is back ??

Lol

Add in hansen, lawro, johnstone, mcmahon, whelan and molby and :censored: me we have a starting 11  :bowdown
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:17 pm

RedSi35 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:posted on another forum

Kenny's team

Manager, Kenny
2ND ian Rush

the bootroom is back ??

Lol

Add in hansen, lawro, johnstone, mcmahon, whelan and molby and :censored: me we have a starting 11  :bowdown

pmsl well if the team dont play well we could start to pick them for the first team.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:21 pm

I know there's a good feeling amongst the fans but I think the real issues are within the squad now, I really really hope they straighten themselves out and start playing for the shirt and their manager.  I'm dreading the possibility of things not changing that dramatically on the pitch and pray that the fans will not start spouting nonsense left and right and just keep on supporting the club.  That said there is a bit of fate in here, his last match an FA Cup, first match back an FA cup.  Last home match against Everton first home match back against Everton.. It should be a very interesting week and I'm looking forward to it now.  :buttrock
Zidane

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:22 pm

Every player in that dressing room will (unless he has lived in a cave ) feel the adoration and respect this man holds .... Old Trafford Sunday ....enter the warriors  willing to shed blood and die for their King
The Legend returns and with him the continuation of his regal legacy  ..... Long Live The King
:bowdown  :bowdown
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:23 pm

He has a lot of work to do with Damien to bring in some fresh faces. But ill enjoy today for what it is.

Now finally I can breath fresh air as I should have done fully when the yanks left. I always felt I wasn't able to properly celebrate but now I can.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby steveh8204 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 pm

RedSi35 wrote: :censored: me we're gonna win the league :D

What a great feeling this is eh?

Next home game is gonna be a sellout for sure, Anfield is gonna rock

Our next home game is Everton next Sunday :)
steveh8204

Postby Joeblackisachimp » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 pm

welcome back kenny.

Doesnt have a great squad to work with, but I hope we see the last of Lucas, Poulsen , Konchesky, and N'gog in a red shirt, who put us at the mercy of events, and goodbye to silly holding midfielder formations.

I expect to see more of babel, Cole Etc.

Starting formations something like:

Reina
johnson  Agger  Carra   Aurelio

Cole    Gerrard    Meireles

Kuyt    Torres     Babel

Hows about this then eh King Kenny?

The confidence factor for the fans and players speaks volumes, and being up for a tie at Old trafford is the perfect tonic. we were playing poorly two years ago and then went there and stuffed them 1-4.

Remember?

Bring it on.

:rasp
Last edited by Joeblackisachimp on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joeblackisachimp

Postby tubby » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm

LucasLeiva87  Lucas Leiva
As a player I will just make sure give 110% for the team in every game in any circumstance . #YNWA

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Being across the pond and 7 hours behind, for the last 2 months I've been doing the same thing. Waking up, reaching for my phone and checking to see if Roy's been sacked. Every morning without fail. Today is like Christmas morning again, but only better. The King is back. I'm lying here in the dark with tears of joy rolling down my cheeks onto my pillow. We are Liverpool FC once again. YNWA
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion