Kenny dalglish confirmed as Liverpool manager - King and Clarke sign 3 year deals

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby babu » Fri May 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
babu wrote:Brilliant.

kin ell blast from the past, where you been mate ?  :)

work dude. But I read the forum everyday on my BB, i just can't post much anyone.

Its gonna be a good weekend now!

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Fri May 13, 2011 6:18 pm

babu wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:
babu wrote:Brilliant.

kin ell blast from the past, where you been mate ?  :)

work dude. But I read the forum everyday on my BB, i just can't post much anyone.

Its gonna be a good weekend now!

BigBalls?
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Just got this off of another site , genuine aswell i'm told .

The following letter was sent to Liverpool FC by the wife of a Liverpool fan…

Dear Mr./Sir/King Kenny Dalglish

I am writing to you to "fix it for me" to have my husband's heart & undivided attention back please. It's been missing since 8th January 2011, the date you were appointed caretaker manager at LFC. Granted, despite the dodgy tracksuits, you're not Jimmy Saville but I thought I'd give it a shot cause since this date the following changes have taken place;

· My husband has regressed back to childhood and no longer talks, he now shouts excitedly punctuating every 2nd sentence with 'Dalglish'.
· He has taken up five-a-side footy (at the age of 34) in the desperate belief his lifelong dream of training with you at Anfield will now come true (seriously!!)
· He no longer sits down to watch LFC matches - he stands two inches away from the telly talking animatedly to the players and to you....you can hear him right? Well the neighbours 5 doors down can.
· He religiously follows all levels of LFC football so every morning I awake to a story about you & LFC, the team, fixtures, injuries, statistics, antidotes, quotes, photos, trivia, the youth players etc..... and again each evening without fail. Without fail.
· He mentions your name more than mine.... (that's a tough one to swallow I have to admit)
· Since your return his dream of scoring the winning goal to lift the Premiership title for LFC has returned, so at night I endure the dreaming, the tossing & turning and the kicking - I have the bruises to prove it.
· He joined Twitter to follow you & all things LFC related. This wouldn't have been a big deal only I work in Social Media and spent the previous year trying to get him on Twitter with no success. One word got him on @kennethdalglish (he's @cookiedub1 in case you want to tell him to put on the 1986 kit he still has & join the team!)
· And lastly when asked what his happiest memory was, he smiled broadly with emotion welling up in his eyes and proudly announced .......your appointment as caretaker manager of LFC ...... eh we were only recently married at the time!!

So Kenny I'm a realist there's probably no chance he's going to change, he's LFC to the core. It appears that at the altar he failed to mention there's another bird I'll be sharing him with for life - the Liver Bird. The only thing I ask is that you don't break his heart, you sign a permanent contract, get knighted and keep doing what you're doing because despite all of the above you've taken 20 years off him already & given me endless weekends away shopping in Liverpool!

Yours sincerely

The Wife (@ginabo)
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Just got this off of another site , genuine aswell i'm told .

That really is awesome.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Fantastic fantastic... I lurve Kenny and "we are on the up we are on the up"
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:26 pm

I bet he gets the p!ss taken out of him something rotten now on twitter!!! :D
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri May 13, 2011 8:58 pm

I am writing to you to "fix it for me" to have my husband's heart & undivided attention back please. It's been missing since 8th January 2011, the date you were appointed caretaker manager at LFC. Granted, despite the dodgy tracksuits, you're not Jimmy Saville but I thought I'd give it a shot cause since this date the following changes have taken place;

· My husband has regressed back to childhood and no longer talks, he now shouts excitedly punctuating every 2nd sentence with 'Dalglish'.
· He has taken up five-a-side footy (at the age of 34) in the desperate belief his lifelong dream of training with you at Anfield will now come true (seriously!!)
· He no longer sits down to watch LFC matches - he stands two inches away from the telly talking animatedly to the players and to you....you can hear him right? Well the neighbours 5 doors down can.
· He religiously follows all levels of LFC football so every morning I awake to a story about you & LFC, the team, fixtures, injuries, statistics, antidotes, quotes, photos, trivia, the youth players etc..... and again each evening without fail. Without fail.
· He mentions your name more than mine.... (that's a tough one to swallow I have to admit)
· Since your return his dream of scoring the winning goal to lift the Premiership title for LFC has returned, so at night I endure the dreaming, the tossing & turning and the kicking - I have the bruises to prove it.
· He joined Twitter to follow you & all things LFC related. This wouldn't have been a big deal only I work in Social Media and spent the previous year trying to get him on Twitter with no success. One word got him on @kennethdalglish (he's @cookiedub1 in case you want to tell him to put on the 1986 kit he still has & join the team!)
· And lastly when asked what his happiest memory was, he smiled broadly with emotion welling up in his eyes and proudly announced .......your appointment as caretaker manager of LFC ...... eh we were only recently married at the time!!

So Kenny I'm a realist there's probably no chance he's going to change, he's LFC to the core. It appears that at the altar he failed to mention there's another bird I'll be sharing him with for life - the Liver Bird. The only thing I ask is that you don't break his heart, you sign a permanent contract, get knighted and keep doing what you're doing because despite all of the above you've taken 20 years off him already & given me endless weekends away shopping in Liverpool!

Yours sincerely

The Wife (@ginabo)

:laugh:  :laugh: i know the lad who put that up .absolute quality , i was laughin for hours , its true though yeh know that letter just sums up us all. Even my other half has said its ages since hes seen me this happy im not a miserable arl cow anymore . yeh just seem to hang on to every word he says and when you see him you just smile. Its a great great feeling isnt it. we get our club back, we get our Kenny back which will make it all the more sweeter when we knock the drunk off his perch and take our record back, Its fate in it , its just written in the stars ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri May 13, 2011 9:12 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

Yours sincerely

The Wife (@ginabo)

:laugh:  :laugh: i know the lad who put that up .absolute quality , i was laughin for hours , its true though yeh know that letter just sums up us all. Even my other half has said its ages since hes seen me this happy im not a miserable arl cow anymore . yeh just seem to hang on to every word he says and when you see him you just smile. Its a great great feeling isnt it. we get our club back, we get our Kenny back which will make it all the more sweeter when we knock the drunk off his perch and take our record back, Its fate in it , its just written in the stars ,

Haven't seen you on here for a while Nan, Welcome back on behalf of me and the tumble weed blowing around this place.

:D
roberto green

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 14, 2011 12:55 am

finally, stability!

Relly hope Kenny can rebuild the boot room and carry on our form (and influx of British talent) to take our 19th title.

here's hoping!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Sat May 14, 2011 6:47 am

roberto green wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Yours sincerely

The Wife (@ginabo)

Haven't seen you on here for a while Nan, Welcome back on behalf of me and the tumble weed blowing around this place.

:D

:laugh:

Can't say I'm much different.. Been so excited since he returned.  I went to Disneyland with my girlfriend and her family right after Daglish singed the 3 year contract and I had to shout "The King has returned!" at least 50 times while we were there... Waiting in lines, at the top of the roller coasters, eating lunch, taking a p!ss in the bathroom, even in the awkward moments you share with strangers in an elevator.  It was the first time I'd ever been to disneyland so she was all excited about how much I'd love it, but I was much to focused on Dalglish's contract to think about disneyland.  Even when the stupid trolley people taking us back to our cars skipped us, I yelled that King Kenny will fecking kill him if he skips us again.. The parents of all the 5 year olds around me probably didn't appreciate that too much tho.

My girlfriend wasn't too happy about it, but feck disneyland, THE KING HAS RETURNED!!!
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby lakes10 » Sat May 14, 2011 9:47 am

Yours sincerely

The Wife (@ginabo)

bet thats from Rafa's wife lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat May 14, 2011 10:02 am

Sir Alex Ferguson firmly believes Liverpool will be among the sides battling for the Premier League title next season.

As Manchester United get ready to usurp them as England's most successful side with 19 top-flight titles, Ferguson was able to throw a few crumbs of comfort to the Merseyside giants, who once again will miss out on the Champions League next season.

With Kenny Dalglish now confirmed on a three-year contract, Ferguson is expecting there to be greater stability at Anfield, and with that, some Liverpool involvement in what he feels will be a furious scrap for honours.

"Liverpool will be galvanised next season I am sure of that," said the United chief.
Live on Sky Sports

"Kenny has signed a three-year contract that settles the club down and there will be plans.

"It just makes it more interesting next year. It has become tighter and tighter.

"We have spoken for years about the big four but teams like Tottenham have not got back into the Champions League this year and they have had a fantastic season.

"It is going to be really difficult next year."
History

Not that Ferguson could ever feel comfortable being told he has had a "fantastic season" when there is no silverware to show for it.

"I knew it would happen at some point because of the history of the club."
Sir Alex Ferguson Quotes of the week

There will be particular poignancy about the latest addition to United's trophy cabinet because, in the process, it will "knock Liverpool off their perch" as Ferguson always promised to do.

He never actually imagined it would happen until two years ago when, basking in championship number 18, he declared it was only a matter of time before the record fell.

"I knew it would happen at some point because of the history of the club," he said.

"There is a good structure here. We still produce young players really well and our scouting is good in terms of getting young players into the club at the right time.

"It would have happened anyway whether that was this year, next year or in 10 years' time. The history and capability of the club would always have given us a chance."

* Liverpool v Tottenham. Click here to bet.

funny this, I remember bacon face saying something along the lines of 'I didn't think they'd want to go backwards again' upon the sacking of Hodgson and the arrival of Kenneth
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sat May 14, 2011 10:03 am

Rooney thinks it will be a fight out between them and us next year.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 am

My 3 cards can go now for being correct about that other feckin fraud that used to be here  :;):

Kenny, kenny Id walk a million miles for one of your goals Kenny  :buttrock Love him to bits !!!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sat May 14, 2011 11:28 am

Ciggy wrote:My 3 cards can go now for being correct about that other feckin fraud that used to be here  :;):

Kenny, kenny Id walk a million miles for one of your goals Kenny  :buttrock Love him to bits !!!!

Welcome back
:laugh:
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion